[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only thing I understand is what I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: born too slow.png (133 KB, 667x730) Image search: [Google]
born too slow.png
133 KB, 667x730
What went wrong /v/?
>>
nostalgia is a strong drug
>>
File: nspd.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nspd.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Most people aren't into the lifestyle that the game is largely based around. If you haven't heard of Risky Devils or Speedhunters before this game I could see why you're not enjoying it. Ghost games basically one-uped Genki and made the perfect Tokyo Extreme Racer game. I think the problem is that most people aren't going to take the time to personalize a car and really make it their own or bother to get into free roam activities with other racers. The always online left me skeptical at first but finding a couple of other drivers willing to drift train on the fly is the most fun I've had with a racing game ever.
>>
>>318087567
>nostalgia is a strong drug
Yes I know, but that isn't the problem here. After many hours of playing NFS 2015 I installed U2 again on my PC (Had the DVD laying aroud somewhere) just to see if what I remembered was just nostalgia of my teenagehood. But, surprise! It was the awesome, adictive driving game I remebered. Beside the graphics, the game still holds up despite being 11 years old.
>>
>>318088425
> If you haven't heard of Risky Devils or Speedhunters before this game I could see why you're not enjoying it
I don't think that's the problem here
> I think the problem is that most people aren't going to take the time to personalize a car and really make it their own
But I do! In U2 I remeber spending a hour in only one car just so that it would look exactly the way I wanted it to look
>>
I wanted to get this game so bad. It was on sale for $40. Is it worth it then?
>>
This game has the tackiest cutscenes that ever existed and will exist in videogames.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46NvVbicR3c&t=1m35s

Is this what it's like to draft in real life?
>>
>>318090032
If you played NFS Underground 2 or Most Wanted the original one, not that piece of shit that was 2012 before then no. But, if you have never played them then yes, give it a try.

Also, fuck street name captchas
>>
>>318089825
>story in NFS

fucking disgusting. Just give me races, an open world, and variety in cars/mods
>>
>>318087243
>Hot Pursuit 2010 was cool
>Most Wanted 2012 was rad
>Rivals was okay
Why did they fuck up? God damn.
>>
>>318090813
>story in NFS
In what part of my post did I mention story?
>>318090932
>Rivals was okay
>MW 2012 was rad
Nope
>>
All they had to do was basically copy and paste underground 2 with some better graphics.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.