[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ovu8LQyi.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ovu8LQyi.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever

You know, its kind of funny that, when you think about it, no game Nintendo has delayed ended up good or better than those which they rushed.
>>
Ultra Smash will be bad forever
>>
>>318084460
you don't really know what game was rushed and which wasn't. Even delay is subjective, since a lot of the marketing talk doesn't really reflect the dev'.
>>
>>318084689
Majora's Mask, Melee, Prime 2, just to name a few 9-10/10 masterpieces
>>
Brawl delay was announced with Sonic reveal. You tell me how that turned out.
>>
>>318084954
What does this justify? His point was that you don't know the development behind the game despite what the company says.
>>
>>318085178
>Jigglypuff and Ness returned because of it

It turned out well.
>>
Mega Man 2 was rushed. The devs were staying up to ungodly hours to finish the game.
>>
MGS2 is appreciated now and so will MGSV so hes wrong
>>
nintendo has made their best games while rushing. example majoras mask
>>
Wind Waker was rushed and instead of two more dungeons we got the fucking Triforce Hunt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.