[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: le cheat.gif (99 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
le cheat.gif
99 KB, 400x300
Have you ever cheated in an online video game before?

I'll start
>be me @ 12 years
>playing counterstrike 1.6 with my buddy
>he suggest we try out cheats and be cool
>k den
>try it out for one game
>meh

Feel free to share your cheating experiences as I am curious in what you have to share.
>>
>>318066043
No, because I'm not a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>318066043
I use cheat engine to speed up games with really slow cutscenes or sequences.
>>
>>318066043
I hacked in maplestory. I used one that vacuumed all monsters and items in the area to me so I could kill them and loot everything.
>>
>>318066043
i used to use wh on public servers for keks.
>>
Yes. I hack in pokemon. Doing it as we speak now. Injecting is master-race.
>>
I used to bring my xbox to a friend's house and we'd create dummy accounts and switch off nuke boosting in Modern Warfare 2
>>
>use wallhack
>see people continuously looking directly at you behind walls
>nah nobody but you is cheating
>>
File: 1397304650634.jpg (45 KB, 500x519) Image search: [Google]
1397304650634.jpg
45 KB, 500x519
>>318066043
Great story.
>>
File: 1445509087694.png (30 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445509087694.png
30 KB, 250x250
I guess it counts as online but
>Used to play Webkinz because I was a fucking faggot and I liked stuffed animals a lot
>Find out a way to get a shit ton of the currency
>Manage to do it with CheatEngine
>Swimming in cash
>My two cousins were into it too so I got them a bunch of cash too
>They got banned
>I never did to my knowledge
>Someone hacked my account anyway and stole a bunch of my rare stuff so it doesn't even matter
>>
>>318066043
Only game I ever cheated in was WoW. Had a speed hack, a flying hack (before flying mounts), and a no-clip hack. Using them all at once was a clusterfuck though.
And yes it was on a live Blizzard server for any dumbshit redditors that think WoW is unhackable.
>>
I played cod4 on pc when in came out and got really good, like 50-2 with a sniper good, so I got bored and found out you could kill teammates by throwing a grenade and then changing teams. After that I would try to find guys aim botting and see if I could best them with my technique

Was kind of funny seeing 125-1 and 130-0 scores at the end of the same game
>>
Used a wallhack in CS just out of curiosity. I did significantly worse than I normally did.

Then I tried to find out how blatant I could be before someone called me out on it and I just started standing directly in front of a wall and obviously tracking and shooting people on the other side of it, and the only person who got kicked/banned was one person who accused me of hacking.
>>
>>318066043
I use to use thing thing called Estatic Cheat for 1.6. It gave you the ability to see through walls, scope with any weapon, run really fast with a knife and much much more.

I was so bad at counter strike that it didn't matter that I cheated. After having all those abilities. I eventually turned everything off except for the zoom in mod.
>>
Some friends and I hacked in CSGO two summers ago. We had a full team, 4 of us had trigger bots and the other was using ESP and an Aimbot. Got to GN4 in like 4 hours. Shit was SO cash. Just afking in front of B tunnels on dust 2 would get me like 3 kills easy.
>>
>>318067191
too many don't want to accuse people of cheating because (they think) it make them look bad.

the opposite extreme isn't good neither, though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.