[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he locked up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Marty_the_Thwomp.png (186 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Marty_the_Thwomp.png
186 KB, 640x480
Why is he locked up?
>>
Because he fucked Bowser's wife.
>>
Because he killed Wario.
>>
Because lore
>>
FREE MARTY
HE DINDU NUFFIN
HE BE IN DEM CASTLES EVERY SUNDAY
TRYIN FLATTIN THAT ITALIAN BURGULAR
NEED MO MONEY FO DEMS LAVAS
>>
>>318059816
idk
>>
File: King_Whomp.png (161 KB, 316x318) Image search: [Google]
King_Whomp.png
161 KB, 316x318
>It makes me so mad! We build your houses, your castles, we pave your roads, and still you walk all over us. Do you ever say thank you? No! Well, you're not going to wipe your feet on me. I think I'll crushyoujust for fun! Do you have a problem with that? Just try to pound me, wimp! Ha!

Was he right?
>>
>>318059816
WE
>>
>>318060439
he did nothing wrong
>>
He's the Thwomp that helped Mario get a star in Tick Tock Clock.
>>
>ERRrr
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>318059816
You didn't read the manual?

>Orenthal J. Whompson, former goalie on team Bowser is locked up awaiting trial following a televised police chase down Toad's Turnpike. Police were investigating the smooshing of his former wife (Nicole B. Whompson (ne~ Thwimpington) and her lover Ronald "Dry Bones" Troopman. Orenthal had led police on a 3:53:04 chase with his friend and former co-worker A.C. Lakitu as his passenger.

He was later acquitted of all charges since , as his lawyer Magikoopa stated, "If the glove don't fit, ya can't do shit."
>>
Because he was green ?
>>
>>318060439
>you will never live in a world organized in squares so everyone fits in
>>
>>318059816
Does anyone have any explantions that could actually be true? I for one believe its akin to an animal cage. somewhere to put the thwomps when they arent being used.
>>
>>318060439
>saying thank you to the ground

I mean I guess if it has a face and talks to you it deserves some gratitude
>>
#justiceformarty
>>
He shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>318064230
>he wanted to live in a world there all the land was organized in squares so they'd all be able to fit in
>>
>>318064798
dude

nice
>>
>>318063765
I would totally read a webcomic or something based on this premise, The Mushroom Kingdom's day-to-day life and legal system.
>>
>>318059816
He's a dirty green thwomp
>>
It's pretty obvious once you unlock him. Are you saying you never did?
>>
>>318064313

devs just put a thwomp model there and gave it some neon shading to look spooky
>>
He's Mexican.
>>
>>318064230
>>318065075
does anyone have the screencap?
>>
>>318065207
I never knew how much I wanted something like this until now.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.