[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emily is away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (23 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
23 KB, 460x215
FUCK YOU EMILY AND FUCK THIS GAME. I CAN'T GET THE GOOD ROUTE, YOU KNOW WHY? IT'S LITERALLY WOMEN LOGIC THE GAME.

WOMEN ARE SO FUCKING STUPID.

THEY ARE MINDLESS CHILDREN WHO HAVE NOT GROWN INTO THEIR BRAIN.

WORTHLESS FUCKING TRASH, WALKING HOLES.

FUCK YOU EMILY, FUCK YOU BRAD, U FUCKED YOUR BITCH, AND TRAVIS, sorry about your dad man.
>>
>>318055830
>WOMEN ARE SO FUCKING STUPID.
THEY ARE MINDLESS CHILDREN WHO HAVE NOT GROWN INTO THEIR BRAIN
you sure seem calm, rational and logical though.
>>
There's no good route for this game
>>
>>318055830
The game is tumblr tier trash.
>>
So what is this game? Should I pirate it?
>>
The good route was to not get the game.
>>
>>318055830
>expects me to play a game in the setting of the hardest and saddest point in my life when AOL was around
>about a girl
>title implies you lose her

LOL NOPE
>>
>>318056076

The good route is not playing shitty indie games.
>>
>>318056168
It's free on steam
>>
when did r9k become a blue board
>>
>>318056517
According to this review it's a friendzone simulator with your classic too retarded for her own good woman.

>Emily, is without a doubt, the most pathetic and cruel human on the planet. No matter what we did, and no matter what we said, somehow, in Emily's mind, we took advantage of her, even though she is quoted as saying she doesn't regret ANYTHING, nor would take ANYTHING back, we still become the bad guy,..

>HOW IS THAT FAIR?!?!?!?!
(at least it's realistic)

>We tried to rescue her, from an emotionally and possibly physically abusive relationship, with epic toolbag BRAD. Then when she finally comes to her senses and leaves him, she visits us. And that is where it all goes wrong.... NO MATTER WHAT WE DO!

>Then, in her delusional mind, she is rescued by EPIC TOOLBAG....BRAD. She treats like a villain, and proclaims BRAD to be the HERO....pshhh. What a load of crap!!!!

>We are given NO free will, to truly speak our mind, to let her know how we truly feel about her (aka: WE LOVE HER), and absolutely NO option to win her back. Why give us options to say something, only to take them away, right before our eyes! That is cruelty. We worked up the courage to say it, before a robot from the Matrix came and erased our answers and replaced them with awkward small-talk, made by strangers. This is not even an accurate represenation of real life. You have heartache, but you never give up. You get turned down, but you keep trying, and fighting, and no robot EVER really comes to erase, and then replace your answers.

>All in all, it was fun and interesting, and did bring back memories, and left me nostalgic for times past... BUT it left me wanting more. Much, much more. More freedom is needed to make this game more realistic, so that we are at least left with the impression that we can win Emily back. Or at least that we are given the option ourselves to turn down Emily, because quite frankly, she is the worst by the end of the game!

No thanks.
>>
>>318055830
There is no "good route" in the game, only cold hard reality.

This is the most realistic game I've ever played.
>>
There is no "good" route. Every ending results in your friendship totally falling apart no matter what.
>>
>>318057614
>only cold hard reality
>can't tell the worthless cunt to fuck off and cut contact unlocking the alternate ending where you find someone that doesn't waste your time with melodramatic bullshit
>>
>Use to know a girl called Emily
>Friendship ended badly
>MFW this game would be 100% accurate if it was Skype instead of AOL messenger

If they make Emily is Away 2 and it's on Skype I'll probably fucking hang myself. Fuck you for reminding me of that shit.
>>
>>318055830
OP, I don't really feel like I got what you were trying to convey. Again please, with more emotion this time.
>>
Brads an asshole Travis is a good guy.

If you don't go to the party Travis gets her in the end, I think that's suppose to be the good ending I believe. The whole if you love her make her happy.

Fucking cu.ck mentality by the creator t.b.h
>>
This is only "reality" for beta bitches. Any real person would have nipped this bullshit right in the bud. Who the fuck puts up with immature assholes? Only children and women, that's who.
>>
Who else tried to tell emily to fuck off and get with Emma? I did EVERYTHING RIGHT FOR EMMA, and in the end Emma Saya "I waited too long" in the end your charc is a faggot who only wants emily.
>>
>>318058940
There's no agency, you're simply playing a beta's regret.
>>
The only things I took away from this game were.
1. In the end everyone drifts away from you in an awkward, shitty way.
2. Women are crazy and there is no way to make them happy, even if that's the one thing you're trying to do.
Invite a friend over when she's having a rough time either
I get drunk with her and we sleep together, after she tells me she had feelings for me in high school.
>"You planned this didn't you you creep, you knew how vulnerable I was!"
Or I establish boundaries and make her know we're just friends.
>"You knew how strongly I felt for you why didn't you do anything!"

Also fuck Emma, nothing's ever good enough for her.
>>
>>318057882
>>318056153
>>318058847
>>318058940
this desu
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.