[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought bloodborne for 20 bongs. Im pretty good at souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bloodborne_wdcr.jpg (1 MB, 1513x1884) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne_wdcr.jpg
1 MB, 1513x1884
Just bought bloodborne for 20 bongs.
Im pretty good at souls games but I haven't followed BB because i wasn't in the mood for a next gen clone.

Is there a stat/weapon/build that I should avoid for my first run?

Also general bb thread, dlc hype
>>
>>318049127

>>>/vg/

Play the fucking game and stop asking questions faggot
>>
Strenght or Skill are the best builds for a first playthrough; stay away from arcane and blondtinge (there's literally no need to spend levels in any of those unless it's a requirement for a weapons you're interesses in using like the cannon) until you understand how the game works, start with Hunter's Axe if you're going strenght, cane if you're going skill; sawcleaver if you're a normalfag. Dodging and parrying with the gun are essencial to learn quick, also attacking enemies right after being hit will heal "orange life".
>>
>>318049634
Nice one I which has the better looking weapons strength or skill? I'm leaning towards skill by the sounds of it so far.
>>
Depends on your definitivo of "best looking", strenght will net you some crazy stuff like the Kirkhammer (A swordsword that transformed combines with a stone hilt and becomes a big.fucking mallet) and a literal cannon. While skill has some cool weapons like the Blades of Mercy (a Swift blade that can be separated in two) and the Chikage (a bloodsplattering Katana)
>>
There are some items that work like spells, except they run off your item slot, that require a moderate amount invested into the Arcane stat.

Thing is they are hard to acquire early on, well after you have already settled into a build. So kind of a waste of time the first go through.
>>
Alot of builds that were one bad are now kinda viable with the DLC.

Just don't go Arcane/Bloodtinge and expect anything good to happen.
>>
>>318049914

Skill nets you Blades of Mercy and Simon's Bowblade which are badass weapons.
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20151127153329.jpg (369 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20151127153329.jpg
369 KB, 1920x1080
ayy
>>
Thanks for the info chaps. I look forward to hopefully getting my shit pushed in in the name of entertainment. Probably will go skill and some arcane since I quite liked some spell work mixed into my DaS character.
>>
Ludwigs holy sword or something like that is fucking op. Didn't change weapons once after I got that
>>
>>318052150
I've been using that exclusively since getting it. Seems str/bt might be viable with the new gatling gun in the DLC
>>
>first playthrough of bloodborne
>literally every stat into Stamina
>capped stamina at 40

I never get tired. Boss battles are EZ.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.