[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wake up and can't log into steam says password/username
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Wake up and can't log into steam says password/username incorrect, can't recover it cause email gives me the same thing. Thinking i just got hacked, no valuable info on any of those but fuck i just lost all those hours and games.
What do i do now?
>>
>>318046154
that steam guard wasn't such a bad idea now, was it?
>>
>>318046154
should've given them your mobile phone number while you had the chance then, shouldn't you?
>>
>>318046307
I don't have a phone.
and now i have no games
>>
>>318046383
Good, you're in just alright state to branch to PS4.
>>
>>318046823
I already own a ps4, an xbone and 2 fucking wii u's.
Though i do most of my gaming on pc.
I don't know if i should make a new account or what?
>>
File: 1399729903599.png (70 KB, 345x186) Image search: [Google]
1399729903599.png
70 KB, 345x186
Should probably email steam and talk to them about the issue.
>>
>>318046913
check if you have nothing wrong with keyboard, my yurop alphabet has a weird tendency to swich z and y's sometimes.

check if it's a good pasword you're entering.

email is weird though, try recovering that one first i you can't get to it
>>
>>318046154
Recover email first using support, then steam.
>>
>>318047139
Thanks, also is there a way to get to steam support without having to make a steam support account. It said i could get it back with paypal info but could i call them or paypal?
>>
>>318047139
>swich z and y's sometimes
it switches quite a lot keys, By default it's ctrl+shift to toggle
>>
>>318046154
Might have to call in. Steam support is straight up bad but sometimes it's the only way
>>
why do you autists always fall for these trolls?
>>
>>318046154
Clean PC and check for viruses. Then go to the e-mail support. Recover e-mail, then go to steam support and recover steam account.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.