[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you now remember how we sunk the TORtanic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: V day.jpg (220 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
V day.jpg
220 KB, 1280x720
>you now remember how we sunk the TORtanic
>>
Literally the high point of my life
>>
Didn't the Tortanic somehow end up becoming profitable in the end
>>
>>318044124
yeah right
>>
>>318044124
In the end it turned to be a decent experience.
>>
>>318044124
It's pretty good now, yes.
>>
>>318044061
>we
>game became profitable
>>
>>318044124
In the end it doesn't even matter.
>>
http://www.engadget.com/2014/07/18/report-swtor-fourth-biggest-sub-mmo-elder-scrolls-has-over-770/
>>
The Tortanic sank itself.
We basically were Somali pirates that happened to be near the sinking ship and chose to throw water in it instead of helping. So we really didn't do much.
>>
>WE

dont group me with you you underage faggot
>>
>>318044545
>last year
>2014 article
The least you can do is find a up-to-date SuperData article.

In 2013 Lineage II made more than TOR.
>>
>we
Tor is actually pretty succesful now.
It doesn't change the fact that it is absolutely horrible, especially the writing.
Yet, the f2p combined with updates make it quite enjoyable, if you're a braindead retard.
>>
>>318044061
WE
>>
>We
We watched and laughed, we didn't sink shit.
>>
love it
>>
>>318045684
CHAT
>>
>>318044124
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2014/07/22/star-wars-the-old-republic-makes-more-than/1
>>
>>318047960
star wars fanwhores are so embarrassing
>>
>We

Adorable. Go get an education and job, OP.
>>
I played this when it came out and didnt think much of it. I started again a month ago and so far I've beaten the sith warrior playthrough and im having a blast. I think its pretty fun now that you only need to do the story missions.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.