[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fast does Steam refund a pre-order to your bank account?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (45 KB, 572x185) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
45 KB, 572x185
How fast does Steam refund a pre-order to your bank account?
>>
>>318040468
I was stupid and pre-ordered Siege. Their servers can't even handle the open beta, so I'm going to wait for a bit and see what reviews say when it comes out.

How quickly will Steam give me my money back? I'd like to use this money for something on Black Friday anyway.

I've never requested a refund before.
>>
>>318040468
You don't get it to your bank account. It goes into your steam wallet, so your only option is to buy another steam game.
>>
>>318040597
False, you can make it go back to whatever payment option you done.
>>
>>318040597
Incorrect, you can elect to have it put back into your paypal. I don't know about credit cards however.

Usually it takes 5+ days depending on where you choose to refund it to.
>>
>>318040597
I have a debit card and it gives me the option to refund the money to my bank account.
>>
>Purchased by accident

Sure. They will deny that shit. They know you are just an impulse buying faggot.
>>
>>318040798
>deny that shit
under two weeks of ownership and under two hours of playtime warrants a refund with no questions asked
>>
>>318040798
I didn't see a "this game is shit and doesn't work right" button.
>>
>>318040798
>deny

I've returned shit under the premise of "it sucks"
They deny nothing
>>
Refunding to your credit card is WAY faster than using steam wallet.

You wouldn't think so but it is.

Folks really pre order at the end of 2015? AND FROM UBISOFT?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.