[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me this gets better. I just did the tutorial and left that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128
File: Dragon_s_dogma_logo_stacked.png (1 MB, 1000x881) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_s_dogma_logo_stacked.png
1 MB, 1000x881
Tell me this gets better.

I just did the tutorial and left that first seaside town and I'm bored shitless

mc doesnt talk and i can already tell theres no real story or lore worth following here. average sound and graphics, picked the worst class apparently, etc

I'm so close to just throwing the disc into the garbage
>>
please do kill yourself
>>
throw yourself into traffic
>>
>>318035474
>>318035685
people are mad op discovered how overrated this pos is
>>
>>318035139
>mc doesnt talk

>Listing that like it's a bad thing

Dragon Age is more up your ally son. Just drop it
>>
lol. this is why you don't listen to the plebs of /v/
>>
>>318035924

You're OP faggot.
>>
There's two kinds of people who play DD

A: Wahh where is this [mechanic from other RPGs I retardedly assume is present in this one for no reason], this game sucks!

B: "I immediately went wondering into the night and had to fight a Chimera until morning, shit was dope tho"
>>
File: 1375819457670.jpg (17 KB, 238x220) Image search: [Google]
1375819457670.jpg
17 KB, 238x220
>>318035139
Throw yourself into the PC version.
>>
>>318036098
or you just don't like trash games, and put in darksouls/bloodborne instead
>>
>>318036014
its not inherently bad, but it makes a pretty barebones story even more shallow. zelda and fallout games generally do fine as rpgs with silent protags, but there is no charm or draw to this world.

really, almost no one really talks. a few random lines by random npcs. there are basically no characters and as such no reason or motive for my actions
>>
>>318035924
>overrated

If anything, it's underrated.
>>
>>318035139
2000s Bioware is right up your alley.
Proptip: the alley is your ass and Bioware is a gay penis
>>
>>318035139
without co-op, the game is trash
>>
>>318036209
in the same vain as binary domain and spec ops the line, its a game that constantly lauded as underrated, but in actuality is deservedly unappreciated for being mediocre at best
>>
>>318035139
The story is pretty bare until you get to Gran Soren, and then it's really good.

There is ultimately not a whole lot of plot there, the main questline has relatively few steps, but what is there is neat, and it all comes together really wonderfully at the end.
>>
>>318036181
But that is a contradiction.
>>
>>318036181

I like those games too.

This mean I can enjoy more games than you.

Are you angry? Peeved that I can gleam more enjoyment from this earth than you? Rustled that i'm not a decrepit pessimist such as your fine self?
>>
>>318036339
>There is ultimately not a whole lot of plot there
Who fucking cares? I didn't play Monster Hunter for a plot and didn't play DD for the plot, I wanted to fuck wreck shit with my 3 waifus
>>
>>318036328
Exactly, so why do some people like the faggot OP insist it's trash instead of being mediocre? Either extreme is equally a rubbish opinion to have.

The game is mediocre, but not for the reasons given by the OP. The only conclusion anyone who has played the game can come to from his description is that he played only the intro of the game and probably hasn't even reached Gran Soren yet.
>>
new village.

literally ever npc is

>HELLO
>I FEAR WE CANNOT YET JOIN A COVENANT

WOW, FASCINATING.

You all love to shittalk bioware and bethesda, but this is laughably bad
>>
>>318035139
So you've only played the game for like twenty minutes and already running to /v/ to bitch about it? I hate this retarded ADD generation.
>>
>>318035139
>mc doesnt talk
This is it. This is the world Bethesda created.
>>
>>318036339

The story and setting in Dragon's Dogma is actually pretty reasonably developed but it's conveyed so sparingly to the player. Even when you go looking for it, you can't find it.

I think I remember learning more about DD's world from descriptions written on official youtube videos than actually in the game itself.

Which is really silly because there were tons of opportunities to write exposition in item descriptions, talk about them in quest requests, or even just leave some books/journals around.

The one beneficial side effect of such a non-story was that it made the climax with Grigs so fucking special, because you have the most suave motherfucker in the game drop all these bombs on you and then say "well? fight me motherfucker".

Bitterblack Island is pretty decent because it bothers to put a story in as well as a few hidden subplots, with a beginning, an end, some stuff you can work out yourself and then an unsolved mystery.

All the game needs to do is put the information out there.
>>
>>318036545
i am op and that post, both are me.

i never said it was shit, but its definitely not good

>>318036545
>>318036657
>it gets good 8 hours later
do you fail to see the problem with this?
there are fundamental elements of gameplay present here.

do graphics get better later on?
does the combat system change?
does the sound design suddenly improve?
does the inventory/ui suddenly improve?
does "character" interaction change?

a lot can be deduced from the first section, or any isolated section of a game. you know this well enough if youve played games.

can you just not cope with the fact that someone isnt enjoying a game you enjoy?
>>318036665
see
>>318036195
>>
>>318036508
>Who fucking cares?

Did you not read the OP?

>i can already tell theres no real story or lore worth following here

Story is a factor for OP, the fact that you enjoy the gameplay doesn't mean that other people aren't concerned about the story.

And having great gameplay doesn't mean that people should completely disregard the story as an important element of the experience.

I love the gameplay, but I also love the story, despite it's structural/pacing shortcomings.

>>318036834
>The one beneficial side effect of such a non-story was that it made the climax with Grigs so fucking special, because you have the most suave motherfucker in the game drop all these bombs on you and then say "well? fight me motherfucker".
I feel the same way about the issue of the relative-story status of things for so much of the game, it's really barren after the start, ramps up a little bit in GS as you get some exposition about the world setting, and then from Grigori onward it's incredible.

I wonder what the game might be like if it got a little more attention than a simple port/remaster and instead they looked to improve the flow of the game's narrative.
>>
>>318037168
op here

the lack of story isnt even that big of a deal to me, though people lash out at my mentioning of it. its just the gameplay doesnt seem that great in general. despite this, i can forgive a flawed game if there is some story or even just happenings or characters or some sort of drive to advance in the plot or game, but the game appears to lack even that, so in effect i am putting up with the gameplay for the sake of itself, as nothing else draws me in.

which is why i asked if it gets better. from posts here it seems there is plot and characters to some degree, its just a matter of getting to those supposedly good boss fights. i hope its not a grindy game, because those goblins were a little annoying and random dogs killed rook. im strider, apparently the worst class
>>
>>318037114
>8 hours later
>implying it takes 8 hours to get to Gran Soren

Nigger, literally half an hour into the game and after the fucking tutorial quests you get to Gran Soren and the game opens the fuck up. What the fuck is the matter with you?

As for your other questions:

No, console limitations. Wait for the PC version.

Yes. It gets better once you unlock more skills and moves like any other action game.

Yes, since you're barely encountering fucking anything just 10 minutes into the fucking game.

Yes, since you've barely interacted with the inventory screen 10 minutes into the game.

Yes. Naturally, once you meet more characters and get more involved in the plot, your interactions with the characters will be more open-ended.

You can not enjoy the game all you want nigger. Go and throw the game into the bin, it doesn't make the game any less enjoyable for people with the apparently very rare constitution in order to play a game for more than 10 minutes before throwing a tantrum.
>>
>>318036665
Uh huh
mmm
yeah

Are we dead yet.
>>
>>318037114
>it gets good 8 hours later
whatever moron its obvious you've barely even played the game and haven't even reached Gran Soren yet and are already making huge assumptions.
>>
File: 1425917569076.gif (485 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1425917569076.gif
485 KB, 400x225
>I ALREADY BEAT THE TUTORIAL WHY ISN'T THIS BLOWING ME AWAY YET?!
>>
/v/ overrates it heavily. It's not bad but the way /v/ goes on about it, they think it's some masterpiece of a game when it really isn't.
>>
shit game desu there isn't a robot that says my name
>>
File: 1434097438976.jpg (223 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1434097438976.jpg
223 KB, 900x675
god damn they were right, weren't they? Dragon's Dogma on PC means every damn teenager with a steam account will post here and compare it to Dark Souls

damn, I actually didn't want to believe it but PC mustardrace might be more cancerous than I thought
>>
>>318037880
Unfortunately, this nigger OP is playing on consoles, meaning he's a consolefag.

Fags are everywhere anon. They're not tied to a specific platform. If we're going to be making divides, let's make those divides not by platforms of choice. Instead, by one's capabilities to have common fucking sense.
>>
>>318037880
Obvious b8 m8 but at least w8 until DD is actually out on PC before posting it.
>>
>>318037647
youre too stupid to realize they were rhetorical questions and ive tried to be civil but /v/ is autism heaven i suppose

you were leveled up in the tutorial. im not talking about not having skills, im saying the core combat is not intriguing

im not talking about a particular song/track i dislike, its sound design in general. effects of collision, attacking, walking, volume to distance ratio vs other events, etc

the inventory screen doesnt change and become easier to navigate

etc

you missed the point i was making with those RHETORICAL questions: judging a game based on a small section is not perfect, but you can learn and infer a lot. this point is not a debate, it is an objective fact of the world. denying is, frankly, stupid

>>318037707
10 points for not reading the post
>>
>>318038020
>>318038059
I don't mean OP specifically
>>
>>318037114

Could you elaborate on what exactly you don't like about the combat system? Also what class are you?

This could decide whether you might come to enjoy the game later or it just isn't for you.
>>
>>318038081
>RHETORICAL QUESTIONS
>can still be answered with ease and blows the fuck out of your arguments

Fuck off OP. Continue not enjoying the game.
>>
>>318037772
nobody considers it a masterpiece we love it because it has huge potential and is so close to a great game but falls short due to rushed development but despite its flaws still manages to be very fun game similar reasons people here like other flawed games like VTMB.
>>318038081
>10 points for not reading the post
I read it but it was so full of wild assumptions and retardation it wasn't worth mentioning.
>>
File: 1448594849868.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448594849868.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>318037114
Inventory and UI to me never seemed problematic, the combat system is frankly one of the best action-rpg combat systems.

The biggest problem the game has with regards to what you've listed is the graphics, and it's mostly about how poorly the game runs, the fact that so much detail has been stripped out to accommodate the open world map is a minor annoyance compared to how awful the framerate gets.

The only recommendation I can give is to focus on the things that get you to Gran Soren, and to pursue the main quests rather than doing all the sidequests first.

That should take you to a point where the plot gives you enough direction and motivation(and interest in the game) to see how it turns out.

If you don't have any interest in the game after characters start giving you some proper direction then it's probably just not the game for you.

>>318037597
You can change your class when you arrive in Gran Soren(at the Inn), or you can go into the DLC area and talk to the woman at the start of it, iirc you shouldn't need to go wandering in(where you would probably get raped), though it might be fun to wander in and see how far you can try to get.

My recommendation is Fighter and then swap to Warrior ASAP, so you can do some MonHun style greatsword charge attacks which are incredibly rewarding when used well.

Even on a second playthrough Strider didn't appeal to me at all, I don't think it's so much that it's the "worst" class as much as it is that it's just the class with the least appeal.
>>
>>318035139
neck yourself man
>>
>>318038140
Then whom? I've been in plenty of DD threads since the PC version was announced and most are just fags who've played the console versions to death and are looking forward to playing it at above-20 fps, 1080p and with (hopefully) sweet mods.
>>
>>318037736
straw man
>>
>>318038081

>one of the few posts in the thread where someone actually tries to help OP and tell him whether the game will get better like he asked
>OP is mad about that because responses to rhetorical questions trigger his autism, even if they're helpful and exactly what he asked for originally

Not even mad at you, but you really shouldn't be surprised people act like dicks to you when you're a cunt yourself.

On topic: The main selling point of DD is definitely the combat, fights against big monsters and exploring dungeons with your pawns. The combat system itself will not change later in the game, so if you don't like the "press X to do ability Y" system, and the prospect of getting pretty awesome and powerful attacks later on and battling huge monsters by climbing on top of them and figuring out and exploiting their weaknesses doesn't sound exciting to you just drop the game.
>>
Currently playing and have a question regardong changing class, is it hard to go from mage to fighter for example because your stats have been building under the mage and if you swtich will u be shit at the other class? I assume its even worse the further you play. Or is it negligible/ doesnt matter? Thanks
>>
>>318038891

As far as I know it actually gets easier the further you go if you keep your equipment up to date because the stats you get from your equip will be far greater than your char stats.
>>
>>318038891
Haven't played in a good long while but it's only worth worrying if you're looking to min-max your stats. You'll get access to enough equipment and items to supplement your weaker stats when you're just beginning that transition from one class to another.

I really can't recall as much as I'd like about the game, but I'm pretty certain skills and items/equipment matter more than your raw stats in this game.
>>
>>318038891
It doesn't really matter. What'll hurt you most is the HP gains being so low on mage compared to fighter, but gear can more than make up for the other stats. You don't need to minmax in the game at all, even for BBI. That said, I definitely wouldn't recommend pulling a 180 shift between classes like that.
>>
>>318038891
>I assume its even worse the further you play.
Exactly the opposite, but it's not as bad as you think. When it comes to attack power, gear is far more important. Especially in BBI.

Are you planning to play some MK? Because then you are doing something right by leveling some sorcerer and fighter or warrior.
>>
>>318037880

Who cares? 90% of the playerbase will be veterans anyway

Looking forward to playing with some /ddg/ bros again. And by that I also mean, "looking forward to using useful pawns"
>>
>>318039185
Yeah the hybrids really interest me, which are the best advanced classes? (This includes non-hybrids)
>>
And thanks all for help regarding class changes the DD community here and on the general always seemed good, part of the reasons I decided to play.
>>
>>318039307
All of them, really. Mystic Knight is fucking OP with the Magic Cannon, especially if you have a mage pawn to give it some elemental magic and another fighter pawn to keep enemies at bay.

But I really enjoy going full melee with a warrior instead. Something so satisfying swinging a gigantic two-handed greatsword around.
>>
>>318035139
>minecraft doesn't talk

Literally what the fuck?
>>
File: 1421340116352.jpg (122 KB, 800x776) Image search: [Google]
1421340116352.jpg
122 KB, 800x776
>>318039307
>which are the best advanced classes?
All of them for different reasons. Sorcerer has awesome magic, but you will stand still a lot while casting. This is why I dislike playing sorcerer, but I love to take some sorcerer pawns with me, so they can fuck shit up.

Ranger is one of the best archery in video games. Turns the game into a third person shooter. Try him out at some point.

Warrior is a mixed bag, one of my favs. Other dislike his low mobility and versatility. I like his simple playstyle and raw power concentrated in one hit and his ability to not give a fuck about getting hit.

They all have something going for them and are great in their own way. I can't tell you what to like, you have to find out for yourself. Also, don't neglect the strider and fighter for being basic vocations.
>>
>>318038891

Short Answer: It doesn't really matter.

You gimp yourself slightly if you go pure Physical Classes for 50 levels and then want to try Magickal, but it's only slightly because most of your damage comes from your weapons. So it CAN be an issue right in the middle of the game and you'll plink away at enemies whilst Pawns do the heavy lifting, but eventually your equipment well get so strong then it will eclipse any minor differences in stats.

Even in the case of becoming a Sorcerer after 50 levels of playing an Assassin, you can upgrade a Rusted Archistaff and spam Miasma on enemies and you'll auto-win your fights. If you're a Mage you can just buff and heals offensive pawn whilst you stand back, none of which require high magical damge. The Hybrid Magic classes have lots of physical attacks so you'll also manage that.

At the end of the day the best advice with DD is constantly change classes, balanced stats are ultimately what you want and you'll invariably get those just by following what you feel like playing.
>>
>>318039307
They're all pretty killer. Here are my personal shitopinions
>Warrior
Hard to use effectively but fun as fuck. Jumping attacks can help make up for lack of abilities.
>Sorcerer
Really great magic abilities but a real glass cannon, never really enjoyed playing a pure mage so other Anons will have to tell you more.
>Ranger
You can lock shit down at a range very well but lacks the fluidity of other yellow classes. The elevenfold shot or whatever absolutely destroys.
>Mystic Knight
This nigga shoots magick balls all over the goddamn place and pounds ass with a mace and shield. Fun and effective, top 3 classes for sure.
>Assassin
Excellent strength growth and wide variety of weapons available, gets powerful abilities. Downside is almost all augments are aimed toward towards solo i.e. no pawn play, which can be a bummer if you're not interested in that play style. Top 3.
>Magick Archer
MA is number one class. Lots of elemental abilities that allow for maximum exploitation of weaknesses, very easy to apply that damage from a distance. Neat abilities like Immolation and seals allow for more interesting gameplay.

Really though, if you haven't played much I'd just decide if you want to pursue strength or magick and then try out the advanced classes from those areas and see what clicks. You can't really go wrong.
>>
>>318039307
Ranger is by far one of, if not the strongest class in the game with assassin shit put into it.
Ten fold arrow plus explosive Shor can ohk most enemies and it makes bbi a fucking cake walk
>>
>>318035139
It gets good after 5 hours.
>>
>>318039580

Warrior is pretty shit to be honest, limited to three skills and little aerial mobility, but thats the appeal in its own right. It's a challenging class to play with the reward of sometimes you oneshot chimeras. As long as you have Escape Slash and understand how strong jumping attacks are, Warrior gets shit done.

I find Fighter to be pretty boring as an Arisen too, Assassin is way better and you don't suddenly find yourself out of ranged options. Sword and Board itself is really fun for solo gameplay, less useful with pawns.

Same with Mage, if you're the Arisen its just a worse Sorcerer, but they make excellent pawns due to Legion's Might.
>>
>>318038153
strider. just feels too hack n slash. grab/climb thing stolen from sotc is kind of wonky and unnecessary. maybe im spoiled from platinum games

>>318038235
literally mad with no rebuke at all
your "answers" are to your own fantastical reimaging of what my rhetorical questions state.

the fact that the combat system is what it is is a fact. its not an "argument" that can be "btfo".
you are literally brain damaged
>>318038305
no assumptions were made. nice lack of argument
>>
>>318040165
Stop posting, we've hijacked your thread and are helping out someone who isn't a piece of shit. Stop playing the game, no one here cares.
>>
File: 1421291595099.png (61 KB, 215x282) Image search: [Google]
1421291595099.png
61 KB, 215x282
I can't wait for the PC launch.
>>
>>318039580
I played through every class on my game and enjoyed them all, honestly. Finished playing, alternating mostly between mystic knight and assassin.

I found Sorcerer to be weaker in the late game as a PC class but really good for pawns. I found abyssal blade or whatever the multi-hit enchantment is the mystic knight gets to be the most #wrecked option I could use on enemies. Assassin's counter abilities are really fun, too.
>>
>>318035139
Gets better 5 hours in after you have better looking armor and good skills/spells.
>>
>Tell me this gets better.
it doesn't
shit blind fanboys playing shit games with 5 fps and boring gameplay
>hit enemy
>animation stops for 3 seconds on hit
>>
>>318038730
>one of the few posts in the thread where someone actually tries to help OP
stopped here.

here are the non-autistic people who have helped me without shit-flinging:
>>318036339
>>318036834
>>318037168
>>318038153
>>318038412

"nigger" , "what the fuck is wrong with you" etc is not "help"
>y-your are austistic
>i-iam not mad, really
>>
>>318035685
>>318035474
He has a valid point, the beginning of the game is hot garbage. It only gets better once you really get it rolling.
>>
>Playing DD for story
just change class and enjoy your monhun light/shadow of the colossus
>>
>>318040137
I should give a fighter a chance at some point. I played him a lot, but only to get the augments and then switched immediately.

My biggest complaint about him is that he seems to be really good against other armed humanoid enemies, but not so great against big monsters.

But kudos for having real shield abilities, not just for increasing armor or passive defending.
>>
File: Capture.png (7 KB, 441x102) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7 KB, 441x102
>>318040351
Sweet jesus look at me carrying the team.

You nerds need to start pulling your weight.
>>
>>318040262

Sorcerer gets strong (Read: hilariously overpowered) when you have other Sorcerer pawns to multicast with, otherwise Magick Archer has better offense and fits into parties more flexibly.

Not a big fan of Sorcerer Pawns, I prefer Rangers if I want DPS and Mages for buffs since they also have heals and Legion's Might means they'll always be able to help you. Did pick up a few Sorcerers in BBI but finding some that had High Voidspell was hell.
>>
>>318040239
epic for the win
>start thread asking if game gets better
>KILL URSELF, EAT SHIT, UR A DUM FAG etc
>cant argue worth a shit
>you, not we, are the piece of shit
lol yeah ok. you are still mad
>>
>talking about gameplay in a big open world waifu simulator and pantsu photo studio

This is wrong, you are wrong.
>>
>>318040243
This
>Better Resolution
>Possibilty of Mods
>HD waifupawns
>possible fix to Warrior 3 skill limit
>60FPS
>Doing the story all over again to hear Grigori's speech.
Just take me now Capcom.
>>
File: 1384106714721.jpg (12 KB, 206x237) Image search: [Google]
1384106714721.jpg
12 KB, 206x237
>>318040262
>mfw when abyssmal anguish + lvl 3 blind strike
This combination hit so many times, it was uncountable. Great at knocking down enemies.
>>
>>318040165
The dagger classes pack a serious punch, with their bows and daggers being so useful. They usually have low defense gains and weaker armor, though.
>>
The only way to correctly play DD is as a warrior with sorcerer pawns.

>Warrior with huge ass sword
>jumping on top of monsters
>meanwhile thunder is crashing down, and huge ass icicles are plummeting the monsters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtilBmwDUNQ
>>
>>318040585
>asks if the game gets better
>gets told the game gets better
>nu uh it was a rhetorical question, the game doesn't actually get better i know this despite having only played the tutorial quests

Fuck off. Continue not enjoying the game.
>>
>>318040516
I took down my first drake as a fighter so always have a soft spot for it. The absolute defense skill is useful, and his massive multi-strike attacks do quite a lot of damage.

>>318040491
Nobody is going to say DD has a great (or actually, just well developed) story but it has some neat stuff IMO. Like the forging process and the ability to apply that to plot items and quests, the ability to use your resurrection materials on NPCs that die (and also the freedom to let some some NPCs die), the whole kind of meta commentary on you playing a videogame and the Arisen playing against a constructed world and the amazing Seneschal replay twist.

It's a shame it didn't storm out in terms of profit because a refined, better developed DD would probably be one of the best RPGs ever made. Its game mechanics are so fucking tight for the most part already.
>>
File: 1348818123863.jpg (50 KB, 446x358) Image search: [Google]
1348818123863.jpg
50 KB, 446x358
>>318040558
>>
>>318040579
Magic archer has horrible stat gains.
>>
>>318037736
THE WIND IS PUSHING ME
>>
>>318040787
Stats don't mean shit, Anon. Past level 50 and 100 they all plummet anyway.
>>
>>318035139
>literally play for like half an hour at the most including cutscenes
>complain about being bored
>>
>>318040635
I bet PC will ruin the fanbase.
>>
>>318036181
Guess 99% of people in this thread have better taste in shit than you do OP.

How does it feel knowing that our shit tastes better then your shit, faggot.
>>
>>318040642
source
>>
>>318040917
There isn't much DD porn.

Hopefully that changes
>>
>>318040917
she-goat
>>
>>318040516

Fighter's pretty good for solo play (i.e. playing Dark Souls lite), but then you can just get Mystic Knight and have a bunch of magic spells, buffs and even healing spells.

Even for pawns, all fighters offer is a Taunt and Skyvault and you can technically get Warriors with those.

Apart from tearing people up with Dragon's Maw, Fighter unfortunately offers little. Even Strider has a few little quirks that stop it just being a worse Ranger.
>>
>>318040787

You need levels in Sorcerer before you start playing Magick Archer anyway, just for the Augments alone. By that point you'll have a decent amount of equipment and stats stop mattering.

As for weapons, you can literally walk into Bitterblack Isle at level 5 and get a Terminal Gyre.
>>
>>318040847
Honestly it's going to be Dark Souls allover again.

Where it's not a case of "PC players ruin everything", but a case of whichever group had access to the franchise first shitposting and berating whoever gets it most recently.
>>
>>318040834
Magic archer gains 1 magic attack stat per level. Sorcerer gains 4. Magic bow attacks are scaled off the magic attack stat. A person who played sorcerer and switched to magic archer at LV 100 will have 400% stronger attacks than someone who played magic archer all the way to LV 100.
>>
>play on shitbox version
>main MK
>fps drops to 3
>0 additional pawns

I hope this happens in the sequel. I want to make peoples consoles sound like a fax machine when I play with guard mechanics.
>>
>>318040847
There is no fanbase left to ruin.
>>
>>318041346
It's 1 past level 100, but 3 before that senpai.
>>
>>318041318

Not really, /ddg/ never had the "game so hard" mentality. Most of it's about oogling brown lady pawns and asking where Cloudwine is.

Looking forward to people interpretating "They didn't answer my easily googled question" as hostility though.
>>
>>318040847
Who the fuck cares? It's a single-player game.
>>
>>318041145
My fighter pawn is lovely. I remember the first time she blocked a bunch of leaping lizards and sent them all flying.

Fighters also get the highest defense gains. Good for tank pawns.
>>
>>318041346

Wowee, thats almost 10% of a Blackwing Bow's damage output alone.

Stats didn't matter before and ever since Goldforging was a thing, they definitely don't matter now.
>>
>>318041306
You can't use it without your stamina imploding. I've tried getting weapons from BBI early. They all have a level requirement of 48 before they stop draining your stamina from simply being equipped.
>>
File: Fulmination.gif (2 MB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
Fulmination.gif
2 MB, 500x339
>>318041318
Nah man, we don't give a fuck. Unless you're revealing your shitpost plans, I mean, I guess that's nice of you thanks. :3
>>
>>318041346
MA gains 3 per level before 100 and Sorc gains 5 per level before 100. So you're looking at a difference of 200. For reference, the most powerful Magick Bow in the game at its most rarified gives you 1,522 attack.

That's all you get for spending 100 levels preparing to play the class you presumably wanted to. Minmaxing just isn't worth it.
>>
>>318041484
Are you so retarded that you don't care about proper leveling in an RPG? What are you, Ainz? The cash shop isn't going to help you in this game.
>>
>>318040917
>not recognizing Eroquis
>>
>>318040165
Go Assassin. You know you can always change your vocation right? Just try out different classes.
>>
Key tips:

>All roads lead to Gran Soren
>Wolves hunt in packs
>Tis weak to fire
>>
>>318041809
What does that have to do with the community, idiot? They aren't going to change the stat growth.
>>
The only part I really didnt like about DD is that its hard to get the waifu you want
I didnt like the princess bitch but had to do her quests because Id went to see her once and i hate leaving quests unfinished gathering dust in my logbook
I just wanted to fuck Mercedes
>>
>>318041685

I was under the impression that items like Terminal Gyre were safe they aren't technically exclusive to BBI, but maybe i'm wrong.
>>
File: 1396647195574.jpg (65 KB, 500x594) Image search: [Google]
1396647195574.jpg
65 KB, 500x594
>>318041927
But Grigori knows what's best for you.
>>
>>318041771
In practice it works so differently. I mostly played ranger and assassin to level 200. When I switched to magic archer, it was meh. The damage was nowhere near as overwhelming as I thought it would be.

Immolation kicked ass though, because it scales from the strength stat and assassin gains strength like a body builder on roids.
>>
File: Selene.png (197 KB, 300x361) Image search: [Google]
Selene.png
197 KB, 300x361
Best girl
>>
>>318041927
it's hard if you don't know how it works

which is admittedly pretty dumb since they don't tell you how it works at all
>>
>>318042030
Technically all the weapons have a level requirement. The stronger the weapon, the worst it gets. Dagger classes need to stick with stilettos for quite a while.
>>
>>318042257
At least I will be able to do it properly on PC since I know now
Also means I can be a mystic knight without the game shitting itself
>>
>>318042237
she ain't better than Madeleine
>>
>>318041771

To be fair you can minmax for the optimum health and stamina growths (something very few people do) as very few items will affect this, but even then there are rings that increase these values and consumables restore this stuff all the time.

So yeah, it's not worth it.

The ONE exception is if you are going for an Unarmed build, in which case you need the most base Strength possible - but Unarmed classes will end up being Assassins anyway so it's pretty much irrelevant.
>>
>>318042330
I want to say you have the right to your own opinion, but I simply cannot agree with such shit taste im sorry
>>
It was good 4 years ago
>>
>>318042291
Why are you lying?
>>
>>318042291

Were these ever recorded anywhere cos i've had trouble finding a list of level requirements.
>>
>>318040351

>"nigger" , "what the fuck is wrong with you" etc is not "help"

True, but
>As for your other questions:
>No, console limitations. Wait for the PC version.
>Yes. It gets better once you unlock more skills and moves like any other action game.
>Yes, since you're barely encountering fucking anything just 10 minutes into the fucking game.
>Yes, since you've barely interacted with the inventory screen 10 minutes into the game.
>Yes. Naturally, once you meet more characters and get more involved in the plot, your interactions with the characters will be more open-ended.
is. And you chose to completely ignore that.
>>
>>318042237
I was lucky enough to get her as my fallback waifu, after initially getting Caxton. The game changes your beloved after Grigori dies if you kill the original beloved.

Anyway, I was lucky to get her, since she has unique dialogue during the ending scene that explains what the hell happened.
>>
What class will you guys play on PC?
ill be good ol' warrior because being Guts makes me erect
>>
>>318035139
>hey /v/ I played the first 30 minutes of this 40+ hour game and it's boring

You can literally change your class within the first hour of gameplay at most and then an unlimited amount of times for the rest of the game.
>>
>>318042489
It's on the wiki.
>>
Oh yeah, you new people should get your info from the wiki because that liar dude has been around for a couple years and he just makes shit up randomly.
>>
>>318042237
>a mod will give here eyebrows
Perfect will get perfecter
>>
>>318042604
Yeah, that idiot who thinks you can get Terminal Gyre and use it at level 1 is completely wrong.
>>
>>318042716
>Mod will make it so you can choose her instead of it being dumb luck and getting the blacksmith

Penis at maximum hardness
>>
>>318042780
>being dumb luck
You're an idiot. I never got a beloved I didn't want and I played through the game blind twice.
>>
>>318042763
You can't be MA at level 1.
>>
>>318040165
>just feels too hack n slash

At the beginning of the game you have two abilities and one light attack combo. A high level dagger class will double-jump and roll across the battlefield while insta-cancelling any attack and AoE stunning enemies with arrows and strings. Of course it's going to be simplistic if you haven't bought any skills yet, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>318042547
Warrior has glitched stat gains after level 100.
>>
>>318042873
I got people I didnt want because the game doesnt explain the romance system
>>
>>318042763

Yes I deliberately lied to bamboozle you! Epic troll am I. So devious!

You can get it at level 5 in the Vault of Defiled Truth, but it apparently has a Level Restriction of 26 so you can't just become an MA at level 10 and kill everything.

Considering this weapon level shit is never indicated out of obscure messages that appear literally once in the game, it's easy to make that mistake.
>>
File: she-goat.jpg (104 KB, 960x455) Image search: [Google]
she-goat.jpg
104 KB, 960x455
>>318035139
You were fooled by /v/ the game is shit and I will explain why:

>No indication of where roads lead
>No hint to what enemies are weak to
>No hint of when enemies are alone or in groups
>No warning to avoid status effects
>No clue to which items are masterworks

I don't know how people defend this game.
>>
>>318035139
>mc doesnt talk
That´s good.
> i can already tell theres no real story or lore worth following here
So you can change the past?
>>
>>318043060
>No hint to what enemies are weak to
but anon wolves travel in packs
>>
>>318040351
Even some of the post that shat on you had useful information, but because you're so hyper-sensitive to insults you decided to disregard their entire posts.
>>
>>318042970
>apparently

You should only give advice on things you actually know about next time.
>>
>>318041145
Pretty much every single class in the game is useful. Fighters are outright the best class for distracting enemies while other characters deal damage. Warriors simply can't compete on that level without a shield.
>>
>>318036195
>no reason or motive for my actions

Nigger, a dragon has stolen your heart. You need to go out and be a bad enough dude to get it back.

What more do you fucking need?
>>
>>318043060

>Go through the mines on the north, and you find the stronghold
>Follow the road to the east until you reach the bluemoon tower

You have to posess a level of retardation that's beyond any acceptable level to not be able to find your way around gransys anon.
>>
>>318035139
Liking the console scraps?
>>
>>318043060
That said, literally everything is weak to holy, while fire is just as good in most other situations.
>>
>>318043060
they're masterworks all
>>
>>318043298
Go be a faggot somewhere else please. It's rad that more people are getting to play this game and I hope my fellow Anons enjoy it as much as I have.
>>
We need to talk about sexualizing your pawns.

I hope you don't do it.
>>
>>318041145
>comparing striders with rangers

Rangers and striders serve different roles. Striders are better climbers and are way more useful in the fray. Rangers have to constantly avoid crowds and enemy vicinity with their slow movement speed with bows and their lack of dagger skills.
>>
>>318043404
I still can't decide between a loli or a brown amazonian goddess pawn. Help. I'm gonna sexualize both.
>>
>>318043404
Man why is so much Dragon's Dogma stuff untranslated

It's not fair
>>
File: 1377738511407.jpg (48 KB, 479x475) Image search: [Google]
1377738511407.jpg
48 KB, 479x475
>>318043282
A good ass-fucking.
>>
>>318042929
>big pink glow and chimey sound when talking and giving gifts to someone a lot
Wow, so hard to figure out.
>>
>>318043404
There are two kinds of riftslut worth existing.

Those that feed the brine, and those that feed the everfall.
>>
>>318042925
In a good or bad way?
>>
>>318043289
That's a joke you tard.
>>
File: 00.png (25 KB, 274x272) Image search: [Google]
00.png
25 KB, 274x272
>>318043404
I remember when I first connected my game to the online servers

>Notice a few skimpy pawns walking the roads. No big deal.
>Go to Gran Soren.
>Hookers seem to have taken over the pawn district. Okay this is getting a little weird.
>Go into the rift to find a pawn
>A dozen loli pawns in g-strings walk out of the mist to greet me
>MFW
>>
>>318043560
What happens if pawn dies?
>>
Thing about DD is that, some just people just aren't gonna get into it, it takes time to open up and it doesn't have any particular set pieces of story segments that will blow you away at least not until the end.

The more you play it the more you come to love it, it captures the feeling of adventure so well, and is full so many little details that make up the experience but are easy to overlook.

Some just aren't gonna like it though, and I know for a fact that when it drops on PC there's gonna be a flood of people new to the game complaining that they were swindled by /v/ and the game is actually shit, comparing it to Dark Souls etc.

In fact I think comparing it to Souls and Skyrim is part of why the game flopped the first time, didn't it come out around the time those games did?
>>
>>318043060
>game doesn't hold my hand
>>
>>318043613
You gain 1 hp per level when you should gain 3.
>>
File: 13.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>318043794
They go home without a score or gift and their Arisen knows they were useless bitches.
>>
>>318036257
Would it be better is it was a straight guys penis?
>>
>>318043794
The ones you hired will disappear and need to be rehired if you want them back.

Your own pawn will disappear too, you've got to go pick them up at a riftstone.
>>
You got me to reply OP, kudos.

Dragon's Dogma is easily one of the best games I've played in years
It has flaws, just like any other game, nothing is perfect.
But it was such a great game.
I can't wait for the PC release, I'mma suck all that capcom dick.

Only good game they've published in forever.
>>
>>318035924
Thanks OP.
>>
>>318043803
>Can't recognize pawnspeak jokes

Beware Arisen! 'tis a faggot!
>>
>>318043060
Every reply to this post is missing the joke.
>>
>>318043897
>>318043882
cool
>>
>>318043874
Wow, hope they fix that
>>
>>318043801
Whilst you're sort of right, it was people comparing it to Dark Souls and Skyrim that made me decide to give it a try, and I ended up loving it. Don't have the images but I'm sure you know the ones I mean. So swings and roundabouts.
>>
File: 1384522657982.jpg (772 KB, 1728x1826) Image search: [Google]
1384522657982.jpg
772 KB, 1728x1826
>>318044207
Those?
>>
>>318036195
>zelda
>rpg
Kek
>>
What is the best item in the game, and why is it the Improved Lantern?

I love that thing so bloody much.
>>
>>318044268
Yes. It was the magic one in particular that did it for me.
>>
More than anything I hope they release an HD texture pack.

Also, hair mods. I wanna play a loli with HD cape hair ;_;
>>
File: 1414701204131.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1414701204131.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
I eagerly await the PC community's Pawns
>>
>>318044268
Yeah, they're so true, too. DD even does things like night-time better than Skyrim. It's something to dread in DD. Something that actually makes you go sleep in an inn until sunrise.
>>
File: 1388785847954.png (2 MB, 1728x1826) Image search: [Google]
1388785847954.png
2 MB, 1728x1826
>>318044268
>>
>>318044481
Cape hair?
>>
>>318044620
Like, hair down to her ankles.
>>
>keep seeing the game get talked about on /v/
>seen part of the Grigori fight
>seen the combat
>have a sense of what the game is gonna be like, and I'm liking what I'm seeing.
>super excited for the PC release to finally be able to play it
>dreading the wave of retards who will inevitably be unable to shut up about how either amazing or awful the game
This isn't related to OP's stuff, but this thread is making me fear what /v/ will look like come January, let alone how fucking reddit will react if they get a big following for it.
>>
File: just a jape.jpg (258 KB, 600x2240) Image search: [Google]
just a jape.jpg
258 KB, 600x2240
>>318044591
>Its not an image of a stationary machine gun
Almost
>>
>>318044591
There's a way better version of that, with pictures of machine gun archers, legolos, sniper scope arrows and artillery arrows.
>>
>>318044361

That ain't the item that lets you literally throw money at people for massive damage.

If you're ever having trouble with Living Armors on a non-magic character, just carry these around and kill them with dosh.
>>
File: skyrimsword.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
skyrimsword.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>318044207
>Images
>Not webms
>>
>>318044768
The money bag actually hurts things?
>>
>>318044514
Who's Pawn is that anyways?
>>
>>318044772
If you've got the webm of the chimera approach and SHUT THE FUCK DOWN please post it.
>>
>>318044772

The magic comparison works better because it's actually valid.

Dark Souls greatswords are far more varied and interesting to use than DD's. DD is so limited on the Warrior class it isn't funny I was super bummed out.
>>
File: 1440097412507.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1440097412507.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>318044772
>>
>>318043976
ay fuck you I haven't played in a while
>>
Im starting a new game today because im hype

Gonna play as a magic archer and aim to fuck Selene or Mercedes.
Dont know what my pawn will be, probably a shota mage
>>
>>318044934

Deals about 15,000 typeless damage if your base stats are high.
>>
File: DA129.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DA129.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>Dealing with Living Armors
Put on an enchanted weapon and prepare for a long ass waiting game
>>
>>318046096
that feel when no offensive caster in your party
>>
File: DA150.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DA150.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>318046298
That feel when 2 casters
They dual cast constantly
>>
>>318044998
That's Veronique aka Lord of the fleas.
>>
>>318046380
>tfw entire party is offensive casters

Fun times and low framerates where had
>>
>>318036195
>Zelda
>RPG
nigga what
>>
>>318039580
>the mystic knight part will change hwen pc version comes out
feels good man
>>
>>318046854
Yeah its gonna be sweet to to actually be able to play it now
>>
Why did they talk like Shakespeare in a Japanese game?
>>
>>318047193
Because some Japanese people have also heard of Shakespeare and a couple even claim to like his work
>>
>>318040693
>pawns learn behavior from player
>best way to train pawns is to play as the same class
>tfw mage pawn keeps trying to climb monsters because they see you do it
Gonna go sorcerer arisen and mage pawn next time, see if shit's less fucked. Then a separate save with either warrior arisen and fighter pawn or mystic knight arisen and warrior pawn.
>>
>>318046576
The only thing crazier than four casters simultaneously throwing out bolides is when Urdy decides to join in.
>>
File: 1427942330464.jpg (23 KB, 249x265) Image search: [Google]
1427942330464.jpg
23 KB, 249x265
>>318048026
that filename
>>
>>318043948
can i use a hammer/great axe in this game? i have a fetish for great weapons.
>>
>>318048345
hammers exist friend. they're heavy as fuck and used by warriors who want to fuck shit up.
>>
>>318048512
ive gotten half aroused now. what about great axes?
>>
>>318035139
>mc doesnt talk
That's a good thing

>i can already tell theres no real story
It's spread a little far apart and there's a lot of sidestories going on as well so you might not understand what's going on or forget what's going on

>average sound and graphics
The music is pretty good and don't fucking lie to us. We know the graphics are shit, not average. That's why we're waiting on the pc version. Also performance.

>picked the worst class apparently
All vocations are viable

The game gets good once you pick a vocation that you enjoy. Have you even reached Gran Soren? It's like an hour into the game if you take your time.
>>
File: Stian.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Stian.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>318048512
>>318048345
Warhammers are the absolute strongest physical weapons in the game, and they have high stagger values. No greataxe though, one weapon in the Monster Hunter Pack looks like a greataxe.
>>
>>318048656
thanks anon. the more i hear about this the more excited i am. I was let down my skyrim when it was released a while back, and saw threads that made this game fun.
>>
>>318035139

10/10 shitpost
>>
>>318048026
>four sorcerers with high bolide
>everyone begins support casting
I laughed as I watched an endless rain of explosions and 5fps
>>
I tried to play DD on consoles but kept gettting headaches from the framerate.
But from my 4 hour experience I gathered that;
Story is meh.
World is meh.
Characters are meh (No mercedes isn't a good character even if she is delicious brown).
Gameplay is literally fucking god-tier.
Bosses are god-tier.
Classes actually feel like their class.
>>
>>318044591
>His hat is in the game
DD was almost the Berserk game we were waiting on.
>>
>>318048345
It's got hammers for sure.

http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Matter
http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Devil's_Nail
>>
File: DA166.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DA166.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>318048775
Excellent, you might also be excited to know that Stagger/Knockdown builds are pretty fun. Warhammers are also good if you're into shirtless faggot aesthetics.
>>
>>318048512
>>318049149

One thing I noticed is some of the two handed weapon's scale with your character's height. I played as a dwarf and Black Matter was probably twice my height, but Devil's Nail was some miniature version that actually had less reach.
>>
>>318049306
More reason to make a bro McManly Warrior instead of a loli
>>
>>318049501
dorf =/= loli
>>
>>318048775

It's pretty sexy.

What makes it fun is that it isn't just "let's make an RPG", it feels like a genuine evolution of the open world RPG.

The pawns use modern online technology in an interesting way that is not full blown co-op, but isn't pointless either. You have character customisation, but it's used once for your protagonist and again for a companion which other players will see, basically doubling its significance but in two different contexts.

You interact with the world beyond just talking and fighting, you can pick up and throw objects, enemies, allies, and you can climb on big monsters so they have this much greater physicality that makes them feel more "real". When you go out at night, it's not just wondering around with a blue filter, you literally can't see anything without a source of light and monsters will come and find you, so seeing the sun go down is a legitimate threat to your journey if you don't get back to the city or find a camp. And the combat is less about RNG numbers. It's not as in-depth as DMC but it's got that weight and relevance to it.

Because of all this testing and experimentation the game was pretty much unfinished, the map is smaller and whilst the game is by no means small, it clearly was meant to be more fleshed out in some areas. It was also shackled to the pathetic system power of consoles which is finally going to be resolved. One thing that definitely wasn't unfinished was the final boss and this is what pretty much elevated the game to a cult hit in the end, everything comes together to create one of the most glorious fights ever.

It's familiar to other games but has enough new stuff to raise some eyebrows.

The result is something rough around the edges but it has SO much potential, I recommend it to anyone.
>>
File: The Dark Arisen.webm (802 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Dark Arisen.webm
802 KB, 1280x720
Can't wait for Jan. 15. Already put a vacation day in at work for it.
>>
>>318050075
>that filename

Too easy but still funny.
>>
>>318049621
Same relative height, which is what I was getting at. You can make a cute little loli but for the most part she's not going to be optimal, which in DD you can get away with if she's not doing any physical vocations. While for a Fighter or Warrior optimally you want a large Pawn, greater reach, better stamina, faster movement, better weight capacity. Yeah you can get an augment to increase weight capacity, but thats one augment slot wasted.
>>
>>318050457

Similarly you actually want loli-mages or dwarf-striders because they have smaller hitboxes.
>>
File: what even is you doing.png (270 KB, 1267x1225) Image search: [Google]
what even is you doing.png
270 KB, 1267x1225
>a genuine evolution of the open world RPG
>modern online technology
>basically doubling its significance but in two different contexts
>so they have this much greater physicality
>the combat is less about RNG numbers
>>
>>318050612
I don't think shorties work well for Striders, longer limbs mean they can cover more area. I forget how weight works when climbing too, but I think it was light weights can climb faster but are thrown off more easily, heavies climb slower but are harder to dislodge.

In general light weights have less stamina, but better stamina regeneration while heavies have more stamina but slower regeneration or maybe those were reversed. One of those details that they added, but its not game breaking.
>>
>>318043060
> No clue to which items are masterworks
Every single item is a masterwork.
>>
>>318046096
The magic books found at bbi are more than enough to kill them.
>>
>>318043472
My pawn is a tall, muscular, white-haired amazon with a large ass.
Go for it. It is ten times better than a loli.
Unless you are the loli and have an amazon pawn.
>>
>>318051161
>minmaxing in single player game
Lolistrider here. Please stop.
>>
File: qzWxKeX.gif (3 MB, 320x291) Image search: [Google]
qzWxKeX.gif
3 MB, 320x291
I am not gonna lie, tried playing this after Demon Souls, and well didn't get into it. Everyone Kept telling me it gets better but man that intro, that framerate.
Maybe wait for PC?
>>
>>318036195
>zelda
>rpg

in the trash with you
>>
File: 1432442636333.jpg (77 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1432442636333.jpg
77 KB, 1024x768
>48 days and 12 hours until January 15th
>>
>>318052240
Dragon's Dogma is subpar until you get to Gran Soren, then it's fun times until you kill yourself.
>>
File: Persona4MC40yearslater.jpg (139 KB, 1254x687) Image search: [Google]
Persona4MC40yearslater.jpg
139 KB, 1254x687
>>318052240
Basically:
>Intro
Meh/10
>Reaching Gran Soren and the subsequent quests
Lots of fun
>Midgame
Kinda stretching thin, still fun by switching classes
>Endgame/past "that" boss
Absolutely great
>Bitterblack Isle
Some of the best level design and most fun I had in the last ten years. Even more fun than the Painted World.
>>
>>318052548
spoiler
>>
>>318036195
>fallout
>silent protagonist
What the everloving fuck are you saying?
>>
>>318052849
> The theme song literally spoilers the end of the game.
Thanks Capcom.
>>
>>318053097
>the DLC spoilers the end of the game
Thanks Capcom
>>
File: Forbidden Love 2.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Forbidden Love 2.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>
PREODER FUCKING WHEN HOLY SHIT JUST TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY CAPCOM
>>
>>318053097
>>318053304
Thanks Capcom.
>>
File: Rick Moranis - 1.jpg (19 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
Rick Moranis - 1.jpg
19 KB, 200x250
>>318053467

>Announce that there will be special bonuses for pre-ordering
>Don't tell us when we can pre-order
>>
>>318053374
Isn't this technically narcissism?
>>
File: Forbidden Love 3.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Forbidden Love 3.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>318053615

How about this one~
>>
File: 1393258951210.jpg (343 KB, 930x1384) Image search: [Google]
1393258951210.jpg
343 KB, 930x1384
>>318044767
I know I'm late.
>>
>>318053726
I can't even tell what the fuck is going on there
>>
>>318053612
What is the bonus?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.