[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smash 4 GCN Controller????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x942) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x942
Should I buy one /v/?
>>
>>318033693
That's a reskinned classic controller. You hook it up to your wiimote.
Buy a GC adapter if you want to play SSB4 with a GC controller.
>>
>>318034309
I know that it hooks to the wiimote, I already have a genuine GCN controller note the ???? in the subject

But still this controller looks pretty neat and is only $20, would you reccomend it as a stand alone controller?
>>
>>318034401
No? The original classic controller pro is better for 2d games.
The only use I see for this one could be for "here's your controller bro" for something like Mario Kart, but that handles pretty well with wiimote + nunchuck desu.
>>
they're pretty good, both the PDP and the HORI gcn controllers for wii-remotes are decent.
>>
Just use the much superior Pro Controller.
>>
>>318034515
I see what you mean

I'm still not completely convinced though, but if the controller is as much as a finger print magnet as the game pad is im dropping it.
>>
File: 41S2TGYWCBL.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
41S2TGYWCBL.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>318034515
>Here is your controller bro
tfw i had to play melee with this piece of crap on a night over at a friend house way back in the days. Buttons where alright but the grip was shit
>>
>>318034674
Well it's 20 bucks, looks cool.
Problem is they've made like 9000 of them so not exactly wise to collect them. It's like amiibo but more useful.
The Metroid one is pretty ace, too.
>>
>>318034940
>collect

not my speed. Only diggin the metal Mario one, metroid is cool too but I don't play metroid.

Like I said, I'm willing to throw $20 down if it doesn't attract fingerprints like hell as the gamepad does. Or it's at least easier to clean.
>>
>>318033693
PDP is shit tier. Controllers have a month life or less, their switches are garbage. Just get a cube controller.
>>
>>318035169
Read the thread my man. I already got a genuine GCN controller, but I really like the chrome on this one.

but if it's that bad of a controller I can save $20
>>
>>318035248

It will last you a month.
I had a normal red mario and by the second month the sticks were peeled and the A button stuck.
>>
>>318035472
Damn. Alright then.

I'll trust u stranger on 4chan
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.