[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Add Instructor Trepe to 'the list' What exactly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Seifer_Almasy.jpg (17 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
Seifer_Almasy.jpg
17 KB, 640x440
>Add Instructor Trepe to 'the list'

What exactly was The List?
>>
>>318032645
The shitlist.
>>
File: 55-uiCmrp5l.jpg (50 KB, 640x363) Image search: [Google]
55-uiCmrp5l.jpg
50 KB, 640x363
Its obvious.
>>
>>318032645
the list to brutally buttfuck

>tfw 8 will never have the giant rabid fanbase that 7 has and will never get a sequel/remake

I hate you niggers
>>
>>318032806

You should be glad about that. Seriously.

8's big thing was Squall and Seifer shippers. You really want that on an FF7 level?
>>
>>318033681
you raise a good point. still, I wish the game would see more love.
>>
The major reason 8 got shit was because people who started with 7 didn't realize that Square changed up the battle and skill system each game. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>318034273
You aren't wrong. I remember newfag kiddies whining that it wasn't a "true sequel". Some people just couldn't be bothered to even read the back of a CD case.
>>
>>318034273

>t-they just don't understand what I do! That's all!

If that was the case, it would've been the case for every single game after two, or at least every other game. There used to be a saying about even and odd numbered entries, one being for mechanics and the other being for story(in hindsight I can't even tell which is which anymore.)

8 wasn't a terrible game. It just happened to be one of the entries where the number of people it appealed to, was vastly outweighed by the number who didn't dig what they were doing.
>>
>>318034273
Impossibile, it's true
I prefer 7 to 8 but I admire the changes in 8 as 7 feels very formulaic as a jrpg
>>
>>318032645
The same list I'm adding you to, OP.
>>
>>318032806
That's good though, if I were you I wouldn't want to feel embarrassed just for liking FF8.

>>318034273
I went into FF8 with an open mind and gave it an honest chance just like I did with FF7, and it still pissed me off. Everything about the game was fundamentally flawed aside from the music, and even if I had never known 7 existed my opinion of 8 wouldn't have changed.
>>
File: quistis.jpg (11 KB, 285x240) Image search: [Google]
quistis.jpg
11 KB, 285x240
>>
>>318035605
>she turned to JAVs after being rejected by the only guy she liked a.k.a the sulky emo douche
>>
>>318035701

> squall
> emo

nice try
>>
>>318035753
...whatever.
>>
>>318035605
Literal semen demon
She makes my balls kick it into overdrive with that look
>>
>>318035921
Looks like she'll be making Chad, Tyrone and Jamal's balls kick into overdrive in a minute.
>>
>>318035605
Bitch a catfish. Only time she look good is at the start, in the glasses and instructors uniform. Her fashion is terrible.
>>
>>318036031
>Chad
The entire African nation? That's a bit far, even for you kuks.
>>
>>318037763
She's probably made enough JAVs to have done so.
>>
The old games had a sweet convention for it's female characters.

>The Waifu.
Cuddly, timid, docile ones like Aerith, Riona, Yuna.

>The Slut
Tifa, (yes, I'm aware Tifa is the waifu in slut clothing) Lulu, Quistis

>The Pedobait
Rikku, Yuffie, Selphie.

I wonder if they stuck with that plan.
>>
>>318039524
The waifu Lightning
The slut Fang
The pedobait Vanille
>>
>>318032806
Actually, Japs love VIII.
>>
>>318039524
>Terra, Celes, Relm
>Garnet, Beatrix, Eiko
>Ashe, Fran, Penalo
>Lighting, Fang, Vanille
Madmen been getting away with it for 20 years
>>
>>318039524
Rinoa is an actual slut though, she's dumps her boyfriend and starts flirting with you purely because of how attractive you are. Quistis would be the waifu were she the main love interest.

>>318039786
Nope, they love 10 the most followed by 7.

http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Famitsu_Japan's_100_favorite_video_games
>>
>>318039851
Technically Freya is the slut in FF9, she's also the only female in the party to have fucked Zidane.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.