[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 355x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 355x236
Im doing the mass fusion mission do i go with the Bos or institute anons? I dont know what to do
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 1280x800
Tough choice anon i choose instute though
>>
File: heretic.png (25 KB, 499x468) Image search: [Google]
heretic.png
25 KB, 499x468
>>318030027

>do i go with humanity fuck yeah or synthetic fucking shits
>>
"Guys I can't decide who to help, scientists with their heads so far up their ass they can't realize emergent sentience and also aren't much more help than the average vault to the outside world. Or the space marines"

For a second father made me doubt myself and my mission. But there is no justification for what they do down there.
>>
Do you want to live underground forever until machines take over, or do you want to pierce the heavens you faggot
>>
>>318030175
BoS
>Humanity Stagnant, Fuck
>We don't trust people to develop technology so we destroy it
Institute
>Humanity Controlled, Fuck
>We don't trust people so we design the technology to rule their lives.
Minute Men
>Humanity Amish, Fuck
>We are fucked so lets just try to survive
Railroad
>Humanity fuck robots
>We want to make robots our friend so we don't worry about an uprising

Only the Institute or Railroad are great long term.
BoS only postpones the robot uprising, Minute Men get fucked instantly. Institute controls the robots, Railroad makes the not your enemy.
>>
>>318030745
>we should open the borders to robots! They will be our friends!

Railfags everyone
>>
>>318031018
>Instigating a fight Humanity cannot win
BoShits everyone
>>
>>318031254
>Humanity cannot win

If we cannot win then we make sure no one will.
>>
>>318031420
Put down the nukes Maxson.
>>
>>318031420
How, you morons gonna nuke the world?
Yeah that's going to stop those robots, who radiation does nothing too.

Oh wait. Humanity could have won Pre-War, now you have maybe a dozen or so decent fighters against terminators.
>>
>>318031521

I already launched them 35 minutes ago.
>>
I killed those Railfags the instant I met. SJW cunts the lot of them.
>>
>>318031764
>Rail
>SJW
>Not Minute Men who try to deny survival of the fittest
>Not BoS who think only they should have technology
Yeah they are the SJW's for wanting Robots to see humanity as friends and not enemies.
>>
>>318031925
>we should fear the robots

You got that backwards you weak scum
>>
>>318031925
>would you risk your life for a synth

Pure SJW faggotry right there.

>muh synth lives matter
>muh synth rights

Synths are tools to be used for whatever purpose the creator deems fit.
>>
>>318031984
Those Immortal, Rad, Disease, Pain immune robots, who can be proven to be equal in nearly every way to a human, when we have no infrastructure or centralized government in a world fucked up.
Yeah the robots really need to fear the maybe hundred humans left alive who can do more than throw sticks.

>>318032185
The Synths are smarter than niggers
Therefore the synths matter more than niggers.
Humans>Synths>Niggers
We let niggers have rights, and synths are better than niggers. Take the Nigger rights away and give them to synths.
>>
>>318032539
You mean those robots with no way to replicate? Yeah I'm not worried.

Add more laser

Ad victorium fgt
>>
>>318032185
>implying the same doesn't apply to humans

A human's childhood is just their elders "programming" them to be a productive member of society. You people just don't admit that your existences are as shallow as ours'. Synths recognise this and are better for it.
>>
>>318031254
>cannot win
I'd say me and my followers got a pretty high synth kill count.
>>
>>318032681
Oh yeah BoS so strong. It's why every Faction is on the verge of collapse and Maxson's will too once he gets delirious after seeing how not only have Synths penetrated his organization, but he can't tell them apart, with Danse, yeah give that guy a nuclear stockpile.

I give it three years before he freaks out an mushrooms the Prydwin because he thinks they have all been replaced.
>>
>>318032834
That's YOU,
You cannot defend everyone and unless you never died once in the game, you'd go down at some point.

Hell they only have to wait at most 30 years for you to die anyway. That's nothing to Immortal robots.
>>
File: screamers.jpg (90 KB, 450x594) Image search: [Google]
screamers.jpg
90 KB, 450x594
Synths reached the point where they can't tell each other apart if they are human or not, they will start killing each other as well.
>>
>>318030027
Institute if you want to screw them over later
>>
>>318030027

>there are faggots here that dont join the minutemen
>>
Synthetic master race.

Everyone else is a faggot and will get rekd
>>
I kill things after my own moral compass, does it matter what they are?
>>
>>318034440
They will never know the joy of artillery strikes>>318034440
>>
File: Fallout4 2015-11-13 18-11-46-84.jpg (772 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2015-11-13 18-11-46-84.jpg
772 KB, 1920x1080
>>318030027
institute if you're edgy evil and smart
brotherhood if you're somewhat less evil and somewhat dumb
railroad if you're fucking retarded
minutemen if you're okay with having a embarassing faction name
>>
>>318032947
>Hell they only have to wait at most 30 years for you to die anyway. That's nothing to Immortal robots.
Not if you complete the cabot house quest the correct way
>>318032870

They cant replace anybody if you blow up the fucking institute
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.