[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a creepy thread? Have any creepy things happened to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 134
File: Magnasoma-Monolith-3-01.jpg (742 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Magnasoma-Monolith-3-01.jpg
742 KB, 1920x1080
Can we get a creepy thread? Have any creepy things happened to you while gaming?

Unexplainable glitches, uncanny valley stuff?

I'd like to hear some spoop stories.
>>
We've got a board for that already, or you can just Google creepypasta. Clearly you love memes, I don't see it being a problem.
>>
File: wickerman.jpg (138 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
wickerman.jpg
138 KB, 1280x716
Bump for interest
>>
Ice cream? I love ice cream
>>
>>317661916
>Playing silent hill 2
> 2 friends watching
>Jumpscare or some shit
>Doorslam
>Playstation powercycles
>Pansy friend screams
>all within a fraction of a second
And that was enough video games for one day
>>
>>317661916
At one time I was playing Thief Gold, I opened a door, and the swinging animation didn't stop, the door just vanished when it arrived at the end of its hinges. No door left at all, so impossible to close the door again. That's not the creepy part.

After that bug, I kept going in the level, and I eventually realized all guards were invisibles. I could still hear them walking around the level, but I couldn't find any. I would do tons of noise, and none would ever chase me or get triggered, but I still heard their stern footstep going around.

It was in that Song of the Caverns mission, the Opera House exclusive to Thief Gold. It's a big ass long mission, and that bug occured like an hour into it, so I just started again.

I was in the dark as fuck basement when it happened, with large corridors and many guards walking, so I found it kinda creepy.

Then of course there is the Bonehoard which is creepy on purpose, especially with that man on fire which charges at you when you open one door.
>>
Me and my friend used to glitch the fuck out of halo 2 by driving ghosts up mountains and stuff. One time there was weird chanting that I don't remember hearing anywhere else in the game. I'm sure it was somewhere and I didn't notice it, but being on that bugged mountain with that uncanny horizon melding with the grey under-earth really left an impression on me.
>>
>>317662746
>>317663037
>>317662717
moar plox
>>
>>317661916
one time i was playing a game and a skeleton popped out
>>
one time i was playing video games.
>>
>>317663771
Sorry officer, I'll pm a request to an admin for this thread to be moved to /meme/ immediately.
>>
File: 1445436265639.png (45 KB, 437x416) Image search: [Google]
1445436265639.png
45 KB, 437x416
>>317663919
Bullshit.
>>
Manic miner incoming
im calling it now
>>
I always loved/feared the idea of secrets in videogames that were never found by any player and never will be. Nowadays I know that's unlikely as there as plenty of people who go through game's code and all, but 10 years ago I enjoyed that thought. I would walk in videogames and wonder "Maybe there is a hidden room behind this wall with plenty of treasures, and the only way to get there would be to do something insane nobody would ever think of."
>>
File: 1445112760181.gif (68 KB, 94x109) Image search: [Google]
1445112760181.gif
68 KB, 94x109
>>317664495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cio4Bx_9A8k
>>
I forget what game it was, but there was a scene rendered in game where a soldier comrade dies slowly leaning back, and its your fault somewhat.

He's supposed to die and have his eyes shut, but his model glitched out and did one of those tweak/dancing motions before coming to a still laying sideways eyes wide open staring straight into the camera at me.

I know it was just a clipping error and me being at the wrong place at the wrong time but I had to stop playing after that
>>
few that stick out to me, although I think one was intentional

>playing PT
>screen tearing
>screen goes black with Video 1 showing
>low tone, Video 1 then gets replaced by quickly cycling numbers and letters
>game crashes to title

>pokemon ruby
>heard internet rumors about jirachi at the space station
>fucking around with AR, collision off
>you can talk to one of the rocks near the space station if you clip into it
>doesn't say anything but creeped my ass out

>fallout 3
>have to go to this place called dunwich building
>do it
>>
>>317665052
>walking through walls
>mystery zone
>all trees shift and distort
>Can interact with trees to recieve a blank message

nope
>>
File: Ocarina of Time.jpg (48 KB, 640x439) Image search: [Google]
Ocarina of Time.jpg
48 KB, 640x439
>>317661916
I have an odd memory of Ocarina of Time. I swear that there was one more dungeon to the very south of Hyrule Field. It looked sort of like the Spirit Temple, but its inside had a gold color scheme. The boss was a giant Stalfos-looking thing.
I watched my older brother play through it when I was 5, but nowadays he claims to not remember anything like it and I've never seen this temple mentioned in any gaming magazine or Internet post.
>>
>>317665717
Well, you CAN fight giant stalchildren.
>>
Whenever I enter the kitchen in MHFU US version I would see the lobster tail wiggle. I don't know why but I got the impression that everyone was getting in place before I enter that room. Then the thought went further and I thought I was being toyed with.
I couldn't leave the village unless I was going to hunt.
I always get preoccupied with improving my gear to hunt stronger monsters. I was being distracted.
When I go to the Hills area I would watch the anthopos on the other side of the river and realized that they were looping animations. I am being kept in a giant cage with a hologram.
Then the shakalakas. They remind me of gyroids in the animal crossing creepypasta (it's actually a long story that you can't copy paste it)
I was 800 hours in to the game and I stopped playing then and there.
>>
>>317665921
I know you can, but this boss wasn't a Stalchild and didn't look anything like one. It carried an axe and shield and wore armor and a helmet. It was a bit bigger than Skull Keeta from Majora's Mask.
>>
>>317666076
I meant aptonoth
>>
File: 1439344424196.png (127 KB, 226x229) Image search: [Google]
1439344424196.png
127 KB, 226x229
>>317664636
Is this what hell sounds like?
>>
>>317666076
Well MH does take place in a post-apocalyptic future, which is why the ancientshard weapons are sci-fi and dragonators and ruins are so common. Also why people live in relatively small and undeveloped locations (usually) despite all of this technology being present.
>>
>>317666173
You probably created a memory of that happening, then buried it into your memories. One that I have is a family cat that never existed. I have loads of memories playing with it and really loving it, then it ran away one day. No one in my family knows of it and says it must have been one of my toys or something. It's a common thing for kids to do, part of the heavy imagination.
>>
>>317666173
You sure he didn't just fall down one of these somewhere?

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Ocarina_of_Time_Secrets#Hidden_Holes
>>
File: fear the old blood.webm (1 MB, 804x596) Image search: [Google]
fear the old blood.webm
1 MB, 804x596
Fucking this.
>>
>playing Jagged Alliance 2
>capture a mine, after a while get a message about it being overrun by the giant bugs or some shit
>go into the mine, this shit starts playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkHcrfu3EQM
>no bugs in sight
>as i descent lower and lower and see dead bodies my mercenaries start saying some tense shit about the creepy atmosphere
>my heart is pounding fast for some reason
>get to the final level, expecting a huge-ass queen of the hive or some other shit, but it's just an empty cave
This shit was the creepiest glitch i've ever encountered, no idea why the fucking bugs did not spawned there
>>
>>317665052
kojima pulled the whole "hideo 1" and intentional game glitch in mgs2
>>
This isn't really creepy at all, but I've had a recurring dream for years about a video game system that doesn't exist. It was a console and all of its games were knockoffs of popular games, but they were all really good. There was a Smash Bros clone that had 256 playable characters and a bunch of good platformers.

In my dream, the console is always sitting in my closet and I take it out and set it up and play it a little. Nothing else happens in the dream. I've had this dream so often that I sometimes expect to open my closet and find it. It's coded in like a real memory and I sometimes have an itch to play it but then have to take a second to remember that it's not real.
>>
>>317667643
>have an itch to play it but then have to take a second to remember that it's not real.
That's so annoying, happens to me quite often. I even ditched homework one week on highschool because I dreamt I had done it. When I open my bag to hand it over, the sheet was blank and I had a wtf moment.
>>
File: hyruleworldmap.jpg (381 KB, 1375x777) Image search: [Google]
hyruleworldmap.jpg
381 KB, 1375x777
>>317666797
No, I know it wasn't one of those. I remember my brother passing through a locked gate and going to a grassland-type area with some ponds around. On one side there was a huge cliff covered in ice, and there was a big tunnel in the cliff's side around 100 (in-game) feet up with no clear way to get up there. But my brother never went up there, he just went for the temple entrance which was at the far end of the area.

>>317666646
It's possible that it's a false memory, but I swear that this really happened. Pic related, the gate/path was located right around there. It was made too high so you couldn't jump over it with Epona, you had to use a key to unlock it.
>>
>>317661916
Is that SCP-093?
>>
File: 1437528906182.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1437528906182.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>>317664147
>>
Semi-related. Blog post feel.

Ever since I was a child, I used to have nightmares on and off where I could only wake up by finding a console and turning it off. The first one I remember was I was being stalked through my hometown by a massive version of Shere Khan from the Jungle Book, and I only just woke up in time by finding a Nintendo 64 and turning it off before he got to me. This has happened at least once with every console I've owned, N64, SNES, PS1, Xbox Original, X360, Xbox One, and the most recent was PC.

It was like a mish-mash of Metal Gear Solid V with characters from The Wolf Among Us. All I remember is the end bit where it was like a mangrove swamp, and I was following Bigby Wolf. On like a HUD screen there were two objectives - Wake Up, and 'Remember Piala Ro', under which was subtitled "Seeya, kid...", so I assumed she died earlier in the dream. There were bad guys with guns all around the marshy mangrove, and something that sort of looked like a Berserker from Gears of War. I stealthed my way around looking for a console or something and couldn't find anything. I was like "Fuck it, I'll just leave this area and wait until I wake up. Then I'll be fine." For some reason, my dream-me then thought "Fuck, but then I won't have my console or computer, because it'll be stuck in the dream world."

I kept hunting for the console, and to cut a long story short, I was able to hit the power button on the PC just as the Berserker smelled me out and latched onto my legs.

I have yet to see what happens if something catches me before I reach a console.
>>
>>317666434
The entire soundtrack is like that.
>>
>>317661916
This is the best I've got

>Playing Assassin's Creed 2
>Very early mission where you have to beat up your sister's boyfriend or whatever
>Go beat the guy up
>Unarmed finishing move triggers, Ezio twists the guy around and breaks his neck over his shoulder
>Obviously meant to be a lethal finishing move
>Dude begins profusely apologizing in faux italian according to the script, only his head hanging limply to the side
>I have created an undead monstrosity
>>
File: 1446994293097.jpg (51 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
1446994293097.jpg
51 KB, 480x410
>>317668205
Doesn't end there.
I enjoyed one of those.
>>
Old one that nobody ever believed me on;

>Playing Pokemon Stadium, it just came out
>Plug in my Red version, transfer my team
>Notably had Arcanine and Tangela. I forgot the others after all this time
>First time I played for several hours on any game
>Was about to pack my stuff and put the game away
>Glanced over my Tangela, saw all red. What
>Go back, Tangela's tentacles were red. Moreso than its feet.
>Move it to a different area, check my other pokemon
>Arcanine is green, not orange
>Play with them for a bit longer, but parents tell me to stop playing
>Being a good kid, I listen and finally stop playing
>Never figured out how the glitch happened, nor why it happened
>Play again the next day, they are normal colors now

If you nickname pokemon, their colors are slightly altered, but not to the degree of this. I never nicknamed a pokemon. I've never seen an explanation, and literally nobody online has experienced this issue. I miss my two discolored pokemon.
>>
>>317668406
neat

Nothing creepy for me, but back in 2000-2004 I used play MUD's almost exclusively, specifically the discworld MUD. Anyway, I ended up dreaming in text, having to input commands and all that shit. It got so bad that even when I was awake, I'd go to get a glass of water and my brain would start thinking
>stand
>n
>n
>w
>get glass
>use tap
>fill glass

Fuck it was bizzare.
>>
To date there's no good explanation for these.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Ghosts_of_Halo

>>317668406
>that last sentence
Hardcore spooks.
>>
>>317668087
Dude. I fucking remember the same thing. What the fuck. I swear I played the same thing years back duri g college. What the fuck.
>>
>>317668991
>To date there's no good explanation for these.
>Literally a "cause" section on the page you linked
>>
>>317668087
I've been meaning to replay Ocarina of Time on the N64. I might take a look in that area. Can you remember where in the game your brother was? Adult or Young Link? What dungeons had been completed? Any specific items? Any idea where the key could've come from?
>>
>>317666646
Yes, I swear I remember my cat walking into a wall and disappearing one time back when I was a kid.
>>
>>317669225
I just grabbed the first link. On the actual quality Halo wiki, it says there are no genuine explanations beyond theories.
>>
>>317668793
It's quite normal to enjoy a skeleton.
>>
File: 000[1].png (2 MB, 900x1426) Image search: [Google]
000[1].png
2 MB, 900x1426
there was this one time i was playing new vegas and a unique set of circumstances occurred

i had used drugs in game and was at the edge of coming off it while i was roaming around the wasteland until i came upon one of those star bottle caps i decided to rest or something but immediately after i clicked rest this guy shows up at the exact same time that i was having one of those addict hot flashes on screen (the screen being crazy fucking colors or some such)

he starts talking his bullshit about the star bottle caps with all these psychedelic colors on screen, the entire time, i as thinking this is part of the game, it's some crazy super deep story plot device and this guy is some alien or even that the guy was a hallucinogen brought on by the drugs and im thinking this is such a great idea that someone came up with in a game like this

so i finish the conversation and then the drug effect wears off and im standing there wondering why the guy is just standing there like nothing special is going on

i realize then that it was just a coincidence but during that experience i was held captivated by what occurred

ALSO STORY TIME
>>
>>317666646
>False Memories

Oh boy here we go

>Was five in my earliest memory of David.
>At a playground and I see a kid, he's shorter than me, scrawny, and black haired
>Always smiling

>Next memory I'm still in my hometown, inside my house, mom is asleep, I'm whispering to David from my kitchen window
>Invite him in even though mom doesn't want friends over while she's sleeping
>We play racing games and drink all of my Mom's Diet Coke

>Next I'm seven and me and David are on the playground playing tag.
>I keep getting him while we laugh with the other kids

>Last memory of David in hometown
>We're playing videogames at my house.
>Mom comes in and watches us play Driver 2 I think.
>She picks up the player 2 and David scoots over
>Me and mom laugh while David watches me, this memory to this day haunts me

>Last memory of David
>Moved from CT to Illinois
>I'm ten at the time
>It's late at night, wake up and smacking lips, really thirsty
>I hear tapping
>Go into my kitchen to get a drink of water
>out the window I see him
>He's smiling and saying shit through the window
>I clearly remember the window fogging from his breath, he's looking at me normal but his lips are just flapping
>I open the window and he's just smiling at me
>I still have nightmares about what he said to me
> Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

I talked to my Mom and she doesn't even remember a David, might have just been an imaginary friend but I think I might have gone crazy for a bit.
>>
>>317668063
Psh, I have the opposite happen to me. I go to college or work, realize I forgot to do my homework or am 5 hours behind schedule and then wake up and get everything done on time.
>>
>>317667245
I thought it was MGS1, either way it said Video not Hideo because I don't think kojima's involvement with the project was known until people beat it.

either way nice throwback.
>>
>>317669339
Not him, but what is the other Halo wiki?
>>
>>317669469
What happened to our story time you fucking faggot
>>
>>317669045
Well, that's fucked up.

>>317669267
It was to the left (in-game, not the map's left) of the entrance area to Lake Hylia. He was playing as Adult Link, and I don't know fully what dungeons he completed, but he did have the Longshot so at the very least it was after the Water Temple. I have no idea where the key came from though, he already had it in his inventory when I started watching him that day.
>>
File: ScreenShot1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>317661916

aliens
>>
I found a hidden world in a cave in Oblivion once. It was really weird. I tried to find it again a couple days later, but I never did. I tried to google it, and couldn't find any information on it whatsoever. I still go hunting for it every once in a while, but I've never found any sign of it. Has anyone else ever heard of anything like this?
>>
>>317661916
Dunno is this if relevant or not.

>Star for n64
>that water planet boss
>and some point his attacks become a spike ball on a chain that he launches at you
>what looked like it hit the window of the plane shattered it and dragged me under water
>>
File: angry topher.jpg (13 KB, 234x264) Image search: [Google]
angry topher.jpg
13 KB, 234x264
>>317669339
>The quality wiki is the one with missing information
>>
File: 001[1].png (2 MB, 900x1442) Image search: [Google]
001[1].png
2 MB, 900x1442
>>317669469
>>317670053

sorry some asshole progrram made me restart

good thing i have an ssd :)
>>
File: HIDEO.jpg (4 KB, 640x348) Image search: [Google]
HIDEO.jpg
4 KB, 640x348
>>317669806
Twin Snakes during the Psycho Mantis fight.
>>
>>317670097
describe this "hidden world"

maybe you accidentally ended up in a dev cell or something
>>
I've always found "You were killed by The Guardians" in Halo as a bit creepy.

Like it was meant to be a placeholder just for 'You were killed but it wasn't attributed to anyone", but for some reason I get really uneasy whenever I'm killed by The Guardians. Even moreso now that the Guardians are an actual thing, and one can 'police an entire solar system'.

I always imagine it as just some invisible, omnipotent being that can slaughter you at any time. I can't explain why I don't like it so much.
>>
File: 002[1].png (2 MB, 900x1345) Image search: [Google]
002[1].png
2 MB, 900x1345
>>317670246
>>
>>317665052
>dunwich
>scary
Ghouls aren't scary, anon. The single flashback is neat, but the rest of the building is just the same generic dungeon that 3 is filled with.
Not to mention the quest from Lookout that adds literal magic, which is bullshit for other reasons.
>>
>>317670070
Alright, I know it sounds like bullshit, but I know that I played that part. I remember finding a key at the bottom of the lake.
>>
>>317670231
But the other wiki is taking conjecture as fact.
>>
File: 004[1].png (1 MB, 900x1323) Image search: [Google]
004[1].png
1 MB, 900x1323
>>317670363
>>
>>317670097
Describe it a bit. Either you dreamed of it or you don't know the game enough to know what it was, or this is bait, the most likely explanation.
>>
>>317670476
Why does every Ito protagonist live in the same place?

Also is this the one where the guy's had his neck severed
>>
To this day one of the scariest moments for me in a video game was encountering a scorpion or tarantula in Animal Crossing: Wild World
>>
File: 005[1].png (1 MB, 900x1420) Image search: [Google]
005[1].png
1 MB, 900x1420
>>317670476
"i knew youd come crawling back bitch nigga"
"cant get enough of this pussy"
>>
>>317670476
Fuck man I've never even read this one and I already know what's happening

When did Ito get so predictable?
>>
File: 006[1].png (1 MB, 900x1352) Image search: [Google]
006[1].png
1 MB, 900x1352
>>317670571

>>317670557
yurp
>>
File: 007[1].png (1 MB, 900x1421) Image search: [Google]
007[1].png
1 MB, 900x1421
>>317670654
>>
>>317663271
My friend always told me about the time in Eternal Darkness, I think it was when the bathtub scene occurs, his lightbulb in his room exploded at the same time as the scene triggered.

Then again this is the guy who now reacts to any kind of quick startling thing when he's not expecting to be startled at all by punching.
>>
>>317670301
In the cave leading to it, there were some non-hostile NPCs. They all had the same line, but I can't remember what it is. There was a door at the end of the cave that led to the hidden world. You start out on the western side of a huge grassy plain with a forest to the south, and some impassable mountains to the north. In the mountains there was a gate with what looked like maybe a desert beyond it. On the far eastern side of the plain was some sort of village I think, and there was a cabin down in the forest. I'm starting to wonder if I just dreamed the whole thing. But I usually forget my dreams within a few hours, and I remember this place so vividly, so it really makes me wonder.
>>
>>317670571
>Blood coming out of his nose and mouth, clearly distressed
>"Hurrrr durrrrr id dus a yoke?"

Dropped.
>>
File: 008[1].png (2 MB, 900x1392) Image search: [Google]
008[1].png
2 MB, 900x1392
>>317670757
>>
File: 009[1].png (1 MB, 900x1325) Image search: [Google]
009[1].png
1 MB, 900x1325
>>317670865
>>
>>317668406
I had a dream where I was in my house, there were flames everywhere and zombies trying to kill me. But I could pause the game with the Wiimote menu. I actually get chills over such a stupid fucking dream.
>>
>>317670452
Great, now this thought is going to be burning in the back of my mind any time I ever play OoT ever again.
>>
>playing Ocarina of Time
>in Kokiri forest as Young Link
>Go near the Know-It-All Bros. house.
>Suddenly hear a loud-as-all-fuck roaring sound
>After recovering from having the piss scared out of me, check around the house to see what caused that noise
>Never find anything
>Noise never happens again on any subsequent playthrough

To this day, I have absolutely no idea if I was hearing something outside of the game, but I can never convince myself of this because my memory keeps telling me that the noise came from my TV speakers. This shit happened when I was like 8 too, so I was extra spooked.
>>
File: 010[1].png (1 MB, 900x1289) Image search: [Google]
010[1].png
1 MB, 900x1289
>>317670971
>>
File: god dammit.jpg (145 KB, 720x633) Image search: [Google]
god dammit.jpg
145 KB, 720x633
When I first played New vegas if I followed the road down after I did the missions in the start I ran into a pack of death claws, died. So I started from my save and went up the road instead I ran into a pack of those bee fuckers and died again. I tried to run any other direction and I was chased around the map by the radscorpions. I never played that shit again because the radscorpions followed me until they killed me and I figured my game was just fucked up.
>>
>>317670293
any version of MGS1 with mantis, never played twin snakes and hideo is a vivid memory for me
>>
>>317663771
>This is not a meme board
it is tho
>>
>>317668087
You're not getting it confused for an area in MM, are you?
>>
Happened two years go in Garry's Mod and I was just fucking around in free mode on gm_atomic.
Out of nowhere I hear a deep grunt that was not coming from my character and I instantly died. I never spawned an NPC the entire time I was playing and I'll never return to that map ever again.
>>
File: 011[1].png (1 MB, 900x1402) Image search: [Google]
011[1].png
1 MB, 900x1402
>>317671050
>>
>>317671135
gm_atomic was pretty spooky. I always felt a bit uneasy there.
>>
>>317666901
literally fucking himself to death.

thank you anon, I had a hearty lol.
>>
File: 012[1].png (2 MB, 900x1386) Image search: [Google]
012[1].png
2 MB, 900x1386
>>317671158
>>
>>317669571
Fuck you.
Fuck this thread.
Bailing.
>>
>>317668842
glitched textures
>>
File: 013[1].png (1 MB, 900x1285) Image search: [Google]
013[1].png
1 MB, 900x1285
>>317671234
bags hanging from the ceiling? what could this mean?
>>
Not video games but I had my browser crash and corrupt my audio. Whenever I played any music on youtube, on my computer or launch any program the pitch was lower and the volume wasn't consistent. Like imagine listening to a low video that would suddenly get loud and if you tried to lower it, it made it louder sometimes, and making it louder made it lower and you didn't really know what the fuck to do.

It was creepy as fuck, especially since it made a lot of videos sound absolutely terrifying and I couldn't figure out how to fix it, eventually I fixed it by removing the drives and reinstalling them.
>>
File: 014[1].png (1 MB, 900x1321) Image search: [Google]
014[1].png
1 MB, 900x1321
>>317671328
>>
>>317671124
No, this was definitely before MM was even announced.
>>
>>317661916
Not really creepy, but I decided to play modded Skyrim the first time I tried shrooms. Fast traveled to High Hrothgar and out of nowhere, I had these two named wolves following me. Can't remember the names, but they started talking and it freaked me right the fuck out. Also played Blood Dragon and shot at neon alligators.
>>
>>317671407
>kekeke
>>
File: 015[1].png (1 MB, 900x1501) Image search: [Google]
015[1].png
1 MB, 900x1501
>>317671407
>>
>>317671035
Oh, sweet baby Jesus.
Your story reminds me of an old OoT video on Youtube. It was a guide showing you how to find the Ganon easteregg behind Link's house.
It ended up being a screamer and I still can't listen to the theme in Kokiri Forest without having chills.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tmIljndma4
>>
>>317671412
You sure? MM was only a year and a half later
>>
>>317671407
>kekeke
>>
File: 016[1].png (1 MB, 900x1332) Image search: [Google]
016[1].png
1 MB, 900x1332
>>317671480
>>
i was playing dark souls raging my tits off at like 4am i then looked to the side of me and though i saw some ghost/entity i then fell off my chair...
>>
>>317671508
Yes. This incident occurred December, 1998.
>>
File: 017[1].png (1 MB, 900x1411) Image search: [Google]
017[1].png
1 MB, 900x1411
>>317671558
"i know you jus want this pussy, nigga"
"you cant trick me!"
>>
File: 018[1].png (2 MB, 900x1466) Image search: [Google]
018[1].png
2 MB, 900x1466
>>317671647
>>
>>317671647
I dunno, for some reason I doubt telling chick your head's been cut off is a realiable way to get into her panties, wine and chocolate seems more reliable.
>>
>>317671558
>don't go to the hospital
>don't go to the police
>go to your ex girlfriend's house

Bravo Nippon
>>
File: 019[1].png (1 MB, 900x1419) Image search: [Google]
019[1].png
1 MB, 900x1419
>>317671725
>>
>>317671792
So the point of the story is that women are fucking evil right
>>
File: Iron-Knuckle-(Nabooru).jpg (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Iron-Knuckle-(Nabooru).jpg
22 KB, 320x240
>>317666173
>>
File: 020[1].png (1 MB, 900x1402) Image search: [Google]
020[1].png
1 MB, 900x1402
>>317671792
>>
>>317671781
Do you know how expensive medicine in japan is? Not even American health care is that bad. Plus he doesn't want to bring shame to his family by telling people his head's been cut off.
>>
>>317671781
Hey man, let's face it. Japanese people have pretty shit writing.
We're just in it because we don't have to read as much as a book, while we get artwork.
>>
I think the most notable one that happened to me was Skyrim's mannequin glitch.
Why did it fucking have to be mannequins, jesus shit.
I just noped the fuck out and uninstalled the game. Sure Bethesda games have a fuck tonne of bugs but this one was just lazy programming gone rogue and terrifying.
>>
File: 021[1].png (1 MB, 900x1304) Image search: [Google]
021[1].png
1 MB, 900x1304
>>317671876

>>317671853
when has it even not been? hurhurhur
>>
Here's a spooky Half-life 2 Easter Egg. There's a creepy song that shows up in lots of vidya, I think it's in one of the Max Payne's.
>>
>>317671876
Just put a stack of books on it, jeez, these people can't solve even the basic problem.
>>
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jvk1166z.esp

This has always really creeped me out. Definitely worth the read.
>>
>>317671981
Forgot link.
https://youtu.be/N9o6MgSt55o
>>
File: 022[1].png (2 MB, 900x1460) Image search: [Google]
022[1].png
2 MB, 900x1460
>>317671969

>>317672001
duck tape
>>
>>317672059
Half-Life 2 just gave off a creepy feel in some areas.
Never liked staying still in one place for too long.
>>
>>317669469
when i ran into this guy, i was bedding down in a trailer

he woke me up, gave me his spiel, and then proceeded to walk through the wall at the closed end of the trailer

also, he was a nigger
>>
File: 023[1].png (2 MB, 900x1536) Image search: [Google]
023[1].png
2 MB, 900x1536
>>317672061
>>
File: 024[1].png (1 MB, 900x1323) Image search: [Google]
024[1].png
1 MB, 900x1323
>>317672157
>>
>>317670090
First time a saw a deathclaw in Fallout it ran towards me and flew into the sky. Shit surprised me more than anything since I had no frame of reference for what they did.

Also went into a room full of skeletons, but the physics bugged out and they all jumped from where they were laying.
>>
File: 3280_screen01.jpg (63 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
3280_screen01.jpg
63 KB, 1024x768
CJ's house in San Andreas was very creepy for me because I made myself believe that you could see CJ's ghost mom.
>>
>>317671035
I haven't played OoT in years and when I did play it, it wasn't nearly as important to my gaming history as it is for most people. I played it on the late on PC emulation, so it wasn't memorable.

I don't remember how the engine was or how it worked and sounded, but is it possible you heard a sound caused by a NPC colliding with something like 50 times over a second? The sound could escalate into a very loud noise repeting itself many times in a very short time, which could sound like a roar. Depends on how the whole thing was coded. It happened in many early 3D games.
>>
>>317672157
>>317672280
Stupid sexy older japanese fortune teller lady.
>>
File: 025[1].png (1 MB, 900x1406) Image search: [Google]
025[1].png
1 MB, 900x1406
>>317672280
damn dis bitch crazy
>>
File: 026[1].png (2 MB, 900x1469) Image search: [Google]
026[1].png
2 MB, 900x1469
>>317672357
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 650x939) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 650x939
>>317662409

It's called /v/ you cock chocker. For discussing spooky things in VIDYA like OP is trying to do.

>Google Creepy Pasta

Wow,are you even trying underage?
>>
>>317671610
How do you remember the month and year?

>>317665717
Maybe it was an Iron Knuckle? pic related
>>
File: Sothisiswhatmylifehasbecome.png (248 KB, 588x419) Image search: [Google]
Sothisiswhatmylifehasbecome.png
248 KB, 588x419
>>317671407
>>
>>317672357
this junji ito?
>>
File: ScreenShot49.png (840 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot49.png
840 KB, 1440x900
Help
>>
File: 027[1].png (1 MB, 900x1357) Image search: [Google]
027[1].png
1 MB, 900x1357
>>317672438
>>
>>317672018
I'm glad someone posted this, I have a screenshot from this fucking mod saved somewhere in one of my hard drives and I can never fucking find it. I'll do my traditional cursory look that I do every time it's mentioned in one of these threads but I doubt I'll find it.

It's probably an imitation mod someone made based on the creepypasta but it was just so fucking bizarre. Nothing really out of the ordinary happened though.
>>
>>317672454

Saved.
>>
>>317672321
Did you know there was a secret world in San Andreas, accessible from most gyms (notably the one close to your house in LS)? All you need is a jetpack in the gym, and you can fly outside of the room (it has no collision roof, just a black nothingness). If you exit the room and let yourself go down, eventually you'll reach a flat gray surface, with random NPCs flying, and once I saw a random civilian equiped with a shovel who was beating another guy, and he wasn't a gang NPC.
>>
File: 1445642432047.gif (84 KB, 340x324) Image search: [Google]
1445642432047.gif
84 KB, 340x324
>>317672438
JE
SUS
CHRIST
>>
>>317672059
>Not this
https://youtu.be/O9GkHz5ch5I?t=18

It honestly just makes me laugh
>>
File: grblrgh.gif (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
grblrgh.gif
1 MB, 640x480
>>317672438
>>
>>317672470
This is /v/ and it's a creepy manga and the author name is on the title page.
What do you think?
>>
File: 028[1].png (1 MB, 900x1340) Image search: [Google]
028[1].png
1 MB, 900x1340
>>317672516
>>
>>317666901
You know, soulsbourne art direction would have made for a neat survival horror setting. Couldn't be worse than what it is now, anyway.
>>
>>317671647
Bitch don't you see his bleeding through his nose and mouth?

Fucking junji ito protags are stupid as fuck
>>
>>317672618
>Falls over
>>
File: 029[1].png (2 MB, 900x1415) Image search: [Google]
029[1].png
2 MB, 900x1415
>>317672618
>>
File: 1446695670969.png (229 KB, 292x355) Image search: [Google]
1446695670969.png
229 KB, 292x355
>>317672438
This is far even for Ito.
>>
File: stalker.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
stalker.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>317661916
Stalker has all kinds of creepy shit.
>>
>>317672618
They use her hair to sew his head back on?
>>
>>317672618
>FALLS OVER
Sometimes translation from Japanese just falls flat
>>
>>317672536
The fan-made mod based on the creepypasta was never finished. I think they got the sky realistic and some NPCs doing the Watch the Sky thing, but not all of them.
>>
Not really spoopy but here's a weird glitch I encountered as a kid:
>playing Pokemon silver
>game freezes up
>reset
>discover there is 99 of an item called ???????? in my inventory
>its in key items
>can't remember what happens if you used it but I think the game froze
>despite being a "key item" you could sell it at a store for a fuckload of money
>sold them regularly when I needed money but always kept one
Unfortunately, my cousin wiped the save out of jealousy that I found a fucking shiny kakuna, so I'll never have proof it happened.
>>
>>317672618
Oh here comes the Junji Ito ending.
>>
File: 1440294360521.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1440294360521.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>317672618
>falls over
Why does Ito know how to make the best sound effects?
>>
File: 030[1].png (2 MB, 900x1399) Image search: [Google]
030[1].png
2 MB, 900x1399
>>317672705
junji ito the MAD GENIUS

GHOST BABBIES
>>
File: 3f+15.jpg (303 KB, 1024x585) Image search: [Google]
3f+15.jpg
303 KB, 1024x585
>>317666173
I'm grasping at straws.
>>
>>317672323
The only thing I've ever heard make a noise like that in OoT is cartridge tilting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wuFoXsU-0M

Anon probably had dusty contacts or something
>>
File: 031[1].png (2 MB, 900x1346) Image search: [Google]
031[1].png
2 MB, 900x1346
>>317672798
>>
>>317671936
Literally what?
>>
File: You What.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
You What.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>>317672798
Fucking WHAT.
>>
If this is the sort of retarded garbage we'd have seen in Silent Hills maybe it's better it was cancelled
>>
>>317671981
>>317672059
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qee3TjASCs
>>
>>317665717
>>317665921
Similair issue, but me and my brother both have a vivid memory of the Penguin and Uiki from SM64 playable in Mario Tennis at Blockbuster.

However they have never been playable, but we both are sure we played as them.
>>
>>317668406
I sometimes pause my dreams. But that's only when spooky shit happens which is less and less nowadays. I think I've woken up by "shutting off the game" once or twice too.
>>
File: 1447337489316.png (43 KB, 264x195) Image search: [Google]
1447337489316.png
43 KB, 264x195
>>317672798
Yo-kai is why
>>
>>317672924
Go fuck yourself
>>
File: terminator_1_0.jpg (35 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
terminator_1_0.jpg
35 KB, 620x349
>>317661916

>>317660674
>>
File: 032[1].png (1 MB, 900x1262) Image search: [Google]
032[1].png
1 MB, 900x1262
>>317672869
i remember another glitch that spooked me from condemned criminal origins

my card wasnt powerful enough and the black woman had a scene in the part i was at
all of a sudden her head started moving back and forth at 90 degree angles while she was walking around and i thought it was a hallucinogen on the part of the character
>>
>>317672870
Mannequins are just NPCs that they textured differently and told to stand still.
But because all the rest of the code associated with NPCs is still attached to them, sometimes they don't stand so still.
>>
File: 1444005024040.png (86 KB, 279x119) Image search: [Google]
1444005024040.png
86 KB, 279x119
>>317672438
>>
>>317672976
u first buckaroo
>>
File: 033[1].png (1 MB, 900x1358) Image search: [Google]
033[1].png
1 MB, 900x1358
>>317673036
>>
>>317662409
>fuck fun, discuss console wars
>>
File: 1223563769.jpg (21 KB, 479x282) Image search: [Google]
1223563769.jpg
21 KB, 479x282
>>317672798
what the fuck is going on
>>
File: image_10.jpg (87 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image_10.jpg
87 KB, 600x600
>>317671075
>>317667245
>>317670293
>tfw creepy mantis music starts
>tfw he reads your save files
>tfw have to switch controller ports
>tfw Hideo

Spoopiest ever
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yojQxRp1V8Q
>>
>>317672775
I don't remember much happening that was all that interesting aside from the assassin and all the NPCs disappearing at a certain point, which was actually kind of unsettling.

The picture I have is of the assassin but it was basically just a weird looking NPC in reskinned dark brotherhood armor.
>>
>>317673113
that's the last page

THAT MAD GENIUS AT WORK AGAIN

HOW CAN ANYONE EVER DOUBT HIS MASTERY OF THE ART OF STORYTELLING
>>
>>317673113
>ending isn't total shit
Are you guys sure this is Ito?
>>
>>317673215
Wasnt so bad. Very folk tale like.
>>
File: 1425051266848.jpg (4 KB, 125x113) Image search: [Google]
1425051266848.jpg
4 KB, 125x113
>>317673113
Does anyone here actually get scared by this shit, or is it just a joke?
>>
File: 1403997221566.jpg (29 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
1403997221566.jpg
29 KB, 369x368
>Wake up
>Feeling really sleepy, want to go back to sleep
>I'll check the catalog for a second
>This thread
>>
>>317665717

You probably misremembered Majora's Mask. It sounds kind of like you're describing the Ikana Castle area and boss.
>>
>>317673113
Why the fuck did his head just pop back on?
>>
>>317673296
It's more weirded out than scared
>>
>>317673051
I need a link to video.
>>
>>317673296
what's a good manga/ comic that scared the shit out of you?
>>
I think the most creepy thing that happened to me was when I was playing Fallout 3 the first time when I had to go to Vault 87. After walking down a corridor, a centaur trailed behind me and I turned around without knowing. The game froze and crashed as soon as I spotted the centaur, and I flipped out because it all happened too fast for my brain to process.
>>
>>317671407
>>
Not very creepy but when I was playing Majora's Mask in one of the temples and I left the game idle for a long time without pausing. After a while the music from the boss battle started playing but nothing was happening. Like the soundtrack got tired of waiting for me to get to the boss and just played the music thinking I was already there.
>>
My sister had a Sesame Street computer game with Elmo. If you left it on for a while the game froze except for the cursor. Normally the game doesn't have any sound unless you click on something, so we were confused why clicking on things wasn't working anymore. Eventually the computer just starts making a really loud beeping noise. It scared the shit out of us. We were pretty young, we had no idea what was happening.
>>
>>317673296

It's entertainment. Ito works always have intentional comedic elements, it's supposed to make you go "what" and entertain you.

Also, the people who complain about the format/storytelling/shitty endings of Ito's work don't understand that his short stories are all in the tradition of japanese folk tales, which are filled with bizarre occurences and end abruptly.
>>
>>317672959
If it was a demo cartridge they could have been playable in that.
>>
>>317673113
IT'S LIKE POETRY, IT RHYMES
>>
>>317673296
It's more about the creepy imagery than a creepy story. It's a visual medium, if you want a spooky story go read a fuckin book.
>>
>>317673364
Can't really think of any, to be honest. Movies, games, and books have spooked me before, but manga/comics aren't really that scary, I guess.
>>
File: IgosduIkana.jpg (175 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
IgosduIkana.jpg
175 KB, 512x384
>>317673317
Oh yeah, could be.
>>
>>317665717
I actually have a pretty distinct memory of seeing a super giant stalchild in Ocarina of Time too.

That said, I had an action replay and loved to fuck with the codes, so it very well could have just been me inputting a code that makes stalchildren larger than they're supposed to be.
>>
I was legitimately creeped out by Ben Drowned
>>
>>317673623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAQ4e3QnIOY

> that face washing story
>>
>>317672323
>>317672862
No, no, the sound I heard was like, a legitimate lion's roar or some shit, or at least that's what it sounded like to me. Obviously, there's the potential that 8-year-old me twisted the memory a bit, but I definitely don't remember it sounding like some kind of repeating crash or thunder-ish sound like in the video.
And really, the scariest part for me today is just the fact that I've never been able to re-create the scenario.
>>
>>317673674
Well sometimes you get larger-than-average stalchilds. Also in Majora's Mask there's a giant one.
>>
File: IT CAME FROM BEHIND.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IT CAME FROM BEHIND.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>317673674
There are giant stalchilds in OoT, in Hyrule Field
>>
>>317673674
Stalchild's grow in size at night. Using an AR and making the night last forever means the Stalchilds can continue growing without daytime resetting their growth.
>>
>>317673720
I still remember all the butthurt from KING KONG
>>
>>317673296
Hype effect, kinda like people say Space Engine and Lovecraft stories are scary. I think the problem lies in our usage of the word "scary", we use it too broadly, we need another word meaning "momentarily contemplating a creepy idea". Those meme scares are usually ideas that are of an unfathomable scales, and so can't be perceived in any other way than mental or conceptual representation.

I don't know, scary to me is something like being in a pitch-black forest at night and hearing something coming in front of me, not the thought that space is incredibly vast around me.
>>
>>317673113
Wait, if he refuses to remove his hands, how did he change shirts?
>>
File: 1413256756572.gif (962 KB, 250x328) Image search: [Google]
1413256756572.gif
962 KB, 250x328
I had a really weird glitch happen to me in InFamous Second Son, Thankfully its really easy to record shit on PS4

So its not that crazy i just clip through the wall and it looks really weird, but eventually i figure out a way to zoom in and its like it puts me in the characters stomach as i can see like his throat and tongue and shit from an inside perspective, and near the end i just couldn't move around much its like a got eaten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpEMBuPOuwQ
>>
>>317673296
Based spongebob
>>
File: The Horror.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Horror.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>317673787
Does that fire have an Aldia encounter? He probably got hit by the explosion and then immediately got killed by something that followed him into the room.
>>
>>317673770
God, I wish I could just watch that show for the first time again.
>>
>>317673352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQMlTpg7jJY
This one is pretty tame but they can actually move entirely off of their stands and walk around under conditions that I am not certain of. It seems to happen most often while the game is loading the building and hasn't yet recognized that they are mannequins and not regular NPCs.
Due to them moving around during loading you can also find them standing normally in spots they shouldn't be.
>>
>>317673809
>>317673797

I never knew that. Why would they bother programming something like that in? Just for variety?
>>
>>317673865
I don't know, man, Space Engine has scared me pretty bad before. Even now I can't play it for more than fifteen minutes before I have to close out of it. Especially when I go to a black hole. To each his own, I guess.
>>
>>317674118
I assume so. But there is also a chance to spontaneously spawn a Giant Stalchild, irrespective of how long the night has gone on for.
>>
>>317674040
That's fucking hilarious and terrifying
>>
You guys probably won't believe me, but I swear this is true. The thought of it still creeps me out, and honestly I've always been a bit more hesitant about emulators since this happened.
>a few years ago
>get my first smartphone
>every phone I had before it was an old nokia
>decide to try out some emulators
>download a Gameboy Color emulator and Pokémon Yellow ROM
>play it and have fun for a while
>input my own name at the start like I always did with Pokémon, let's call me Anon for the purposes of this story
>eventually find out one of the emulator's main features is cheats
>gameshark/gamegenie type of thing I think
>start using hacks
>remember hearing about missingno.
>think "Missingno. seems pretty cool, and since I'm in real life and not some shitty internet story it's not like it's going to haunt me or anything"
okay, maybe that line is a little embellished. I do remember I liked creepypasta at the time though, but didn't believe any of it
>Enable hacks to find missingno. in tall grass
>find M' first(another glitch Pokémon)
>when I do encounter Missingno. the emulator crashes
>yellow and orange horizontal bars fill the screen
>turn off cheats, feel like I've seen enough
>continue to that mountain early on, think it's called Mt. Moon?
>even though I turned cheats off, can't move more than 10 steps without encountering another Missingno.
>Game doesn't always crash immediately though
>battle starts, but I can't do anything and then it crashes
>Always a message at the start, at first it's just dots
>Messages start getting more and more cohesive each fight
>Eventually the message is something about Anon
>Can't quite remember, but I think it was along the lines of "Missingno. learned Anon"
>get fucking spooked
>delete the emulator and the rom from my phone
(1/2)
>>
>>317673386
Would be better if it was KEKKEKKEKKEK instead.
>>
>>317674398
Oh shit, word-filter strikes again.
>>
>>317674354
>"Missingno. learned Anon
I see where this story is going, and it's shit.
soon missingo will look like the pc of the game in battle
>>
>>317674354
(2/2)
>a while later, I re-downloaded a clean installation of the emulator and the rom
>used a different name, Red insead of Anon
>made sure cheats were off
>Oak went into the wild grass like he usually does for the Pikachu encounter at the start
>it wasn't pikachu
>it was Missingno.
>one chilling message comes up on the screen
>"Missingno. found Anon"

It sounds crazy, but this really happened to me. I just wish I had proof. I destroyed my phone shortly after this, and convinced my parents it was an accident. I was just terrified of the phone.
>>
>>317674354
thats not spooky though, that's just you being retarded and can't into cheats
>>
>>317673201
man i beat that nigga without changing the controller

that's how badass i am
>>
>Laying down at midnight, had played enough vidya so I just lay down on my couch
>turn over
>hear a noise
>sit straight up
>suddenly I see a man pacing towards me with his arms stretched, intent on hurting me
>wake up
>realize it was a dream indistinguishable from reality and the guy was an NPC from the game I was playing
>>
>>317662461
Jesus Christ
>>
>>317673849
That shit was bananas
>>
File: gtf.gif (691 KB, 337x268) Image search: [Google]
gtf.gif
691 KB, 337x268
>>317674617
Heresy
>>
>>317673962
So, a body hanging from the ceiling?
Maybe it's the waves, but it doesn't look much like the Alien.
Sequel, Predator spinoff, or Terminator spinoff never.
>>
>>317674760
no lie bruv it's possible
>>
>>317673950
This happened to me every time I tried hanging off the crane, a few other times too.
>>
I had KOTOR and my sound card wasn't installed correctly, so I had this interesting eco effect while playing the game, which I came to like more than the vanilla game.

except when I got to the Krayt dragon, the sound it made creeped me out more than IG-88 on Shadows of the Empire
>>
>>317674519
That must have been scary, but I recently downloaded ScummVM, started playing a game, got bored and uninstalled it, then later decided to install it again and play the same game, and all my save files were still there.
>>
File: why.jpg (213 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
213 KB, 1366x768
When shit like this happens when I play games on my laptop
>>
File: 1446359451780.jpg (135 KB, 582x581) Image search: [Google]
1446359451780.jpg
135 KB, 582x581
>playing resident evil remake on Gamecube as a teen
>always a pussy when it comes to scary games
>hear a weird thump
>thought it was in the game but it's outside of my room
>late, stop to take a break and investigate
>feel uneasy going through my dark house
>go to kitchen to get water, it's dark and the only thing lighting the room is moonlight from the windows
>hear thump again
>look up from the sink and my stomach drops
>there's a person staring in the window
>pale, shaved head
>heart racing, he notices me
>back up, grab a knife from the sink
>hear a noise right by the back door
>it was the thumping from earlier
>don't know if anyone had made it into the house yet
>yell as loud as I can so everyone wakes up
>see guy run away and the noise stops

I ended up throwing up afterward. I'm not good at this scary shit.
>>
i played the entirety of chulip and for a while i was pretty fucking convinced the game was haunted
that game is creepy as fuck, i can really see how he went on to make fucking rule of rose
>>
>>317674519
That's spooky as fuck
>>
File: 1443405488939.jpg (156 KB, 400x379) Image search: [Google]
1443405488939.jpg
156 KB, 400x379
>>317674519
>I destroyed my phone shortly after this
jesus, I keked but I can't imagine being spooked to such extremes. I believe you anon
>>
>13 years old
>walking around in the woods behind my house with some buddies at like 2 am
>we're all tough guys who fear not the darkness
>talking about Prince of Persia: SoT (it had just come out)
>everybody wants to see if we can wall run
>go back to the house
>all the lights are off and parents are in bed
>head to the basement to go in quietly
>notice basement light is on
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>317669469
Sounds like YOU were on drugs, friend
>>
>>317674849
probably because the game has a failsafe for people who are too stupid to figure it out
>>
File: 7_Epona01_Large[1].jpg (202 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
7_Epona01_Large[1].jpg
202 KB, 512x384
>>317665717

Reminds me. Not something that happened in game but I used to have a reoccurring Nightmare where I'd be outside the Temple of Time on Epona and I'd jumped over the little gate behind the gossip stones and once I rode to the end it turned into an endless open field under that same sky with nothing but sparsely placed trees. I'd get knocked off Epona and turn around and she's gone with Ganon coming straight for me on his horse. And the rest of the nightmare I'd have to run and hide from Ganon in this open field in the dark with nothing but trees for protection.
>>
File: Let's Just Check the Tracker.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Let's Just Check the Tracker.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>317670991
You know whats even spoopier? Having a dream of a game/movie where you are just watching and all of a sudden *snap* your in the horror game/movie and you try to pause but you can't. I've had a couple of those.
>>
>>317674964
Holy shit. Glad you're safe, Anon.
>>
File: you have been cursed.webm (438 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
you have been cursed.webm
438 KB, 1280x720
>>317674964
Best post itt by far
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync

stop watching at 1:40 if you don't want it ruined.
>>
>>317675412

The original Alien came out in 1979, I believe; I was born in 1983. When I was five or six, my babysitter thought that watching Alien would be an awesome idea (because she was fucking retarded, thanks Nichole) and it messed me up for a good, long time. I had this insane fear of the Xenomorph for ages and ages; I have a lot of nightmares, but the worst of them always involved being stuck with a Xenomorph in an enclosed space. I remember once, it was in some sort of underwater building, another time it was in a big house in the middle of nowhere; they're always really enclosed, claustrophobic places.

When Alien: Isolation came out, I figured, "Yeah, I'm never playing that. Fuck that." My girlfriend bought it as part of my birthday gift, as sort of a, "Haha, look at the funny, ironic joke" sort of thing. I played it for about three hours and said fuck that, I just can't do it. That game is literally my worst nightmare, in video game form.
>>
>>317675912
use cheats
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 134

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.