[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it shit? I thought the game was already out, but apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: StarWarsBattlefrontPS4Box.jpg (51 KB, 482x614) Image search: [Google]
StarWarsBattlefrontPS4Box.jpg
51 KB, 482x614
Is it shit?

I thought the game was already out, but apparently it launched recently.
>>
>best looking game on the market
>one of the only games to run smooth 60fps on consoles
>better gameplay than cod and battlefield

even if you dont like star wars this game still shits on everything else in the fps market. the only down side it has is they did kind of stinge on the content, but one texture on this game has more detail than whole maps on cod so it doesnt bother me much
>>
>>316844663
It's alright.
Gameplay is really casual and probably won't see much longevity. Good fun, but not much depth. I think I had my fill with the open-beta from a shortwhile back.
>>
>>316844990
>this game still shits on everything else in the fps market
>console
lolno
>>
>>316845596
Thats the thing, the game is visually amazing because of how they did it, and ridiculously true to Star Wars in terms of guns and planets and shit. Its very standard fps though, but I think it'll keep a fare amount of people entertained for a few months, just like the Battlefields do
>>
File: endor.jpg (175 KB, 730x373) Image search: [Google]
endor.jpg
175 KB, 730x373
>>316844663
Graphics are 10/10
Gunplay is actually fun in a 90's kinda way.
>>
>>316844663

Graphics 8/10
Gameplay 3/10

Casual garbage
>>
>>316844990

>Double the price as normal games
>Doesn't bother me much because the textures are nice

Glad that EA dick is working out for you
>>
>>316844990
>implying

>>316842475
>>
>>316844990
>one of the only games to run smooth 60fps on consoles

Is this true tho
>>
Does this shit bring splitscreen and AI bots like old battlefronts? Or EA gives no fucks.
>>
File: 4532.jpg (24 KB, 215x325) Image search: [Google]
4532.jpg
24 KB, 215x325
>>316844663
Got that EA Access bullshit and that's the best thing I played in a long time.

Gameplay is casual but the heroes, vehicles and cards add so much variety in the game, there's always multiple and different possibilities to enjoy a match even if you're loosing.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.