[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
What do you think about this game?
>>
>>316843229
Haven't played it, but I think you're a faggot.
>>
Its >>/trash/
>>
Story is boring, way too much expository and unnecessary dialogue just constant talking. Gameplay is fun though
>>
Worst Dangan game. Final boss was fun and hype, but the rest of the game was mostly... not BAD, but not good

If I ever forget the story, I'm not replaying it. I'll just read some wikis or some shit, fuck that
>>
>>316843229
Shitty story, shitty gameplay, fanservice

If you really have to know the story read up a summary somewhere
>>
Not as good as Danganronpa 1 or 2 but I liked it. If nothing else it was fun seeing Toko be the hero in the end.
>>
File: 1442264782915.png (1 MB, 1000x1600) Image search: [Google]
1442264782915.png
1 MB, 1000x1600
>>316843229
Under delivered. Mediocre trash. Wonderful Dead 001 is a catchy ass tune though, and Komaru is cute.
>>
The game wants you to land perfect shots but doesn't give you the tools to do so reliably. Also the camera in boss fights can eat a fucking dick.
Besides that it's pretty good.

Oh and if you want to change to Japanese audio you HAVE to do it at the start of the game, and it's hidden behind downloadable DLC and an unmarked prompt (you have to hit triangle when selecting the difficulty level; nothing in the game tells you this). Pretty dick move on NISA's part and I had to play through the entire thing with a cringeworthy dub because of it.
>>
>>316843229
Its genre is out of place.
>>
>>316847976
Is it that bad? I thought 1 and 2 had good dubs,I mean the script was wonky at times but that's not the VA's fault
>>
>>316847976
>not doing research before even buying it
>>
>>316843229
It's alright. Had more fun than I though I would.

>>316848309
The dubs fine. If you thought 1 and 2 were good, then you'll probably like this one too.
>>
File: 2015-10-10-231402.jpg (105 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-10-231402.jpg
105 KB, 960x544
I liked it.
>>
>>316843229
Pleb taste, Zero Escape is better.
>>
Looked like a cash grab so i skipped it. Looking forward to dangit3
>>
>>316848939
Any news about Zero escape 3? I'm praying to God so that shit can be compatible with ps tv.
>>
>>316848397
Mine was a physical copy that was lost in the mail for 2 months, so I was disconnected from the news around release, andregardless I should be forgiven when you consider both the other DR games have audio you can change on the fly.

Having no promt is fucking stupid no matter how you slice it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.