[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I join the BOS can I still pipe Piper, or will she hate me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: fallout-4-piper.png (310 KB, 555x312) Image search: [Google]
fallout-4-piper.png
310 KB, 555x312
If I join the BOS can I still pipe Piper, or will she hate me? Is cait a better BOS waifu?
>>
>joining the Brotherhood of Steel

Stop this.
>>
File: Fallout4 2015-11-16 16-29-34.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2015-11-16 16-29-34.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>there are people who don't romance Curie
Shit taste.
>>
>>316839562
>tfw can't decide between Curie and Piper
Piper seems a bit more natural with the story and all, but Curie is Curie.
>>
>>316840151
There really ought to be a mod that lets you customize her when she gets her body.
>>
>>316840270
I'm disappointed Bethesda never thought of this, or was too lazy to implement it.
>>
>>316839690
What's wrong with the bos? What faction is best then?
>inb4 kek railroad
>>
>>316840151
>She is a Synth but you can't customize her looks

What is this shit
>>
>>316840456
Be your own man anon, a Minuteman. Alternatively you can just not join the minuteman and destroy all the other factions
>>
>>316840927
BOS has some swaggin gear and weapons though
>>
>>316841105
Even more reason to kill them all and keep it for yourself Webm unrelated
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.