[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder who will defend this...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: recycle everything.jpg (325 KB, 1080x1647) Image search: [Google]
recycle everything.jpg
325 KB, 1080x1647
I wonder who will defend this...
>>
I don't see what you're complaining about.

On the left you have blurry grabs from the trailer comparing bullshots on the right.

You also showed some quotes pertaining to no more DLC which leads me to believe you are mad about that fact. Yet the pictures make me think you don't want the DLC at all if it doesn't look as good as bullshots?

Do explain.
>>
>>316838994
he's showing the DLC added nothing new
>>
>>316839049
Little presumptuous from a minute long trailer no?

I mean Bloodborne has an aesthetic style that stays intact the entire game. Did people expect like a volcano area or something?
>>
>>316838394
I heard they were grouping the original (smaller) 2 DLCs for the expansion
>>
Two Dlc's in one, don't see anything wrong here. Fuck you op
>>
Thanks for reminding me to preorder OP
>>
>>316838994
>>316839335
Came here to post exactly this

OP, what the fuck is going on in your head
>>
>>316839335

Pretty much this. I'm not exactly sure what people expected really?

>"In the Bloodborne DLC, expect to traverse the ancient Pyramids of Giza, the Eiffel Tower, and storm the beaches of Normandy during D-Day!"

I expect samey atmosphere with maybe one standout area, a couple of great bosses, and some slick new weapons.
>>
>>316839928
This

Makes no sense.
>>
>>316838394

First comparison - same London streets. Whats the idea?

Second comparison - Cleric Beast alternate form. Will most certainly have different move-set.

Third pic - both are from original game.

Fourth pic - entirely different beasts.

So here OP, someone who played the game 'defended' your shitty attempt of a flamewar.
>>
>>316838394
I think they said there will be no dlc at all or am I mixing it with something?
>>
>>316840771

They said it after they announced this expansion pack, that there will be no >more< DLC, as they initally planned this one as two separate pieces, but decided to release it under one pack.

There's also a goty edition coming that includes this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.