[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you reccomend terraria? it looks like minecraft, that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
2 MB, 1024x768
Do you reccomend terraria? it looks like minecraft, that's why i have not wanted to try
>>
>>316837326
Yes I recomend Terraria. Yes it looks like minecraft. No it's not like minecraft actually.
>>
It's a festering hole of autism in the form of a Metroidvania-like-lite.

It's very fun and has a lot of content, highly recommended.
>>
>>316837326
It has way more content that can be consumed with way less snkinnerboxing and grinding than Minecraft.
>>
>>316837478
>>316837565
>>316837623
It sounds good, i'm gonna give it a try. Thanks!
>>
>>316837326
Gather gear so that you can fight bosses to get better gear

also some building if that is your thing

fuckton of content
>>
>>316837326
>it looks like minecraft
wot?
>>
Multiplayer with friends, many fun hrs to be had
>>
File: sg vds.jpg (24 KB, 257x139) Image search: [Google]
sg vds.jpg
24 KB, 257x139
yeah its pretty fun
>>
I don't recommend dogshit for anything except when used in a prank
>>
>>316838886
what do you use dogshit for anon? Do you go to the park to eat random dog shit?
>>
>>316838886

What game would you recommend, anon?
>>
The real game starts when you get the apache helicopter but after that it's a tital blast!
>>
>>316839109
For leaving it on people's porches and setting it on fire.

>>316839216
Depends, what type of game are you looking for?
>>
>>316839923
>10 years old
>post on 4chan

the future is bright
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.