[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: wii rpgs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
does anyone besides me remember this kind of shit game

the blonde prince dude was a total bro. the best friend you could ever ask for

i still liked it better than The Last Story
>>
>>316834838
"I'M A DIVA"

dub was horrible, but good game
>>
>>316834838
> total bro
Yes, total bros totally go for hoes before bros and try to kill you.
>>
>does anyone besides me remember this kind of shit game
Did you even play the game to the end?
This game is one of the best JRPG's I've played. And I've played a lot.
It has the best turn based battle system I've seen in a jrpg. Pretty damn good executed.

But the most plus for this game is its difficulty. This game is actually challenging. And not at the NG+. No. At the first playthrough.
The weapon system is also refreshing and well done in my opinion.

Story is okay, nothing special but nothing bad either.
Dub a shit, yeah.

But to be honest, this game is hard as fuck, not only the optional things. Optional things pretty much rip your ass apart.

Very good game.
>>
have the undub downloaded and on my backlog

like the kenichi yoshida and y. mitsuda soundtrack

off wii rpgs it was the only one that seemed interesting, aside from fragile dreams. not sure if that's even an rpg
>>
A shame Arc rise fantasia threads will never liven up on /v/.
>>
It never came out to Yurop sadly.
>>
>>316836147
>This game is one of the best JRPG's I've played
>It has the best turn based battle system I've seen in a jrpg
Okay?

Does a functional undub iso exist? I'd be willing to try it out since besides the horrible dub it looked pretty decent
>>
>kind of shit game

Aside from the dub it was pretty good though. Combat was simple but not a total slog despite being turn-based. The world and characters had a colorful and lively feel to them. Story was kind of eh.
>>
>>316837964

emuparadise
>>
>>316837964
You can turn the voice volume all the way down. Doesn't effect voices during battles though.
>>
Was good, only thing I can remember though is that fire link spell.

>CRIMSON FLAME
>BURN THEM ALL
>ded
>>
for me this will always be the game where the hero cuk his childhood friend so hard, she become the villain
>>
>>316837964
There is an undub, but you're going to want to pay attention to the voices during battle. When a boss is going to unleash its go fuck yourself attack, the characters will generally say that something bad's going to happen, so that you know to defend.
>>
>>316838968

I thought the purple-hair girl liked the MC and the pink-haired girl liked the MC too but got BTFO because he was showing more interest in purple so she turned evil. And then the blonde dude turned out to like pink so he joined sides with her as well.

Been a while since I played.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.