[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder who will defend this...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 4THEPLAYERS.jpg (325 KB, 1080x1647) Image search: [Google]
4THEPLAYERS.jpg
325 KB, 1080x1647
I wonder who will defend this...
>>
...what?
>>
I'm gonna wait till its out to give my opinion. Cant believe you wasted your time making that image though.
>>
>>316830881

Defend what?

The fact that the studio is working on DS3, so they merged what they had worked on for a second DLC into 1 package?

I guess you're right, they should have just scrapped it all together and not released anything.

Can't get blood from a stone buddy, if the content isn't there, it isn't there.
>>
File: 1445567082906.jpg (211 KB, 850x1063) Image search: [Google]
1445567082906.jpg
211 KB, 850x1063
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
>>
And? So there's not gonna be more DLC? Who gives a fuck? They have DS3 to work on and there's a rumor that they're working on another PS4 exclusive.
>>
>>316830881
Did you also shitpost DaS before Artorias DLC came out or something?
>>
>>316831362
Probably, half of that DLC was literally an existing area with different lighting.
>>
>it's all recycled content
>"fiery cleric beast"
>never ever more content
some people are ok with eating shit, I suppose.
>>
File: yo dawg.jpg (17 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
yo dawg.jpg
17 KB, 230x300
We hurd you like chalice bosses, so we put more recycled bosses in your recycled bosses so you can fight the same bosses while you fight the same bosses
>>
Did you make that picture?
You're retarded.
The alleyway in the top left picture is in the main game. You could have literally taken the same picture.
Same deal with the third picture.

And what does that monster in the fourth picture have to do with Amygdala?

You're such a shitty troll that you should honestly hang yourself.
You likely don't even have the game and are just a butthurt pc faglet.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 320x179
Well, now that we've established that OP is a raaaaaging faggot, why not a Bloodborne thread?
Is anyone else super hyped for the DLC? Souls DLC is usually pretty dang good because %90 of what makes these games fun is level design and fighting enemies, and low and behold DLC is almost always just that.
>>
Why do you even care OP?
Kill yourself.

As a bitter PCfag I hope PEE4 niggers have a good time with what I assume is an awesome game.

Enjoy.
>>
>>316833542
I am, and I think they're going to do a niconico stream pretty soon but I forgot when exactly.

I was just waiting for a reason to play more of Bloodborne, anyways.
>>
>asking for more DLC

good goy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.