[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there no race-mixing in TES? In Skyrim there were a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 69613-1-1441991073.jpg (206 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
69613-1-1441991073.jpg
206 KB, 1680x1050
Why is there no race-mixing in TES? In Skyrim there were a few Nord-Redguard couples, and a few Nord-Imperial couples, but those are both human races. Why no Khajiit-Imperial, no Argonian-Redguard, no Orc-Nord relationships?

Why do Argonians have breasts at all? Don't they lay eggs? Why do Khajiit only have two breasts?
>>
Magic and shit.
>>
>>316828436

A) because casual normies can't even imagine wanting to dick anything without a human face

B)because they are hist sacks so the young can earn a soul away from the marsh and the trees designed them so the other races would like them

C)because bipedal creatures can only breastfeed babies in their arms and humanoids tend to give birth to two babies at most
>>
Mark my words, the next elderscrolls won't let you chose between nord, imperial and redguard because it's racist. Instead you'll have a colorpalett for humans.
>>
bretons are mixed race imperials/high elves. Presumably the other races are either incompatible or people take staying in your own species more seriously
>>
>>316831431
The next elderscrolls will be released in the middle of a race war. There will be one option and that is white.
>>
>>316831431

As long as we get a custom color/pattern slider for fur and scales, who cares? The NPC will be samey stereotypical races and the bonuses will be simplified out of existance anyways.
>>
because it doesnt really matter and your gay political correctness is uneeded
>>
>>316828436
Argonians are inherently shapeshifters in a sense, or at least metamorphose throughout their lives.

They are born more humanlike and are fed sap from their patrons which are sentient intelligent magical trees which suits them to their homeland, a dangerous swamp filled with poisonous shit.
>>
>>316831753
I would imagine this, race-mixing is simply incompatible. Though, we did only see white nord children in Skyrim. I wonder if the next one will have Argonian kids or elven kids.
>>
>>316828436
Karliah is part Dunmer and part Nord if I remember correctly. I think she is a daughter of Tiber Septim or something.
>>
>>316833061
How fucking long do elves live in ES?
>>
>>316833227

if not killed, forever.
>>
>>316828436
It's a fucking VIDEO GAME! no one has to explain how shit works in a made up video game that doesn't exist. If we go with that shit then why are their dragons they don't exist? why are there lizard and cat people? why is my guy able to carry so much things? where is skyrim located in real life? why can't I shoot fire outta my hands?
>>
Because different species can't reproduce together due to biological restrictions. And if they ever managed to, their child would be sterile.
>>
>>316828436
>Why do Argonians have breasts at all? Don't they lay eggs?
there are mammals that lay eggs and lizards that give live birth
and you're crying about a fantasy humanoid lizard having boobs
>>
>>316833227
I think it depends on magic abilities, Altmer can live about thousand years I think. Dunmer probably less. Would be kinda long for Karliah, right?
>>
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Racial_Phylogeny

Hi
>>
Didn't the real barenziah books have someone telling her she's gonna get pregnant if she keeps fooling around with cats?
>>
Does birth control exist in the TES universe? I'd assume there's probably some kind of potion or spell to either induce a miscarriage or possibly prevent sperm or eggs from being fertilized. I doubt they have condoms, but a ward spell focused on the penis or inside the vagina would work fine.
>>
>>316835008

step 1:
pour damage health potion down vagina

step 2:
done
>>
>>316831298
I bet you want dick from something that doesn't have a human face you fag furry shit
>>
File: argonian.png (605 KB, 650x750) Image search: [Google]
argonian.png
605 KB, 650x750
you wouldnt race mix with this
>>
File: 1423762131358.png (2 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1423762131358.png
2 MB, 1440x900
>>316835959

and what if i do? got a problem with that faggot?
>>
>>316828436
I'd imagine the offspring would be shunned by the community around it.
>>
>>316836168

I hate this fat meme
>>
>>316836168
Would be like having sex with a leather purse.
>>
>>316828436
Well we have the Bretons who are pretty much half Elf half Nord.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.