[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I'm concerned about Shiggy, he's looking really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: SHIGGY.png (509 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
SHIGGY.png
509 KB, 1600x900
Guys, I'm concerned about Shiggy, he's looking really fucking ill.

Today is his 63rd birthday, he should relax before he goes the same way as his good friend Iwata.

Why do Japanese men work themselves into the grave?
>>
Because old Japanese men know about honor and commitment to make products great.

And the young Japanese people are shit, utter shit who like moeshit, cute shit and kawasaki ugguu everything.
>>
>>316822043
Reggie looked fat and ugly as hell in the last direct.

Seems like all of them nintendos aged 10 years after iwata died
>>
>>316822196

Sakurai was young when he was working his fingers to the bone on Melee.
>>
>>316822043
Time is catching up to him, you can't expect someone to look young forever. He had a good run though, not many people start graying until their sixties, shit my dad already had some gray spots on his beard when he turned 40.
>>
>>316822308

I started graying at 24, gray hair isn't a sign of ill health. It's his skin that's the worry here.
>>
>>316822043
Friendly reminder Miyamoto hired the Yakuza to kill Iwata.
>>
>>316822390
Not, but it is oftentimes a sign of aging, which makes sense in Miyamoto's case.
>>
>>316822305
>Current young Japanese people
>>
>>316822390
>It's his skin

Explain.
>>
>>316822623

Look at pictures of him a year ago, he has noticeably fewer moles and the condition of the skin is much better. Poor skin like this is a sure sign of failing health.
>>
File: 1410057416317.png (202 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1410057416317.png
202 KB, 600x375
>>316822043
>tfw you will outlive miyamoto
he may not always make the best decisions but he's still a good man who cares about video games
>>
>>316822780
>moles are a sign of being unhealthy
>>
File: worry.jpg (12 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
12 KB, 200x255
>>316822920

Suddenly sprouting lots of moles and discolored skin patches is a warning sign yes, for everything from skin cancer to liver and thyroid problems.
>>
>>316823123
You a docor or something?
>>
>>316822912
>tfw you will outlive miyamoto
>But not be able to afford to travel to Japan and shit on his grave
Fuck that chinko nigger, seriously.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.