[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4 obligatory thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: B_beBfTj.png (233 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
B_beBfTj.png
233 KB, 400x400
I need help knowing if my PC can handle fallout 4 i dont really care about making it look like the shittiest nes game as long as i can play it

these are the closest thing i know about my specs:
http://www.findlaptopdriver.com/dell-inc-0478vn-mainboard-specs/
>>
>Integrated Graphics
Sorry mate, nope
>>
Not without a dedicated graphics card.
>>
>>316820850
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit
>>
>>316820679
Download speccy and shownus the actual specs. Having said that, the fact you need to ask likely means you won't be able to run it, at least not well. If you have an Xbone or PS4 you'd be much better off buying one of those versions. My sister is playing it on the Xbone and it actually looks and runs pretty good.
>>
>>316820960
I really dont know shit about graphics card

does having another graphics card increase performance? or it depends on how good that graphics card is?
>>
>>316821330
It's a laptop so you can't fix the problem anyway.

If you want to play games on PC, get a real PC otherwise stick to consoles.
>>
>>316821190
I will, in a second, but im really curious because im able to play a lot of games in my pc and i have never had any problems with performance that a 800x600 resolution couldn't fix

but then again what ive heard for the game is that its very badly optimized.

still gonna pirate it and try for myself
>>
>>316821829
its not a laptop, ill post the speccy in a second
>>
File: canteventoastbreadwiththis.png (35 KB, 664x529) Image search: [Google]
canteventoastbreadwiththis.png
35 KB, 664x529
These are my speccy
>>
>>316821190
Yeah, at glorious 0-30fps
>>
>>316822595
>Intel HD graphics

Nope. Having said that, if you bought something like a 750ti you should be able to run it medium (Ish) settings at 720p at a reasonable framerate, so given you don't have a console that would be your best bet. RAM seems fine, and while an i3 isn't the best at least it has a fairly decent clock speed.
>>
File: tfwnogf.png (30 KB, 659x523) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogf.png
30 KB, 659x523
>>
>>316822853
but, as i said, can i at least run it at the lowest fucking possible shitty ass settings and very very small resolution? i dont care about how appealing it is i just need to play
>>
>>316823263
No idea, m8. I'm assuming not since you need a dedicated GPU. If you did manage to get it running you're looking at lowest possible everything at sub-HD resolution and a silky smooth 15fps. Which is more to the point, why would you want to play ANY game like this?
>>
>>316823512
well, im kinda used to that kind of crap

the farthest i have gone with graphics is crysis 3 and it actually ran well at medium (10-30 fps) except in some very effect intensive scenes where it dropped to sub 10 fps
>>
>>316823894
Jesus fuck just buy a console or upgrade your GPU. I don't care how fuckimg poor you are, at the very least you can a afford a $100 card like a 750ti, and while still a weak card, the performance boost it'll give over that integrated shit will be like night and day.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.