[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Nvidia console is better tahn the Sony Console
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: gamingpc.jpg (52 KB, 550x455) Image search: [Google]
gamingpc.jpg
52 KB, 550x455
>>
>using an old ass graphics card from 2007 that I don't even remember the specs

>still plays games fine

Listening to people rattle off the names of graphics cards is totally weird.
>>
>>316816736
If you buy a console or a prebuilt computer you should not be allowed to play video games, except on Nintendo Kiddie Shit like the child u are
>>
>>316816736
yakuza 5 is coming out soon.
can I play it on the nvidia console?
>>
>>316817038
>playing rehashed garbage

Who cares?
>>
>>316816898
Now i know Why PC sales are shit
All the elitism
>>
>>316816874
And then you come across one of many modern DX11-only games.
>>
>>316817064
if it was coming out for PC, you would care.
>>
File: best laugh.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
best laugh.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>316817064
thats what you say preety much for every game that is not on the nvidia console
Pathetic
>>
>>316817084
No because we pirate games like responsible adults
>>
>>316817084
It's why so many console players just ignore OC players and refuse to make the switch. Guys like this make the rest of us come off like elitist dickheads overly hugging the nuts of our PC. I cringe when I read posts like that, seriously.

Of course we're way ahead of them in tech but don't act like a faggot about it. Especially when 90% of us PC players started from consoles.
>>
>>316818073
and you made a wrong dicision to switch
Now you try to excuse the 2000 dollars you wasted by sprouting the silly 60fps meme
Pathetic
>>
>>316818073
Speak for yourself,m8,started on PC and will die playing on PC. If a person wants to pay every 3-4 years the price of a decent gaming PC,let them,not your money to waste,it's evolutionary good,maybe they'll starve as a result or become homeless.
>>
>>316818625
Most people choose between Xbox and ps4 based on game lineup and shit like that, I did the same. Judge me however you want but there were some pc games nd MMO's I wantd to play. I didn't by one for 60 FPS. Also, you don't need to pay 2000 dollars for a good PC. A 2000 PC would put you this entire gen (10 year lifespan for ps4 and XBone) and a half, if not more. A 800 to 1000 pc will easily put you this entire gen ahead as well. I really never got these kind of fanboy excuses. You can afford 400 dollars for a console but can't afford the 800 in a span of 10 years...?

By the way, I have consoles as well and play their games respectively. Having a nice PC doesn't mean I can't enjoy sitting on my coach and play tekken, Bloodborne, etc. Only a PC and Console fanboy would see my first calm pot and immediately reply to me like was picking sides.
>>
>>316819154
I say it because there's no need to be a snobby faggot about it. Like you said, if they want to "waste" Money let them. If their it being snobby or talking out of their ass about consoles vs PC there's no need for you or anyone else to be either. Consoles have their place and can be enjoyed just as much as PC's can. We'll do our thing and they'll do theirs. No need for this dick measuring contest.

Now if we're talking in general about specs and shit like that it's all fine, but we seriously don't need too sides bickering over who is better fr "the players". Neither side will give up so it's pointless shitposting at that point.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.