[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got stuck on Missions 37 and 40 and now have no desire to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1447314628059.jpg (95 KB, 476x476) Image search: [Google]
1447314628059.jpg
95 KB, 476x476
I got stuck on Missions 37 and 40 and now have no desire to play after I bought The Witcher 3, FO4, and Halo 5 [/spoiler.]

How can I get back into it? I want to finish it but I just don't have the drive to do rehash of old missions with artificial difficulty
>>
File: 37376352_p9_master1200.jpg (118 KB, 867x434) Image search: [Google]
37376352_p9_master1200.jpg
118 KB, 867x434
The Extreme missions can get a bit tedious. I loved Total Stealth and Subsistence ones though and wish they were modifiers you could just turn on whenever for extra points.
>>
You're terrible
>>
File: 1441291337326.jpg (553 KB, 2246x3000) Image search: [Google]
1441291337326.jpg
553 KB, 2246x3000
>>316816061
fagget
>>
>>316816061
Venom Snake is the medic from the helicopter that crashed in GZ, he's been hypnotized/had surgery to act as a stand-in for the real Big Boss while BB works on building up Outer Heaven. Venom is ultimately killed by Solid Snake at the end of MG1.

Go play Witcher 3.
>>
>>316816365
>I loved Total Stealth and Subsistence ones though and wish they were modifiers you could just turn on whenever for extra points.

Seeing all the tweaks they've made and whats coming up in December I'm holding on to hope that this is on their To Do list.
>>
>>316816664
Actually, the vast majority of their tweaks are not tweaks at all. All of this shit was found in the game files datamined months ago.

Everything. Even Quiet returning after replaying the mission 7 times.

You know what else is in the gamefiles?

10 extreme/subsistance missions, and Kingdom of the Flies.

Also some cassette tapes and weird Skullface boss battle (with lines of dialogue that seems to imply you are fighting him AFTER mission 31- "You never did seem to care about what I had to say....." and "You killed me before, but now you can never rid yourself of me. I have infested your mind. I am part of you"
>>
>>316816641
>witcher doesn't even have story to spoil :(
>>
>>316816061
so don't play the rehashes moron you don't need to
>>
>>316816641

Thats all smoke and mirrors. Big boss never went into a coma, he returned to foxhound after the crash and founded diamond dogs to fund his secret plan for creating zanzibarland.

While in foxhound, with the help of zero, he "created another snake" by brainwashing the medic. The medic genuinely believes he is boss. They called him ishmael.

Ahab is one of the other men who was on the copter, he was not expected to wake up. When psycho mantis flew over and linked with him it woke him up but scrambled his memories with ishmaels.

They took advantage of this and created another phantom. A phantom of a phantom.

From FOX, two phantoms were born.
>>
You don't have to do the rehashed missions anon. Just do side ops until the next mission unlocks
>>
Try buying something that isn't AAA trash.
>>
>>316816061
you already finished the game, now it's just rehashed grinding. pointless desu, I have moved on to other games and so should you.
>>
>>316820781
The grinding in this game is great
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.