[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT IS IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Nintendonx-logo-red.png (123 KB, 2268x1784) Image search: [Google]
Nintendonx-logo-red.png
123 KB, 2268x1784
WHAT IS IT
>>
>>316812523
it's shit
>>
>>316812523
Cell Phone, the 2016 Zelda title will be for the PS4.
>>
Did a 13 year old Linkin Park fan design that logo?
>>
Muh dick
>>
PS5 killer
>>
File: wii_g.png (28 KB, 670x240) Image search: [Google]
wii_g.png
28 KB, 670x240
My guess is another flop that gets rushed into production two years before the technology is ready.
Why would they learn their lesson?
>>
WiiU with slightly better specs (very slight, less than GCN->Wii) and instead of a gamepad it has a thing you put a smartphone into. later on they may release their own HMD, using the smartphone. they've done a lot of R&D on independent asynchronous processing (using both smartphone and base unit power to generate game visuals)
>>
>>316813837
Why would people who didn't buy a Wii U buy this?
> they've done a lot of R&D on independent asynchronous processing (using both smartphone and base unit power to generate game visuals)
Source?
>>
>>316813837
Smartphones are all different and change all year, how would they make a universal adapter?
>>
>>316812523
A meme
>>
a red play button in the middle. Nintendo next console is going to play tv shows.
>>
>>316813813
>two years before the technology is ready.
What? Nintendo intentionally uses older technology, they adhere to Gunpei Yokoi's philosophy of Lateral thinking with withered technology.
>>
>>316816553

Hopefully, that stupid shit will die
>>
>>316816769
Question, did you hate any of their handhelds? Because that philosophy is the reason they've dominated that market.
>>
>>316816769
This thread is not about your mom.
>>
>>316816553
I meant using second-rate parts like in the Virtual Boy because the tech they want to use isn't affordable yet.
See also: the Wii remote got a vastly better motion sensor after a couple years, didn't affect retail price that much.
>>
>>316818783
I kinda get the feeling the Wii U was kinda like this too.
The concept was there but the tech wasn't yet.

That said, I hope the NX is something more than "what the Wii U was supposed to be".
>>
File: yam.png (332 KB, 680x624) Image search: [Google]
yam.png
332 KB, 680x624
>>316817209
>>
>>316819084
The tech was there but it lacked support that utilized it.
Even Nintendo didnt properly use it outside of Mario Maker.

They could have taken hints from the DS and allow asynchronous multiplayer with one guy on the gamepad against others on pads and wiimotes.
But they didnt.
>>
>>316819587
No I mean that the concept to have a home console you can also take on the go.
The Wii U only does this to a degree. It is also underpowered because they had to sacrifice budget on the Gamepad.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.