[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how many bugs have you met?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 32
File: 1446653210232.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446653210232.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
only serious one i met in 15 hours is losing paladin companion

Todd didnt lie. this game has only few bugs
>>
File: 1430140619502.png (137 KB, 465x996) Image search: [Google]
1430140619502.png
137 KB, 465x996
Getting stuck in front of terminals a lot, if you use them to open doors.
>>
Crashed twice
Opened an elevator door but the elevator wasn't there, it was just nodraw
>>
>>316593356
whenever I switch weapons. Like actually. Sometimes I fly into the sky.
>>
>>316593454
i've never experienced this, sometimes it seems like im stuck, but mashing tab or E usually gets me out of it
>>
>>316593356
Some textures wouldn't load up and i fall through it.
>>
I used the computer in the recreation room of the vault and got stuck when I exited.
>>
>>316593356
Mama Murphy getting stuck in the roof.
>>
>>316593924
Also my pipboy vanished along with my weapon
>>
>>316593550
happened to me today as well
other than that there's been nothing game breaking
just visual errors and some occasional crashing
honestly their best launch in a long time
>>
>>316593356
Dangerous Minds main quest broke on me, i had to do a new game to make it work
>>
>>316593454
This.

Having your character spin around when talking to people.

Not really a bug but jumped onto a car and got stuck in between it and the wall. Couldn't quick travel because there were raiders/ghouls down the block just out of sight.
>>
File: Rink.jpg (11 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
Rink.jpg
11 KB, 249x250
>>316593356
Too many to count.
Dogmeat disappearing, being teleported when i aim, items falling into the ground, missing shots at ghouls when they're right next to me and the aim is at the center of their bodies, objects clipping into each other and shaking like crazy, etc

Each one happened more than once and im sure there are others i cant recall now
>>
In third person some heavy melee weapons swing faster. It's pissing me off wondering if the game is meant to be like this or if I've been stuck using power attacks every swing in first person.
>>
I picked up a taboo tattoo book and it immediately gave me a shitty tattoo, instead of needing to get a facial reconstruction surgeon to put it on.
>>
STUTTER
MOTHER OF FUCK UNPLAYABLE STUTTER
STUTTER OUTDOORS
STUTTER IN LOADING SCREENS

L O A D I N G S C R E E N S
>>
Crashes constantly due to memory running out, don't know what that's about since I have more than enough the game requires.

Sometimes characters faces dont render at all.

In most conversations my character isn't visible.

Yeah, GG Todd, and I know it's not because of my computer because like half of my friends who own this game run into the same issues. Fuck Bethesda, fuck Fallout 4. The old games were buggy, sure, but atleast they were playable.
>>
random teleportation

sometimes when aiming down sights you'll teleport to where you aimed
>>
File: ScreenShot0.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot0.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
Yup, it's Bethesda all right.
>>
>>316594189
I don't recall a single tes/fallout game where I didn't have to use TCL in the console command window to free myself from a death trap.
>>
Sometimes Fort Hagen doesnt load properly and is just me in a bright space.

When I did No Mercy the vertibird wasnt on the hanger it was on the ground so I had to jump off the airship and get in the chopper.

Other than that Ive never had any problems, friend of mine said his first deathclaw went to space.
>>
>>316593356
Getting stuck at terminals, or crafting stations. That's about it. I can't get Preston as a companion any more, though. Not sure if it's a bug, or because some of the minute men too splash during the Mirelurk Queen fight, but so could just be a fiddly game mechanic not well thought out for the quest design.

Also minor, but settles constantly complaining about bedspace.
>>
>>316594453
How did they program in Silent Hill?
>>
Soft-lock at certain terminals, companions getting stuck, an important quest NPC getting stuck where i had to try and wedge myself between it and the wall for a good 10 minutes to reset its movement. Bugging on fast switching guns after recent fast travel too. Game seems very unpolished and buggy, but it is still fun to play, i have around 30 hours in so far. Hopefully a patch that fixes all of the bugs will be out soon, otherwise its a very disappointing launch, did they even beta test it?
>>
>>316593356
an elevator broke on one of the last missions. reloaded and nothing. had to noclip to the top
>>
i got this weird bug where no matter what dialog option i choose, the result of the conversation is always the same.
>>
>>316594208
I think the reason the ghouls are so buggy is because they do that stupid attack where they barrel into you and fall over.

Everytime a ghoul bugs out its always during or after that attack.
>>
>>316594726
made me chuckle
>>
When I was building the relay I had to wait because the proctor wouldnt stop fucking using a blow torch on it.
>>
Enemies stucking on objects and in objects.
>>
>>316593356
The stupid fucking terminal bug that locks me in place after using one, forcing a reload. I shouldn't have to quicksave before every single terminal, some will lock me in place after using them every time so I have to avoid them altogether. This is after limiting my FPS and using the .ini fix posted online, reduced occurences from almost all the time to about 50/50 now.
>>
>>316593356

i havent come across much. mostly minor graphics things. like some equipped weapons being invisible in first person and swinging bayonet weapons like a club in 3rd person

the "weapon takes an hour to switch" bug is pretty annoying.
>>
Apart from the usual floating brahmin, only one when I've been teleported randomly in the sky while using VATS. And that's about it. At 25 hours currently.
>>
File: Fallout4 2015-11-11 23-10-27-77.jpg (61 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2015-11-11 23-10-27-77.jpg
61 KB, 1440x900
>pic related: had to turn off some shit related to the whether for that to stop
and several minor problems that break the atmosphere like the shitty AI pathfinding that makes npcs to keep on walking against walls and shit and the broken as fuck base building where the simplest things became the most frustrating ones - and assembling 2 walls together is an herculian task.
besides that can't remember any major gamebreaking bug... but the smaller ones really turn down the game's overall quality.
>>
A couple bugs nothing game breaking yet

Sometimes I'll try and talk to someone to get the dialogue started and I'll click "talk" 4 or 5 times until the dialogue wheel pops up

The most jarring bug is when someone leaves a room and I'll hit "open" to open the door and the "open" button is blurred gray and I have to wait 10 seconds or so until I can leave

When I get on the BoS ship Valentine fell off the ship. Was pretty funny

Also the door to the mayors office doesn't open I kind of just permeate through it.

None of those are that big of a deal tho
>>
>>316594875
That got patched out I though?

Oh wait you pirated.
>>
>>316594453
turn off wetness/rain occlusion - not sure which one but i think it's the rai occlusion.
>>
>>316594983

that one happened to me to several times, for no reason the weapon and part of the hud becomes invisible, and the pipboy too, have to save, exit game and come back in
>>
File: 1447228288296.png (500 KB, 392x324) Image search: [Google]
1447228288296.png
500 KB, 392x324
>>316595009
its quite bugless this world. op here. they said they spent months bug testing after all. some dude mentioned objects getting stuck in enemies. it happened once to me....the first enemy i met exitingbthe fuckin vault Kek!.... a trash can glued to a rad-roach. i asked for a refund immediatly, but steam dont refund torrents
>>
I had to clear out some mirelurks in a basement and one of them was stuck behind the wall. Had to tcl to finish him off.
>>
>>316593356
Dogmeat did a seismic toss on a molerat.

aka, Ascending kill animation.

Also had a moment where I could not progress because I talked to people in the wrong order and they kept asking me if I had talked to the Paladin yet, which I had.
>>
>>316595145
Also my frames ALWAYS stuttering. And once or twice my weapon and someone else's weapon disappear but I just put it away and go third person and it comes back

The framerate thing is jarring and call me a faggot but I don't know how to increase it
>>
>>316595168
it's funny because not a single relevant patch has been released and the only one was the day1 patch that fixed a very specific crash related to audio.
and to make it even more funny, the delay between the official patch and the pirated one is usually less than 20 minutes.

but nice try though
just kidding, you're a pathetic cunt
>>
>>316595250

for me when the weapons are invisible i can zoom out to 3rd person and back in again to fix it
>>
[PC] Not as many as I thought really, I think my game has crashed twice maybe? Ive had this annoying glitch where my gun dissapears and its like I'm throwing bullets at people but reloading usually fixes it and this has happened about 5 times.
>>
>>316593356

The only bugs I have found are the classic texture problem on thicket excavations and sometimes Dogmeat bugs out and stops following me.

Also it locks up for a while sometimes during loading screens or when I'm saving, but it never crashed.

[spoile]Pirated btw[/spoiler]
>>
>>316594041
Had this one a few times, if you reload the game it fixes it.
>>
>>316593356

I'm running it on an FX-4100/HD 6870.

Only once did I have problems getting it to load, and that's because it was the first time trying to run it with FRAPS.

All minimum settings. 50FPS. Dips to 20-30 when loading assets. Hovers around 28-38 in Diamond City.

Looks like shit but console kids be jelly of my sick frames.
>>
this isn't a bug, but the throwing in this game is horrible, maybe thats just my low level. you can't throw for shit in 3rd person and the protag is left handed?? left handed, really? who thought that was a good idea?
i killed myself 3 fucking times on this terribad throwing. once off a shit throw cuz i wasn't in 1st person, second time because i zoomed out then realized i was throwing left handed, then i died a third fucking time because of a bad practice chuck.
Beth CANNOT into throwing.
>>
I've met a lot of radroaches.

28 hours in on PC. No texture bugs or anything. Twice I've had an issue where I can't open my Pip Boy or take out my weapon, just inspect things. I've also had an issue around 3-4 times where I'll die and it'll start to load and then freeze. The solution to both being to end the process and restart the game.

I also assume that enemies loading in before you is a bug? Like if you load in a position where there's enemies close by, they'll be hitting you before you're even playing.
>>
Anyone stupid enough to buy a bethesda game day one deserves what they get.
>>
>>316595886

Left-handed protag is brotag. Stay jelly, normie. B)
>>
>>316595182
It's wetness, but it's 2015, you would expect some things to work coming from AAA game.
>>
File: 1447185395801.jpg (210 KB, 1385x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447185395801.jpg
210 KB, 1385x1200
>>316595886
give grenafes to companions and set it as their primary weapon

they will fuckin destroy everything
>>
>>316595996

I got Skyrim day 2 and had nothing dramatic happen.

I got this day one and I've had nothing at all. It's been fucking stable. Except for random junk like billiards balls clipping into the Ether when trying to move them in workshop.
>>
>>316596003
just
>>
>>316593734
>i've never experienced this
>the game is perfect xD
Fuck off with your passive shilling, m8.
>>
>>316594113
>not having at least 20 different saves
gtfo
>>
File: ScreenShot2.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot2.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Found a dead FakeNigro dead with a bunch of supermutant's bodies around him
>>
I've seen all different implementations of post processing AA, both bad and good and they had to make it wrong.

They just blur the image in FO4 and no, FXAA can make some good AA like it was in MGSV or KF2.
>>
>playing and texting a friend because we're both having fun in the game
>at some point the pip boy zooms way the fuck in, can barely see the whole screen
>reloading didn't help
>fuck, it must be before that
>hour ago save
>decide to deal with it
>randomly push my touchpad and it zoomed back out

And that's how I found out it's apparently a feature. Not one I'll ever use but this is why I hate not having manuals anymore.
>>
>>316594041
>>316595509

I was doing that too. Turns out there's a much easier fix:

Go into third person
Holster and unholster your weapon
Go back into first person

Sorted
>>
>>316596025
the only thing AAA on fallout is the budget - the team is still AA at it's best.
and i'm pretty sure the huge majority of its budget was spent on top marketing
>>
>>316596549
But reloading saves implies you think it was intentionally caused by something you did. Why would you not look at the controls or search up Pib Boy zoom?
>>
>>316596249

Oh look, he's gonna meme at me like a 12 year old. :)
>>
File: falloutofmychair.jpg (175 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
falloutofmychair.jpg
175 KB, 1440x810
>>316595959

I've had that too, f5+f9 fixes it for me,so it's relatively minor.

>certain parts of the skybox fucks up sometimes and theres just a sheet of blackness(see pic)
>Chemistry table taking a long-ass time to exit if you don't craft anything

Amazingly I haven't encountered any pathing shit.
>>
>>316593356
I get crashes every few hours, I got stuck in a wall during a conversation.
>>
>>316596879
>f5+f9 fixes it for me
Wouldn't that just save with the enemy creeped ever-so-slightly more toward you already, or having already fired?
>>
Got around 16 hours in so far.

Unlocked frame rate bugs:
-Game speed is directly tied to frame rate
-lock picking becomes impossible due to frame rate spikes in excess of 700fps
-Hacking works fine, but you get stuck in limbo after exiting a terminal when above a certain frame rate threshold.
-NPC Dialog plays to early, resulting in talking over each other.
-The game has a force v-sync to operate normally. This is set to 60Hz by default. If the game detects a display over 60Hz, it uses a 1/2 v-sync. On 75Hz this results in a 37.5fps cap which when unlocked leads to the above. -Likewise using a 144Hz display caps it at 72 causing some of the above issues with no means of decreasing it other than turning settings up to ensure you don't exceed 60fps(which is easy since the game runs like shit).

Other Bugs:
-I have had my weapon stay out in conversations, clicking a dialog option causes me to shoot the NPC
-The first time I made it to outside Diamond City Piper attacked me on sight. Reloading fixed the issue.
-My dog disappeared when it was looking for Kellogg. I still have no idea where it is 6 hours later.

Other oddities:
-Increasing the field of view will allow you to see your character simply take a mag out of the gun, only to put it right back in.
-The game loads in before you can see your character, resulting in many bullshit deaths. This can be partially worked around by mashing tab when loading to bring the pip boy up before you get shot.
>>
>>316597223
Oh and to add to the oddities:
-Nearly all of the guns are left handed
>>
>>316597086

Shit, should have quoted the specific part I was referring to, the pip boy+weapon thing.
>>
File: t.jpg (67 KB, 500x508) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
67 KB, 500x508
3 so far, only ~5 hours in.

1. Screen bug where 3/4 of the screen is displayed when you alt-tab.

2. Continuing gunfire sound despite all killing raiders in a surrounding area. Literally never stopped and kept going, had to exit the game to stop it.

3. Characters cutting off their own lines of dialogue, this happened at least 5 times already.

Anyone that plays this game for more than 10 hours and encounters 0 bugs must have 10 luck irl.
>>
>>316593356
I get crashes on start more often than not. Past that, actually fairly bug free, so far. Some performance issues though.
>>
In my 24 hours of gameplay I have had the following:

>Unable to access terminals to hack even though I have the skill
>Repeating subtitles from a previous dialogue that does not match the current conversation
>Vertibirds clipping through buildings
>Watched 2 vertibirds clip through the Prydwin as soon as I got on it
>Walls that float off of the ground
>Given a quest to speak to a particular NPC, all he does is repeat the same generic line of dialogue over and over again
>People incapable of changing their AI pathing when putting down defenses/walls

And plenty of other, small bugs that I just ignore and move on.
>>
just encountered a level 50 behemoth and its body disappears when I kill it, no matter how I kill it. No loot for me.
>>
I've not had a single crash after 24 hours which is quite surprising for a Bethesda game. Glitches like objects being invisible but that's about it.
>>
>>316593356
>only few bugs

of course he is right, because its few HUGE game breaking bug to compensate :)
>>
>>316593356
On Xbone, I have this recurring one where the third slot in my right D-Pad favorite bar will do whatever it feels like, i.e. the gun it has is not reloading, pulling up another weapon/aid item in my inventory randomly, flat out refusing to work, freezing my game and forcing a restart.

It's pretty bad. Almost breaking the game for me. I may just start all over to see if it's still a problem because I have no idea what triggers it and if I'm not saving the game every 5 min I end up regretting it.

Also when I get in conversations, the people I'm talking to tend to get pushed around by other NPC'S. I don't think it's technically a bug but it's fucking annoying.
>>
>>316593356
nothing serious, a raider I killed from inside an elevators corpse fell inside the door and disappeared so I couldn't loot.
>>
>>316593356
Surprisingly, none.
Only put about 7-8 hours into it though so who knows
>>
File: 1447448577941.webm (3 MB, 683x384) Image search: [Google]
1447448577941.webm
3 MB, 683x384
>>
File: 1446605478147.jpg (164 KB, 426x306) Image search: [Google]
1446605478147.jpg
164 KB, 426x306
Textures take for fucking ever to pop-in. Is spend most of my time looking at the low res placeholders.
>>
File: wtf.gif (3 MB, 380x272) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
3 MB, 380x272
>>316598320
>>
I was running around getting tapes for valentine when I stumbled across a house of 2 ghouls, named. A vertibird got shot down, but instead of crashing just clipped through everything and fell through the water and below the map.

By the time I was out of combat I waited because the husband wasn't there, and a few seconds after moving around I guess it exploded just under the house, as all I saw was fire.
>>
I'm really, really enjoying it. I am definitely going to buy it. (I pirated it)
If you play on anything but Very Hard. You're an idiot. Survival is alright, but enemies become meat shields.

Shotguns are crazy strong. .44 Magnums are also crazy strong. Melee is nigh useless.
>>
File: 1447287769907.jpg (84 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447287769907.jpg
84 KB, 1440x1080
- Getting stuck in terminals
>capping framerate to 96 reduces this to happening about 1% of the time. happens 99% of the time in 100+ fps

- Character can't zoom into some terminals properly so i get stuck and my screen shakes

- Weapon models disappears for a short while

- Turning in the baseball quest in diamond city freezes the game

- Concentrated fire rank 2 isn't functional

-Maccready was floating around like he was nailed to an invisible cross once

-Deacon not using terminal to get me through a door for a quest.
>quicksave and load fixed it

-Penetrator doesn't work reliably, random world objects like a desk lamp will block my shots, but crits penetrate through anything as long as im locked on in vats.

-random crashes about once a day

- enemies stuck in objects, usually staircases

>7 years in the making
>>
>>316598320
>loli
>age progression
>decapitation
>crystal arms
4 fetishes combined!
>>
Got stuck after exiting cryopod, had to restart system to fix it.

Also i have subtitles on and I haven't had a single conversation where they haven't gotten stuck at some point
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00003.jpg (791 KB, 1920x2160) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00003.jpg
791 KB, 1920x2160
So far the most persistent is the facial textures dying and leaving me with me with some super low rez unmodeled version. Sometimes there's a weird bit of lag between switching weapons
>>
>>316599749
Also I'm sure all us pc friends here have encountered the weird hacking issue when using the mouse to overlay our selections
>>
>Got stuck in conversations while the menu stopped working or just didn't appear at all.
>LMB stopped working after starting conversation with companion and cancelling it.
>Companions sometimes teleport short distances.
>My settlements never got attacked and I fell like I wasted resources.
>Game froze while loading a save at least twice.
>The time it takes to load an area is inconsistent. Sometimes it takes longer to load somewhere I've just been to (like exiting a place and then coming back to it).

These are the bugs, but I'm more concerned with the rest of the game. Nick is the only character I liked. Main plot is boring as hell and foreseeable. Building settlements feels useless if you don't have charisma and perk to build that sales stall. The perk system is far more limiting than the skills system. Conversation options are on the same level as DA2.
>>
>>316593356
I sent a couple companions to greygarden and they ended up hiding on top of a second double decker overpass. For starters I thought they had disapeared for a long time. Then when I did find them thanks to a quest I had forgotten about, I tried in vain to climb from the first deck to the second deck for 15 minutes and when i finally found the elevator it took 5 minutes of walking back and forth up and down the overpass to get to them. Not technically a bug because the couch up there is the only placce to sit in greygarden but fuck your feelings nick you're a line of code. Also its crashed once, frozen once, and taken so long loading the main menu once I had to restart my xbone. But besides that its not very glitchy, and I've been having a great time. It is hard to get companions in elevators tho.
>>
Luckily no game-breaking bugs or graphics ones, although I get a whole lot of stutter at seemingly random times (trying to talk to an NPC for example)

There is a persistent bug where it randomly quits about once every 2 hours. Mine's pirated though, so it might just be that.
Also the AI is really stupid in lots of cases. Like when there are enemies that can't physically fit through a gap, you can just aim and shoot them as they stand still.
Companions teleport and dissapear all the time, especially Dogshit.
As expected from a Bestheda game, the dialogue is buggy as shit too. NPC interactions in general have a lot to be desired.

Does anyone else miss actually being able to interact with people you meet in the wasteland? In FO3 and NV most of the time you could engage them in a conversation, and either help them or kill them, but in 4 it seems that every single NPC outside of established safe areas are always hostile. Shooting random people gets kind of boring after a while (it hasn't yet, though.)
>>
im shock the game has not frozen on me once. as for bugs, i have meet a few like my guns/pip-boy stop appearing or companions running off for no reason.
>>
>>316593356
on the second mission the lock picking screen doesnt come up, its just the blank green background and a number of how many bobby pins I have left. Game breaking cos i cant progress
>>
>>316600596
If you're on PC, look at object, enter console, click object you want to unlock with mouse, type unlock, press enter.
>>
>>316593356
Bugs almost nonstop. Some minor, others major.
>town NPCs stuck on the roof with no way up or down
>VATS sometimes cancels with no attacks
>stuck behind crates and ledges in the middle of combat with no way out other than ~tcl
>trader menu loads up but both my inventory and the trader's is empty
>people in conversations facing the wrong way or getting pushed around while they talk resulting in canceled dialogue
>Killed the mirelurk queen at the Castle and before i could finish the quest to get the radio working, Garvey teleported about 3 miles away (I had to trek out for about 5 minutes to find him in a completely different town surrounded by ghouls, then escort him for about 10 minutes through a raider infested villiage)
>>
Running underwater for a bit, only for the game to realize that I'm suppose to be swimming, so it decided to teleport me high above and I dropped like a rock and died.

Watched two guys leave the bar in Diamond city, they were in a line and when one would leave he would reappear behind the other guy who'd also leave afterwards, only to appear behind him in some sort of endless loop.

I lol'd hard, I love some of these glitches /v/.
>>
only been playing for a few hours:

>pipboy invisible
>dialogue choices invisible
>dog flew onto roof of caravan chasing something
>dog stuck in door
>trader's brahmin appeared on roof of house
>old woman floating around in sleep position

all but the first two were pretty amusing.
>>
>>316593356
My favourite one was radscorpions burrowing out of the sky, was pretty horrifying. mounds of dirt appeared in the air and then scorpions fell out
>>
File: 1371653051617.jpg (11 KB, 200x155) Image search: [Google]
1371653051617.jpg
11 KB, 200x155
Almost everytime i swap weapons, I am unable to use weapons for 3 seconds. I like to pretend that its just harder to quickdraw my weapons in the heat of battle.

A big fucking problem though is Memory Den is completely fucked up. Sometimes Doctor Amari doesn't allow me to complete the quest line and just repeats her lines.

Mostly though whenever I sit in the chair all it says is "Please Standby" indefinitely. ONLY bugs I've ran into.

Aside from companions getting lost and then disappearing.

I knew i should have waited.
>>
File: 5634.jpg (308 KB, 1280x703) Image search: [Google]
5634.jpg
308 KB, 1280x703
>>
Shitloads of bugs. Mostly due to AI pathing. No crashing, but shitloads of minor bugs that really take me out of it.

And the new "cinematic" camera is such fucking hogshit, oh my god.
>>
>>316593356
If you get armor with the Chamelon quality, it lets you turn invisible when you stand still

HOwever, this really fucks up the pip boy, and its various filters, and half the time it doesn't display shit when cloaked, and the other half most of it is so fucked up you cant really read it.
>>
>>316600862
Holy shit thank you
>>
File: FEAR.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
FEAR.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>dogmeat opens some door to follow raiders in Corvega
>>it closes behind him
>>I open it
>>vast expanse of whiteness
>>I close it
>>open it again
>>it's a normal room
>>
File: 1444230663400.png (183 KB, 363x775) Image search: [Google]
1444230663400.png
183 KB, 363x775
>>316593356
0 haven't bough the game.
The only good thing to come out of FO4 is the fact that Obsidian can now (eventually) use their engine.
>>
>>316601834
np, now you'll be addicted to opening all the locks you normally couldn't
and you'll never find anything worthwhile
>>
Making a hobby of collecting them, this is the craziest I've seen so far

>Beating a raider to death with a tire iron
>Okay, time to turn in that "Make food" quest
>See this

RIP Hotrod Power armour
>>
File: Doorbug.webm (3 MB, 1130x720) Image search: [Google]
Doorbug.webm
3 MB, 1130x720
Another one that's more of a placement error than anything
>>
>>316593356
The worst i had was a certain freedom robot had pathing errors and would just stand in place instead of letting me follow it.
>>
File: Fallout4 2015-11-14 00-57-24-94.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2015-11-14 00-57-24-94.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1080
>>316593356
Got stuck on some geometry in a cave and couldn't get out. Luckily I quicksave all the time so no time was lost.

Also it's minor but in that radio station, whenever I tried to talk to people they kept walking away and the conversation kept ending. Also this fucking guy and his fucking magic chair.
>>
File: ScreenShot0.png (4 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot0.png
4 MB, 1920x1200
Dem physics.
>>
>>316593356

8mins in and I was punching rad-roaches and my hands vanished. They didn't come back until I fucked around with 1st/3rd person camera for a bit.
>>
File: 60fps.png (86 KB, 1226x1076) Image search: [Google]
60fps.png
86 KB, 1226x1076
>>316594420
>stutter
get a better computer
>>
I can make dead bodies dance cause they get stuck to me when i loot. I play nigger music and make them twerk spent literally hours doing that.
>>
File: latest.png (70 KB, 234x273) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
70 KB, 234x273
>got frozen in vault after exiting cryochamber TWICE, needed to disable save settings to fix it
>certain dialogue text stayed after it should've gone, caused more dialogue problems
>that one dude's neck
>ally in power armor fell through stairs and clipped through walls a bit
>might've been one more I'm missing that I saw, dunno

Most of those were only 30 minutes into me making a new save at a friend's house. Can't wait to see more next time.
>>
File: OxMKsrD.jpg (50 KB, 538x499) Image search: [Google]
OxMKsrD.jpg
50 KB, 538x499
>>316598320
>>
>>316602334
I occasionally have a similar bug except the door is open but you can't see anything in the room behind it until you walk through.
>>
What is the deal with the Quarry near Sanctuary? The dude there mentioned draining it. I fixed the pipes for him, mirelurks attacked and that was it. He doesn't give me an option to talk to him now.

Is that it or does it get drained later?

Also I took the perk for the supply lines between workstations but didn't know you had to send npcs between them to get gear, I thought the perk of it was it would automatically link you between workstations. Pretty fucking stupid. Also rumours have been saying if you put items into your workstation instead of manually scrapping them, when you use a component from said item and the second component isn't needed the other component that isn't needed is destroyed?

For example, if you build something using the copper from a broken light bulb (1 copper, 1 glass) the glass won't be added to the workstation resources but is simply destroyed because it wasn't needed?
>>
>>316602536

>>316603054
>Is that it or does it get drained later?
you get a quest to clear it out later
>>
File: 1320439600883.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
1320439600883.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
Trying to switch weapons and they just don't come out, I have to wait like ten seconds before my gun appears in my hands, and during that time I can't do anything but move, no jumping or sprinting.
>>
35 hours

I've not been able to open my Pip Boy once, quit out fixed it

That quarry that doesn't load properly near the beginning

Stuck in a few terminals for about 8 seconds whilst opening doors

When I load a game, or fast travel - it sometimes takes a few seconds to take out my weapon

Nothing game-breaking so far; unlike Skyrim
>>
>>316593356
multiple crashes, getting stuck between walls/fences?, npc T-posing, npc's falling off the map, enemies not getting agroed after attack, enemies stuck everywhere, npc's stuck on every corner, companions work like shit.

yeah. a few bugs
>>
>>316602536
For the life of me I still can not fathom how this shit keeps happening. At some point you have to wonder what is going on in the engine. It isn't a big deal, it's just so persistent in these engines it just boggles the mind it hasn't even been addressed.
>>
>>316603306
engine designed from the ground up to cause glitches and bugs
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 800x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 800x595
FUCK YOU, OP
I'm stuck at the fucking institute (Quest: Institutionalized) I did every quest in the facility, completed every interaction with "father", got the damn teleporter from Doctor Li, introduced myself to everyone, and planted the network holotape in pretty much every maintenance terminal and the terminal at the beginning room where you teleport in.
I have tried re-entering this room but it does nothing.
This bug is present on all platforms.
I do not own a PC (console commands) and my last save is 5 hours before I even entered the Institute. I would have to do the entire Underground Railroad puzzle again.
Literally looked everywhere.
Some people don't have any solid saves they can go back to, and this is a MINIMUM of 20 hours into the game.
Fucking gamebreaking. Someone help.
Also, fuck you Bethesda. How the hell was this looked past. It's literally the last story mission in the game.
>>
>>316604456
To iterate, the fast travel function is supposed to work in this area after attaining Li's Pipboy mod.
Mine does not.
>>
Bump because fuck this shit game.
Literally ruined my 38 hours of immersion.
>>
>>316604456
well op here. i own a €1k pc...so i guess fuck you too. dont expect my graphics or console level access. the unlock command is cool
>>
>>316593356
Just one. I can't finish a quest where I have to drain the water in a quarry even though all objectives have been completed.
>>
>>316606092
Why can't I have bugs like this instead of ones that don't allow me to leave a small area in the last story mission
>>
>>316594007
she just high
>>
File: 2015-11-13_00001.jpg (462 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13_00001.jpg
462 KB, 2560x1440
literally the first thing i saw starting up the game
>>
>>316593356
Only major bug thats annoying me so far is this: wear a set of t-45 power armor in first person holding a minigun. Then go jump into some deep water and walk around the bottom for a little bit. Resurface and you can no longer shoot your gun, unless you go third person and back to first person.
>>
>>316606245
My game just works
>>
>>316593356
Aimed my gun at a pack of wild dogs out in the forest, just outside of Sanctuary.

Ended up randomly falling from the sky and then suddenly off of a roof back in town.

Easily one of the biggest WTF glitches I've ever encountered, personally.
>>
I've only had two. When I Shift+Tab to open up steam overlay to reply to a message sometimes my pipboy won't come up anymore, until I alt tab and then go back into the game.

Then the other I've only encountered once, I was unable to move (not stuck on terrain) and had to save, and reload to unfuck it.
>>
Sometimes when I'm shooting in 3rd person, my character walks in a different direction
Also what's up with the save system in this game? I have auto saves from hours ago even though I fast travel, sleep, etc.
>>
>>316601491
I too lose my arm on a regular basis.
>>
>>316605798
It's even gamebreaking with console commands. You can never return.
PCfags have tried hundreds of commands for this bug, and some have to restart their entire game.
>>
>>316593356
I met a few, but one in pic is some sort of crouch bug. Not sure how it happened, but crouching with most weapons makes it impossible to see in first person. It's shit and there is no way to fix it, because your character model's skeleton giblet textures are clipping through the skin. There is no known way to fix it, it just works.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.