[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i win life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: How do i win at life.jpg (54 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
How do i win at life.jpg
54 KB, 500x474
How much money do i need to make to be able to live for another 50 years max paying for rent (rent cant be much all i need is a bed and minifridge and ofc internet) and ramen noodles? I also need to be able to pay for a new laptop each 2 years if it breaks and no warrenty . It does not need to be a good laptop it just needs to be able to play RuneScape... Also i dont need to pay for RuneScape membership because i can pay those with ingame gold.

Now my question is: how much money would i need to get for this life long dream of mine?
>>
at LEAST $7.
>>
>>316522846
>what you love
dont know
>what you're good at
nothing
>what pays well
with no college idk

help
>>
I literally make runescape videos for youtube money anon.

Just don't be a shitter, be informative, be entertaining, and get a fucking job you lazy shit.
>>
>>316522846
OP, get a job as a phlebotomist at Labcorp. It pays $30-40k a year and you dont have to do shit. There's like a 1-month training course then you're in. You can even play videogames while you wait for people to show up.
>>
>>316522846
Like $3000, you'll be dead in less than 5 years eating only ramen
>>
>>316523068
A woman actually lives on only ramen still alive at 38 years, Also what about all those japanese and chinise people...
>>
>>316523068
Low-tier shopping list:

Vitamins
OJ
Protein

>>316523184
Ramen is expensive for the calories and awful.
>>
>>316523062
>phlebotomist at Labcorp

What the actual fuck are these words?

Phlebotomy

Our Phlebotomists are the catalysts of our organization. They love to interact with patients and play an essential role in their overall healthcare experience. Collectively, their work contributes to 70% of the healthcare decisions nationwide. Sound amazing? We think so. If you share our amazement with enhancing healthcare, please find your desired Phlebotomist position above and click to learn more about becoming a member of our phlebotomy team.
>>
>>316523062
>$30-40k
christ thats a shitty wage
>>
>>316523501
Comfy is probably like 12k
>>
File: eats-noodles.jpg (23 KB, 635x924) Image search: [Google]
eats-noodles.jpg
23 KB, 635x924
>>316523184
http://m.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/teen-eats-ramen-noodles-13-years-article-1.1312782

>Readman's doctors said she is malnourished and has the health of an 80-year old. She weighs about 98 pounds at 5'3".

>18 years old
>>
>>316523596
dang i was wrong about the age i guess...
>>
>>316523501
For the little work you do, it pans out. Even at that, its like $15 an hour nigger, there are supervisors at chain stores that make less than that.
>>
The world seems so unfair people earn so much while they dont do shit meanwhile people being bakers and working in the army get shit pay
>>
>>316523585
Enjoy having no money after taxes and rent. In order to be comfy and single you need at least $20k a year, as any city worth living in will charge you about 600 a month for a single bedroom apartment (so that puts you down $7200 a year) and after taxes, insurance, and utilities you'll probably have about $5-8k a year to have fun with. Remember kids: rent should always be no more than 1/3 your pre-tax income.
>>
>>316524235
>army
>shit pay
I shiggy m8. Being in the army is the single easiest job you can get, all you have to do is pass bootcamp and then, unless you're a US Marine in a combat zone, all you have to do is follow orders and eat mediocre food and you get tons of money and cheap EVERYTHING for life. People complain about welfare queens, when the real ones are our "heroes" returning form a 4 year cruise on an aircraft carrier with no practical skills, demanding to have a place in society
>>
You know work isn't SUPPOSED to be something you enjoy, right? There's a reason it's called work.
Suck it up butter cup, you'll learn what the real world has in store for you soon.
>>
>>316524737
You sound like a fagget, why dont you go to irak and watch everyone around you die.
>>
>>316525020
>go to irak and watch everyone around you die
no, why would i do that? why would the government want people to do that?
>we're in "irak" right now
You are the weakest link, goodbye.
>>
>>316524953
>work is defined by the enjoyment you get from it or lack thereof
A lot of weak links ITT, I reckon.
>>
>>316525114
ISIS is comming for you bro. Hide yo wife hide yo kids and hide your mum
>>
>>316525240
ISIS can has. I no want.
>>
>>316524953
No, work is all about getting shit done. Whether you enjoy it or not is entirely irrelevant to its definition.
>>
>>316523353
Basically a nurse that just draws blood.
>>
And you posted this on the video game baord because...?
>>
File: facepalm.png (135 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
135 KB, 512x512
>>316525728
God i knew one of these faggs would show up

>RuneScape
>Win at life

Need i say more? Now please gtfo.
>>
>>316525020
Yeah, if I join any civilized military Ill only have a 1 in 100 chance of ever seeing combat. Idiot.
>>
>>316522846
You don't.

Life is a strange game, the only way to win is not to play.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.