[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
finished and wanting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
i know we don't need any more fallout threads but got the game on Tuesday, left it to download over night, went out the next morning bought 4 packs of doritos and various crisps, some energy drinks and some chocolate then preceded to sweat the fuck outa the game. i finished the main story having done a fair amount of side questing, liberating, a load of shite for the minute men, and getting the castle and stuff, i ended up doing the brotherhood of steel main quest path and essentially i finished the game in 2 day and am a bit disappointed because skyrim took me far longer and had proper faction quest lines wich led to cool shit whereas fallout seems to just have shitty fetch quests that have no story. am i wrong? i want to be.
tldr; are there any good, well plotted side quest lines in fallout 4? what are they?
>>
self bump
>>
>>316518068
>Finished the game in 2 days

Did you play non-stop for 48 hours or something? You should have taken your time, explored the world, fucked around with weapon and armour mods, cleared the numerous dungeons the game has, build up a settlement, etc etc. It sounds like you did nothing but questing, and zero fucking exploration of your own accord. Oh well, your loss. You can only ever experience a game once for the first time.
>>
>>316518068
what did you do to danse anon?
>>
>>316519118

Not OP but I played it pretty much non-stop since it came out. Beat the game with a total playtime of like 50 hours or so, didn't do everything, but I believe I nearly did and got almost every bobblehead. I will admit I didn't do much settlement building, but I had a blast exploring.
>>
>>316519118
like i literally didnt, i explored loads, i saved danse bitch took ages cos i had to get my freaking charisma up and then finises and by the time i was done i had maybe 22 hours?
>>
>>316519214
i saved him, he was a bro.
>>
>>316519349
this is silly, im going to stop typing like a retard. apologies
>>
>>316519214
>a bro

NON FUCKING SENTIENT
>>
>>316519643
things dont need to be sentient for you to like them or for them to make you happy. dont hate yo
>>
>>316519794
I bet you romanced currie to
>>
>>316519338
so are there any side quest lines of similar gravity to the imperial war in skyrim? or the dark brotherhood from oblivion?>>316519978
>>
>>316519978
nah man, i romanced cait.
>>
>>316520063
i dont know. Im about halfway through the miutemen questchain and Im level 34 with 40 hours played. Havent started main quest yet. Came across the railroad by chance and im in the "do these 2 jobs 50 times in different loctaions" part of the BoS chain.

Havent really done much questing, just roaming around claiming settlements and shit like that
>>
>>316519431
how do I save danse?
>>
>>316520279
right i had the same problem i was doing brotherhood quest untill i had to progress the main story to cary on, then with the miniute men i got bored of, "clear the way" "ghoul problems" and "raider issues" then reporting to preston every time, it doesnt go anywhere and i end up in the same spots loads.
>>
>>316520464
u just gatta have that mad charisma, if u refuse to execute him the charisma options come up, the maxim confronts you and u gotta charm him too, then danse can live.
>>
>>316520464
dont worry anon you will find out

>>316520532
>had to progress the main story

wait what so you cant even do whatever the fuck you want? Youre actually required to go to diamond city and ask about shaun to finish off the BoS and MM quests?

this is fucking bullshit
>>
>>316520612
>not spoilering

Why are you such a cunt?
>>
File: ScreenShot24.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot24.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>Its missing pieces

This is not okay, Bethesda.
>>
>>316520775
essentially the brotherhood decide u need to infiltrait the institute and tell you that u seem to hang in the right circles and they are gna leave u to ur own devices to find a way in, so their quests end until u come back to them with a way in to the institue, i presume the MM are the same
>>
>>316520863
i just answered his question m8
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.