[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game worth getting? are the missions fun and shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
Is this game worth getting? are the missions fun and shit?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(7).jpg (13 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(7).jpg
13 KB, 300x237
>>316514542
utter trash. EA is a whore. and you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1431137037143.jpg (57 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
1431137037143.jpg
57 KB, 500x481
Bait thread is bait

Go shill somewhere else EA
>>
Enjoy your $120 shovelware game
>>
>>316514542
Not out yet, not really the best time to ask OP, though based on the Beta and what we've seen so far it seems rather underwhelming for what it's trying to make itself out to be.
>>
>>316514690
>>316514718
>>316514771
Well thought out and reasonable input, I give you all a upvote
>>
Man I'm still so undecided. I might cancel my preorder. Everything I'm seeing looks like the game will get stale after a few hours. Between that and just barely starting Fallout, idk man.
I had fun in the beta but DESU that might be because I love star wars so much.
>>
>>316514862
>battlefield starwars skin
>120 dollars
>you suck dicks

there is my 3 reasons for my three thoughts. enjoy senpai.
>>
>>316514542

It doesn't look great, especially considering how different it is from BF2 and a lot of things are missing.

But I'll probably get it since my Battlefield buddys are getting it and I need friends to play online FPS'

I'm fucking pissed that the game is essentially double the price of normal games. Who the fuck made this okay? it's the same shit with BO3 too, 120 dollars for your shitty game and the other half will be given to me later. such bullshit
>>
>>316514851
I'm playing it right now on Xbox One

You get to play the game five days early if you have a subscription to EA Access (which is $5 a month)

it's pretty good but I already pre-ordered it on PS4
>>
>>316514851
It's actually out already if you pay the $5+ or whatever for that EA access thing.
>>
My friends are all getting it
I'll get it too since its fun playing online with them
it so yeah
I'd say it's worth it
>>
File: tumblr_file_name 112342134123.jpg (341 KB, 1446x1139) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_file_name 112342134123.jpg
341 KB, 1446x1139
>missions in a multiplayer game

nice bait
>>
>>316515028
>battlefield starwars skin

Like the original ones then
>>
>>316515107
double the price with half the content, their is no single player but the same amount of maps as battlefield
>>
>>316515213
Well thank your for your input xxNotAShillLegitAnon420xx
>>
>>316515484

>I'll still buy it because playing with a group of friends is one of the few ways I have fun with vidya anymore

The jews did this.
>>
File: 8oiunsadf4.jpg (21 KB, 265x491) Image search: [Google]
8oiunsadf4.jpg
21 KB, 265x491
It's going to sell well regardless of how good or shit it is because it's Star Wars and because all the idiot gamers who say they hate EA secretly buy all their games because they have no self control when there's something new and shiny

Same with preorders, all the people who say preordering is ruining games secretly preorder tons of shit because they fall for the marketing and hype, which is why companies have shitty business practices. They players allow them to get away with it
>>
I got an idea.

Don't support EA

Oof
>>
It's pretty arcadey, might be fun for a few hours but you'll quickly drop and forget it.

Is $60 worth a few hours fun to you?
>>
File: mayday mayday.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
mayday mayday.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
it's fun but asking 60 for the game plus 60 for a season pass is a fucking joke, it's gonna get stale after 15 hours at most
>>
>>316516950
>2015
>DICE can not include vehicles on the map
BRAVO
>>
>>316517117
$50 for the season pass. The extra $10 is for 2 emotes and early access to shit you'll unlock after playing like 10 matches.
>>
>>316514542

Shoulda played beta, got boring after a couple hours heros are dumb and feels tacked on
>>
>>316517607
Dice can in fact do that, they did it with 2142 after all, which was developed under EA to boot. For some reason though they just won't do it anymore.
>>
I've been playing it and for some reason it feels a lot more like classic battlefront, didn't feel like it during the beta. The hero's are pretty fun, but if you ever get a chance play as the shocktrooper, they're great. Maps are decent as well. Probably not worth $60 though
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.