[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you are walking along in Cambridge when you come across a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
So you are walking along in Cambridge when you come across a man holding another kneeling man at gunpoint, both yelling at each other. When you approach, you see they are both identical men wearing identical clothing, but one has the other at gunpoint.
They both claim the other is a synth, they both plea for the lives of their family.
Who do you help?
>>
I convince the man wielding the gun to lower it so we can hash this out. Then for some reason the synth on the ground attacks us both
>>
Kill them both.
>>
Use diplomacy and reason to convince both men to live in peace, bring both synth and man together.

Then I remember there isn't a karma system, so I kill them and loot their shit.
>>
Talk to the dude on the ground to figure out that he actually is a synth and have him shot, obviously.
>>
>>316510172
like you actually cared about the karma system in new vegas
>>
Save this
*unzips dick*
>>
That picture raises a good question, why can't anybody tell synths from how perfect and metallic their teeth are?
>>
Kill both
claim their wives for my own

become lord of the synths and build my kingdom on the blood of man

What are you going to do about it nerd?
>>
>>316510456
They don't open their mouths maybe
>>
>>316510276
I did for while, depending on how I built my character. Helps when you want to befriend Raiders.
>>
>>316510642
But instead of gunning down people who they suspect might be synths, how about they just ask them to open up and take a peek around inside their mouths first? Or shoot anyone who can talk without opening their mouths
>>
I have cha 11 with clothes so I just asked what's going on and the guy on the ground just told me he's a synth
>>
>>316510909
Bethesda writing
>>
Dialog got interrupted by raiders. Killed one guy, realized he was human and promptly brought justice to the synth
>>
tfw i go to school in cambridge
>>
>>316510097
This is the only correct answer
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.