[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really want to play Pikmin 3, but gooood lawd hab moicy, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pikmin.jpg (22 KB, 188x269) Image search: [Google]
pikmin.jpg
22 KB, 188x269
I really want to play Pikmin 3, but gooood lawd hab moicy, it's so expensive. I know they stopped making new copies of it, but do you guys know of anywhere I could pick up a reasonably priced copy? New or Used. I don't care.
>>
>>316505398
Should have picked up a used copy back in 2013 when they were going for 20 dollaroos. Now every scalper has their paws on them.

Just go and play the prequels instead and think about your failures.
>>
>70$
>expensive
are you an autistic nintenyearold neet or something? iirc most games last gen were 60$. get a job faggot
>>
>>316505398
You can buy it on eShop anon.

>muh physical gaymes

Pikmin games second hand are expensive because they're so Niche. People didn't buy on release, watched Chugga or some faggot play them and suddenly realized they missed a gem.
>>
>>316508819
If half of the fucks who watched that Chuggaconroy retard actually went out and bought the Pikmin games, we wouldn't only get one every 9 years.
>>
>>316505398
It's readily available on the eShop. This is a non-issue.
>>
Pikmin 3 sucks ass though senpai, it is literally "run here throw pikmin" the game. The RTS mechanics are barebones and the puzzles require very little critical thinking
Wait for 4 and hope it is better
>>
>>316509148
Games were already out of print.
>>
>>316509382
Don't listen to this anon. It plays like a hybrid between Pikmin and Pikmin 2. If you enjoyed the other games you'll enjoy 3.
>>
File: OP is retarded.png (103 KB, 768x168) Image search: [Google]
OP is retarded.png
103 KB, 768x168
>>
>>316508819
>Gem
Pikmin 3, like its predecessors is shit
>>
>>316505398
It is a little over the initial price for a new copy, and if you look at other pikmin games, you see that they don't have huge drops in price. I got it fo' free with mario kart 8, and considering the amount of time I spent playing each, it was a bretty gud deal
>>
>>316510151
It's fucking not, go on Ebay or amazon right now. There are people selling it for like 50 used.
>>
>>316507925
Alright, I checked amazon, and the cheapest was almost 60 bucks used, all I am saying is that there is prolly not going to be a big price drop for Pikmin 3 if that is what he is looking for online
>>
>>316505398
What happened to Pikmin 3 to cause this price shift?
>>
>>316511839
Out of print
>>
>>316509497
Yeah spend $60 on a game that can be beaten by a four year old in a few hours good advice nigga
>>
>>316512289
Damn that sucks. At least I have my copy. Cool. I own a sorta rare game.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.