[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5 years ago >watch retsupurae making fun of people like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: h0nT3l8.jpg (200 KB, 500x541) Image search: [Google]
h0nT3l8.jpg
200 KB, 500x541
>5 years ago
>watch retsupurae making fun of people like cornshaq and billymc

>now
>subbed to both pepople, they make good videos
>slowbeef is a washed up fuck banning people for loli games

Where has the time gone?
>>
>>316502897
I like how Slowbeef looks like a dude they'd absolutely make fun of
>>
who
>>
>>316502897
they grew up my nigga

wish Diabetus would make more vids though
>>
They lost their edge, they would spew insults almost constantly in the older videos, now they just listen to what the person says and make a weak joke about it. Compare old BillyMC videos to Urban Runner and you see the big difference.
>>
>>316503183
he sounds like one too.
>>
I only follow them for the Betus.
>>
>>316502897
betus should ditch beef hand make shit with chip and ironicus instead
>>
I mostly watched for Proteus.
>>
File: girls_laughing.jpg (44 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
girls_laughing.jpg
44 KB, 446x400
>>316502897
>he's subbed to cornshaq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZTw0c-GnQE
>>
>>316505129
Shame Proteus is no more, but it seems like him and beef were constantly arguing.

He still makes fun of stuff on his twitter account (proteus4994)
>>
NOTHIN BUT LUIGI YO
>>
>>316505331
He might be a fat neckbeard, but he makes enjoyable letsplays, uploaded in one video, good informative commentary, and plaxs really well. He also got over the speech impediment over the years
>>
they're trying to be nicer in a video series that's inherently supposed to be mean
>>
This guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9RBfrvChkk
>>
Beef is a noted betacuc k
>>
File: shebazbeef.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shebazbeef.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRWvnw_DRGc
>>
>>316504968
chip and iron are top tier politically correct keks, though
>>
>>316504968
Have C&I made anything recently?
>>
File: 1436497824848.jpg (153 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1436497824848.jpg
153 KB, 495x495
>subbed back when they made entertaining comedy
>for fucking years now they're making LP's nobody cares for doing the same things they made fun of people for
wew lad
the only people im bothering with as far as LP's go is chip&ironicus but even they've gone to shit. Ironicus posts fucking politics all the time on his twitter, and started leaking it all over the place in his chicago vid. Chip keeps bringing that one chick who wont stop talking about fucking politics all the time on his streams. And when they actually got together to play watchdogs, what was previously an informative and extremely well edited concise LP turned into them fucking around for several half hour episodes getting nothing done.
Even chip started posting bernie sanders shit on his twitter. I don't give a fuck about your politics you fucks, jesus christ
>>
>>316508058
i guess but i dont really care about that stuff anyway. as long as you avoid the videos with that annoying girl i dont really notice it.
>>316508108
The Watch Dogs LP is pretty good.
>>
>>316508552
no kidding, I noticed their tendency to just do fuck all nothing in a watch dogs vid. "hey let's look at these pedestrians overreact to aiden in some such way, let's keep watching for five minutes"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.