[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were you guys sympathetic towards the syths ? The ones that didnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_Uh39sGdJ.jpg (642 KB, 2836x2000) Image search: [Google]
4L_Uh39sGdJ.jpg
642 KB, 2836x2000
Were you guys sympathetic towards the syths ? The ones that didnt try and kill you at least
>>
>>316501220
Kill all non-humans.
>>
can i have sex with it?
>>
>>316501220
I already love my computer more than most people. If she was in a humanoid body and had autonomous intelligence, I would marry her.
>>
>>316504042
When you put it like that, I totally would too.
>>
>>316501220
>dat uncanny valley

I'm usually not against synthetics, but these ones look like they need a good flamethrower in the face
>>
>>316501220
Yes.
Railroad ending is the only right choice.
>>
The weirdest part of it is the whole slavery vibe Beth tries to create. I guess it's the game's main moral dilemma and the pieces are there. You have sysmetic oppression, societal pros/cons, the railroad and the bigots but it's so hollow. You don't really register at all the difference between fighting a assualtron or a mire lurk other than the number of bullets it took. Even the best companion isn't an effective parley to the PC to caring about the general plight.
>>
>>316501220

This plot line has been done to that and worse its a shit plot line.

As a viewer you cannot tell if the machine is conscious. And the only character who stands a chance of telling you if the machine is conscious is the creator who understands the science. And that person is always the asshole who says no.
>>
>sympathizing with nonhumans
>ever
>for any reason
Purge them all, for the glory of the Imperium.
>>
I never understood how anyone could expect to feel sympathy for computers. They are not humans, no matter how much the game/movie tries to push that idea they are. I just don't get it. Please don't tell me this game tries to push that shit too, like it's not even a fucking hard decision. They are fucking computers , they do not have a conscious.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.