[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game has super secret ultimate weapon >Requires you to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1444110223185.gif (966 KB, 375x211) Image search: [Google]
1444110223185.gif
966 KB, 375x211
>Game has super secret ultimate weapon
>Requires you to beat the game 100% to obtain it
>>
>Game has super secret ultimate weapon
>you either get it too early, and it makes all weapons in the 2nd half of the game useless
>or you get it too late, and only get to use it for an hour
>>
File: ts1.jpg (130 KB, 816x707) Image search: [Google]
ts1.jpg
130 KB, 816x707
>game has super secret ultimate weapon
>requires you to not open a treasure chest you come across that looks like any other early into the game when you could not possible ever know
>>
>game has a lot of unique sections with experimental gameplay or fun gimmicks
>not enough ordinary sections to enjoy the base gameplay you actually wanted from the game
>>
>>316501427
I think what made the Zodiac Spear so insulting was that unlike most games that do have a super secret ultimate weapon, FF12 had fucking tonnes of end game content where it would have been completely relevant.
>>
File: 1353956113192.png (58 KB, 380x280) Image search: [Google]
1353956113192.png
58 KB, 380x280
>>316501079
>It's available on New Game+
>>
>>316501560
I fucking hate that.
>Be getting into game
>LOL SUDDENLY MINIGAME
>Get stuck on the mini game for a solid hour
>Beat it and lose the will to play
And then there were those fucking mini games that had secret, rare items that you could only get by high scoring it or some shit the first and only time you do it.
>>
>Game requires you to reset during apiece of dialogue 4 different times so you can get a key that unlocks a hidden tile in the beginning of the game

no
>>
>game has super secret ultimate weapon
>you only get to use it for like 10 minutes before the game finishes
>doesn't carry over for new game+
>>
>>316501594
This. Zodiac Spear should've been a drop from the final boss or Yiazmat.
>>
>Ridiculously powerful weapon/ability
>Only used during one specific segment in the middle of the game
>>
File: 1443576115872.gif (4 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1443576115872.gif
4 MB, 300x300
>>316504643
>Segment where you play as a ridiculously powerful temporary character
>You actually get them in your team later on
>They are basically useless now
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.