[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He only mashed [ ] the entire game >Complains that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2751524-9404780963-God-O[1].jpg (856 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2751524-9404780963-God-O[1].jpg
856 KB, 1920x1200
>He only mashed [ ] the entire game
>Complains that it's shallow
Of course a game is gonna suck if you're bad at it. And even still, the spectacle is the main draw, not the combos. If you want a hack and slash that focuses more on the combat but skimps out on everything else, play Devil May Cry.

So anyway, God of War thread
>Favorite boss
>Favorite QTE
>Favorite sex scene
I think Ghosts of Sparta is better than 2, fight me
>>
What's the point of playing something with no depth to it
>>
>That ending to 2 and that instant continuation in 3

I really do enjoy the main line games. I'd like to see a new one. I'm sure they could make it really good looking visually with the PS4, hopefully at 60FPS.
>>
>>316500536
The depth is there, if you choose to find it. Stop mashign square and do air combos and dodge cancels
>>
The only God of War game I was able to sit through in its entirety was one of the PSP ones: every other one I've tried has just felt like I'm playing the same shit all over again and I didn't enjoy it enough to want any more.
>>
File: 1330015703570.jpg (138 KB, 456x303) Image search: [Google]
1330015703570.jpg
138 KB, 456x303
>>316500719
3 was an excellent game for me, until the last 10 minutes. Then ending nearly ruined the franchise for me
>Kratos kills himself after damning the world, thereby releasing the power of hope to humanity
>My actual face when
>>
>>316501280
He's not dead, bro
>>
>>316501339
Which made it even worse, how many times is this asshole gonna die but not die, at least commit to it this time.

Though his survival does open the door for him to fight other pantheons
>>
>Favorite boss
The Kraken from the first one. It's what made me fall in love with the game
>Favorite QTE
Uhhh probably the minotaur disembowelment in 3
>Favorite sex scene
The one with the female statues and the candle wax

Kratos vs Asgard when?
>>
>>316501451
I just want to murder gods. They need to just go all out with it.
>>
Also the finger nail titan bit in GOW3 made me feel sick
>>
Who are you even arguing with OP?

Fuck you and your thread don't hide a perfectly fine GoW thread behind shitposting
>>
>>316501752
>After slumbering for thousands of years, Kratos awakens in a new, unfamiliar land with new, unfamiliar gods
>"Sheeva gazes upon you ancient one, what brings you to this-"
>NOMOREGODSFUCKYOUUUUUUU
>And thus began one man's war against Hinduism
>>
>>316501879
>Decide to show my mom GOW3 to show her how far vidya has come, start a new game
>St first she's impressed
>Get to the part where you kill Posiedon
>She's horrified
>Physically can't watch it and leave the room almost in tears
>Decide against showing her Helios getting his head ripped off
It's not for everyone
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.