[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Fallout 4 have any good speech battles like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 14
File: lanius.png (930 KB, 1125x665) Image search: [Google]
lanius.png
930 KB, 1125x665
Does Fallout 4 have any good speech battles like this?
>>
>>316496626
HATE OVERSEXTENDING
>>
SUPPORT SIZE OF LEGION
>>
HATE LEGION
>>
YOU'RE A MUTT
>>
YOU'RE A LEGATE
>>
>>316496626
My favorite "speech battle" is with Ulysses at the end of Lonesome Road. But not that 100 Speech one, that one is pretty shitty, the only that unlocks if you find all of his hidden tapes he scattered across the Divide.

You really gotta pay attention to what he says on the tapes, and point out his hypocrisy and shit. It's really satisfying.
>>
>>316497243
I just skipped all the conversation and went straight to killing him. Didn't feel like wasting any more time on him after all his bullshit through previous talks. He was fucking mental.
>>
>>316497243
Yeah that one was a really nice move.
>now it's
>B) BEAR
>A) BULL
>X) THEDIVIDE
>Y) SYMBOLS
>>
ATTRITION?
>>
>>316497243
I kind of find Ulysses underrated. A lot of people just dismiss him but I found the whole situation interesting since he's basically gone completely fucking insane and has nothing to live for except to put the blame on others.
>>
>>316497654
People just don't get that that's the point. He's set up as some kind of Ubermensch but you find a man broken by grief and guilt and terrible stuff he saw. It's like Heart of Darkness.
>>
>>316497243
>>316497458
>>316497654

Who's Ulysses, what did he do?
>>
>>316497803
He's super butthurt that you have a shitload of potential to change the wastes as a courier but don't take any responsibility, and just take your reward and move along
So he decides to try to destroy everything you've been building up in the Mojave
>>
>>316497803
TELL ME ABOUT ULYSSES, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK
>>
>>316497803
The entire Lonesome Road DLC is about him
>>
>>316497803
Just play New Vegas and the DLCs
>>
>>316497792
I liked Ulysses because he's basically a Courier that didn't stumble onto the power to shape his world around him.

He is as combat experienced, intelligent and Tech Savy as the Courier, but he never had that Ace in the Hole like the Courier did. Because of that, he was forced to watch everything he believes in burned to the ground, multiple times in fact. It's broken him, and he doesn't know how to handle everything that's happened other then placing the blame on something (or someone) else.
>>
>>316497803
Imagine you're a mail man.

You one day deliver a mail do someone's house and leave.

Ten years later you're hunted down by a dude because the letter had Antrax and it killed his entire family (and the dude is clearly insane, and you can call him out on his insanity).

Now imagine that times an entire city. The Courier delivered a package that he never knew what it was. The package turned out to be the activation codes for the ICBMs (Although this part was dreadfully unexplored, Ulysses says the package "talked", and I was honest to god expecting post-DLC content about finding out who sent it, like on The Inheritance mod), and the Divide got all kinds of fucked up. At that point there was a NCR force stationed there and a Legion warband preparing itself to strike. The winds created by the radioactive dust storms caused by the underground explosions, that were big enough to quite literally crack the Earth in two (as you can see when you enter the Divide), killing most and ripping the flesh out of the survivors, leaving them in a very dangerous, very powerful state of Ghoulification. Soon their hatred for their condition and any outsiders overcame their hatred for each other, and formed the Marked Men.

Ulysses tried to set his life back on track after that, but being one of the only survivors of the event (he had the fortune to be saved by a few Medical Eyebots, which the package also activated, further expanding my point that shit was Enclave tech) weared out on his sanity. He travelled throughout the lands trying to find the one who sent the package, but couldn't. He tried to settle down in Wolfhound Ranch and work as a Courier, but when he saw your name he recognized you as the one who delivered the message, and snapped. He still obeyed Caesar's old order, drilled into his brain since he was little - You shall not kill a courier - so he simply sent you in what he considered to be a suicide mission.
>>
File: BEARANDBULL.png (438 KB, 509x623) Image search: [Google]
BEARANDBULL.png
438 KB, 509x623
>>316498456
When you, the Courier, survived, and started making a name for yourself in the Mojave, he became obssessed with the concept of a message, and how a single man can completely change the course of many nations, like you have been doing in the main quest (the DLC advises you to do it after a certain level, at which point you should be pretty advanced in the MQ), and took this obssession and combined it with his curiosity on what makes a great nation, and what nation to "lay his flag for" - to give himself fully and die for it if necessary. He found the NCR lacking, the Legion putrid, House a ghost of the past and desperately clinging to it, and you... you're the personification of death and suffering for him. It should be pretty clear why he hates you.

So he decides to strike at your home. NCR, Legion or both if you choose Independant or House, essentially isolating the Mojave from both sides and condemning it to a slow death (so DUST, pretty much, which is why people that nuke both are bugfucked retarded no matter what faction they support). In the DLC you were supposed to listen to his logs and to turn his words against him, to make him see that he's off the slippery slope. He is mental and his idea of wiping the state clean and starting again is wrong. He rules all current factions unworthy. It's after the Courier to either stop him, or convince him of the worth and value of your faction of choice, convince him there's still hope.
>>
>>316497243
>>316497654
Everyone shits on him and he was bad as fuck, Lonesome Road was probably my favorite DLC for New Vegas. I loved how it wasn't just speech checks, you actually had to have a grasp of what he was saying to get him fully. I also liked how he had a hideout in Old World Blues and how he had a holotape there that explained a lot of his motivation.

Dude was cool and he had a right to be upset, he just wasn't thinking completely logically.
>>
>>316498456
>>316498576
Why can't Bethesda write anything remotely this thought out
>>
>NV is supposed to be bare bones with the player character.
>lonesome road exists.
Hypocrites.
>>
why aren't these threads on /vg/ yet?
>>
>>316498885
>I loved how it wasn't just speech checks, you actually had to have a grasp of what he was saying to get him fully.
That happens with Dean Domino too
If you say anything through the expansion that pisses him off (including passing a particular barter check), he'll try to kill you near the end and the only option is to put him down
>>
>>316499071
All Lonesome Road really added is that you, an established Courier in the area between California and Nevada, delivered some packages to the area between California and Nevada.

I really don't find it that much of a stretch.
>>
>>316499071
>Option to refuse literally ever being there
>Ulysses is completely insane
>>
All the points in this thread in favor of Ulysses are really good but I'd like to point out they're kind of counter-balanced by how the game does an absolutely atrocious job of presenting him to you. All the DLCs do a glorious job of setting him up as this mysterious figure with an underlying plan with incredibly high stakes, one that somehow involves either you or something that you have had influence on in the past. This is especially visible in his interactions in the Big Empty, where the questions he specifically goes after the Think Tank for are not "how do you destroy/conquer a nation", but instead "how do you create one?"

And then comes Lonesome Road and his plan boils down to "I'll jab you m8, I swear on me mum"

He's a good antagonist for Lonesome Road but he didn't deserve the position as being the overarching central character of all the DLCs [apart from Honest Hearts, which apart from Joshua Graham was terrible anyway]
>>
>>316499175
He's a fucking jerk and one of the best character of NV.
But he deserve to die.
>>
>>316499323
Oh yeah most definitely
Needed that achievement though
>>
>>316499071
You can straight up deny everything

And even then, all Lonesome Road ever implies is that the Courier had at one point in time delivered something from Navarro. Everything else is about Ulysses and his obsession
>>
>>316499258
If I wasn't there how did the divide get nuked?
>>
>>316499018
because they cant write as well

some of the stories can be just OKAY though

and their main story writer is a fuck head though, probably butt buddies with toddy boy
>>
>>316499323
I do respect Dean for being an honest to god, 100% pure asshole. He wasn't really greedy (he didn't seem to care much for the treasure), or had some master plan to take over the Mojave, or anything like that.

Almost everything he did was motivated by pure, bitter, pettiness. Just because Sinclair had something he didn't.
>>
>>316499461
Someone else delivered the package and he made a mistake?
>>
>>316499461
You can say that Ulysses must have you confused with another courier because you never went there. It doesn't really matter, at that point Ulysses is losing it and he is going to believe what he wants to.
>>
Yeah I really feel that people misinterpret Ulysses way too much
Like he's not an amazing character or anything, but people always say they hate him because he's a mary sue self-insert with a holier than thou attitude and speeches that barely make any sense, when he's just a really strong asshole driven insane by his search for an ideal to follow and the world being unfair as fuck
>>
>>316499461
Maybe someone else brought the package there, or activated the ICBM's, or it was another courier, or it wasn't even a package that activated it.

Ulysses had literally lost his mind by then and will do whatever mental gymnastics possible to justify his actions until you finally have a chance to expose him to himself with the tapes. Nothing he said beforehand should be taken at face value, he's fucking crazy
>>
>>316499270
Did you read Heart of Darkness? It's structured essentially in the same way. You are supposed to believe Ulysses/Kurtz is an amazing person, and they probably were, but at some point the wild just broke them.
>>
File: 1334761607656.png (613 KB, 799x799) Image search: [Google]
1334761607656.png
613 KB, 799x799
>Requires incredibly high stats to say moderately intelligent things that anyone who actually thought about the situation would realise
>Player doesn't actually have to think about anything, just pick the option that has the highest skill check
Yeah, nah. This dialogue still sucks and is classic Obsidian/Black Isle crap. You might as well say VATS also counts as compelling combat since you can't shoot through walls and your stats have a more complicated effect than just a "if (guns > 85) then you win!"
>>
>>316499270
I think his questions at the Think Tank still hold up knowing what Ulysses turns out to be in Lonesome Road. To him it was confirmation that what was happening in the Divide pre-nuke; that it had the chance to turn into something really beautiful. A chance at a strong, independent community without NCR or Legion. He felt it could turn into a new nation all on it's own, and that talk with the Think Tank confirmed it for him.

With the Divide in pieces, it also meant the loss of that was suddenly so much more painful for him. It's one thing for something to be taken away, but another to learn of it's value only after the fact.
>>
>>316500058
I have not heard Heart of Darkness, no. But I kinda have difficulty seeing Lonesome Road Ulysses as the same Ulysses who is so... focused and coherent when it comes to his interactions with the Think Tank. I definitely expected The Divide to have somethink far more dramatic under it than just a missile base. And yes, it is possible that Ulysses may have been broken by the circumstances he found himself in, but that still leaves the problem that there was this hint of a great character and motivation that we neither see nor witness the breakdown of.
>>
>>316496626
I'm kind of glad I never beat New Vegas since I can't afford FO4 at the moment and I'm not sure I even want that shit.
>>
>>316499270
Where did he show up in Dead Money? I assumed he only had a few mentions in Old World Blues.
>>
>>316500137
>What is classic stat based roleplaying
Hey buddy I'm roleplaying as someone who knows how to speak well, and so the game needs proof
If this is so easy for you to say in real life, then I'm sure you'd also have no problems with the game spawning a couple mutants in real life for you to fight in order to progress
I'm sure you'll handle em perfectly
>>
Is there any sort of speech battle with your son in 4?
>>
>>316500632
Christine speaks of him, I believe, as the one who saved her from the medical facilities of the Big Empty
>>
>>316500632
He was mentioned indirectly a couple of times.

Most notably, when Christine talks about a courier who saved her life from the Big MT
>>
>>316500501
>I have not heard Heart of Darkness, no.
I actually read it because of that silly game about Dubai. It's short, and it's a really good, atmospheric book. I'd recommend it.
>>
>>316500632
I don't know if he ever is mentioned in Dead Money, but it is mentioned that he found the Sierra Madre and also knew well enough to stay the fuck away from there.

He was the one to point Father Elijah in it's direction, with the reasoning that one way or another, he knew that place would become his grave.
>>
>>316497803
He's Kreia if she was insane and completely unlikeable
>>
>>316500632
Ulysses is basically responsible for Dead Money. He told Elijah about the Sierra Madre since he knew that Elijah would get himself killed there in a pottery moment.

He also saved Christine
>>
>>316500660
There's a difference between completely abstracting dialogue to checking you can read english and understand Arabic numerals and having the player actually think about what they say. Would you also defend combat that always automatically resolved itself with no interaction beyond allocating skill points and getting into fights?

I mean, we have to let everyone be able to roleplay as anything right? It would be cruel to discriminate against people who don't understand the difference between a rocket launcher and knife.
>>
Loved how skill checks really shined in the nv dlc. Fuck it loved how the shined real well in the base game. Fuck the retards that get pissy that they can't have access to everything in RPGs. There should be consequences to actions and if that locks you out of a whole faction that's a good thing
>>
Honestly my favorite parts about the NV Skill checks are what happens if you fail them.

ROBOT, LET ME PASS!
>>
>>316501094
There are plenty of dialogues where you can use reasoning and actual persuasion instead of skillchecks to beat them though
There aren't too many of them but they're there, like the interrogation with the Legion guy at camp McCarren or the dialogue with Ulysses
>>
>>316501224
>[Intelligence 2] ICE CREAM
>>
>>316501224
>Honestly my favorite parts about the NV Skill checks are what happens if you fail them.
These are sometimes amazing.
>>
>>316501431
Yep they're pretty good
http://imgur.com/a/tkRiP
>>
>>316501352
I also love how you can pass that if you have high enough luck.

And don't forget, you can successfully operate on Cesar with enough Luck as well. Just, don't admit that after.
>>
It was amazing how NV DLCs were all tied together, and told an overaching story that not only enveloped the main quest but preluded it as well. It was like a sequel in its own right. It also shows they probably outlined their story and had a good idea of what was going on from the beginning. As opposed to Bethesda, who, I'm fairly certain, just wing it as they go along.
>>
File: NV.jpg (123 KB, 1280x723) Image search: [Google]
NV.jpg
123 KB, 1280x723
Is this the best line in NV?

I think so
>>
The thing that scares me and I really don't want to sound like a shit when I say this.

The ending was spoiled for me and its like, wait, there's only two choices? After New Vegas did its thing where there were so many ways to do the ending, there's only two ways to get an ending in Fallout 4 and it has nothing to do with how your character is shaped or formed? Its just choose?

I mean, even if the endings were all shit, some variety would have at least given a glimpse of an attempt but its so pointless to think that when I inevitably decide "I'm done, I want to finish the game by finishing the main quest" that all I've done up to that point will have accounted for shit.

Which was EXACTLY my problem with Skyrim. It just kinda goes on where at least Morrowind and Oblivion gave you like a satisfying end (though it took Shivering Isles for Oblivion to get it).
>>
>>316502120
>Help the Legion
>You can find him in Legion armor standing over his dead supervisor saying "when in Rome..."
>>
>>316496626
nop
>>
File: IMG_20151113_133951.jpg (146 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151113_133951.jpg
146 KB, 1024x576
Here's the obsidian dialogue /v/ creams themselves over
>>
>>316502120
You know what my favorite thing about Fantastic is? Is that you can just kill him at any point, and there's basically no consequences for it. You don't lose NCR rep, no one goes hostile, it doesn't even change that quest at all really.

I love that because it implies he is that he is so fucking useless, the NCR doesn't even know (or maybe they just don't care) that someone walked into their own fucking power plant and killed him.
>>
>>316502448
I'm sure if you take any line outta context you could have a legit point.
>>
>>316502448
>HATE ROBOTS
>LUCKY GUESS
>SYNTHS?
>SON?
>>
>>316502120
Best line in the game for me will always be the Gabe countdown in Old World Blues. Or perhaps everything Dr. Borous says in the High School Testing Lab
>but it isn't actually a single line
I know, I'm cheating.
>>
>>316502470
They probably don't care. I mean, Haggerty knows he's a dumb fuck, pretty much everyone does. It's just another mishap.
>>
>>316502120
>This place looks like two giant fuckbots tagged team it!
>>
>>316501892
>How the fuck did you do that?
>I have no idea.
>>
>>316496626
>speech battles
> [Speech 60]
into
> [Speech 70]
into
> [Speech 80]
into
> [Speech 90]
into
> [Speech 100]
>win
holy fuck that was intense 10/10 would play again fuck fo4 yeeeeehhh
>>
>>316502559
I could swallow literally everything about Fallout 4, except the goddamned dialogue wheel. Why waste time on a goddamn voiced protagonist, game? Why? Did ANYONE ask for it? Did even the casual market ask for it?
>>
>>316500834
So Kreia then.
>>
>>316502871
yeah, but it took some battles to achieve that 100 speech nigger
>>
>>316502871
I do hope that you're saying this as criticism of just the dialogue system in general, which would be justified, rather than as a defense for the most recent Bethesda-brand of dialogue where you're not even allowed to know whatever the fuck it is that your character is going to say beforehand.
>>
>>316498456
I haven't played lonesome road yet.

How is the compared to Kreia? I'm getting similar vibes here.
>>
>>316502871
IIRC there's a cool part in the end, where after you persuaded him with the final Speech 100 check, if you end the dialogue in a way that basically says "Well, I won" he will aggro anyway.
>>
>>316496626
A) GIVE DAM TO THE LEGION
B) DON'T GIVE DAM TO THE LEGION
C) UNSURE
D) THE LEGION?
>>
HATE LEGION
LEGION?
SUPPORT LEGION
WHERE'S SHAUN
>>
>>316503205
Kreia is Chris Avellone's mouthpiece on Star Wars, viewed through the lens of Chris Avellone.

Ulysses is Chris Avellone's mouthpiece on Fallout, viewed through the lens of someone who isn't bumfuck crazy.

So while Kreia is a wise and all-knowing but very bitter and unlikable old hag that you should at least hear out, then make an informed decision about, Ulysses is a completely pants-hat retarded asshole who has the most backwards logic of any character in the entire setting, but has the fucking ego to delude himself into believing he's actually the only SMART person, and everybody else is too stupid to see the truth like he does.
>>
Fallout 4 is better than nv
>>
>>316503374
I always do this so I can get the dialogue but fight him too.
>>
>>316502120
>"Hey, I heard you like pranks. Well I just did a good one."
>"Yeah, what is it?"
>"[Agility Check]I just pulled the pin off of someone grenades."
>"Ohhh man, that is a good one! Can't wait to see the look on that sucker's face!"
>*takes three steps and BOOM*
>>
>>316503179
you are right

by the way, if we are talking about fo4 and I am getting responses, Id love some help lore-wise

i cant decide on BoS vs Institute
everyone is saying different things, like in the game lmao
so this new dialouge system is pissing me off, I cant even ask You Know Who what the Endgame of the Institute is, like, what they really want to achieve specifically, some1 on russian imageboard that I browse said they want to *SPOILER (?)* replace all humans with synths, is that true or not? this is fucked up, I dont wanna support that

it would be nice if I could get as many
>(You)
as possible, so /v/ and I could finally decide on who is who

by the way, how do I put things under a spoiler bar?
>>
>>316503675
Where?
>>
>>316496626
How glad I am New Vegas came before TDKR

The toughest thing I did involving speech was convincing the old Paladin to return to the Brotherhood, and wasn't precisely meaningful for the story.
>>
>>316503728
If you do the Monorail quest for the Legion. You can do that to set up that Pvt. as the fall guy.
>>
>>316503695
>replace all humans with synths
Lol, so it's Fallout 1 plot but with synths instead of muties?
>by the way, how do I put things under a spoiler bar?
Install 4chanX script and press Ctrl+s

or just type [s*poiler]stuff[/s*poiler] without *
>>
>>316503695
>by the way, how do I put things under a spoiler bar?
Select the text and then Ctrl+S
I'm afraid the extent I'll be able to help you is this, since I haven't played Fallout 4 extensively yet and thus cannot comment on the Institute/BoS thing
>>
>>316503403
>choose a
I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE LEGION. LETS KILL EM ALL
>choose b
THE NCR DESERVE THE DAM
>choose c
I AM UNSURE WHAT THE LEGION IS
>choose d
THE LEGION? I LOVE THOSE GUYS. BUT I WILL SUPPORT THE NCR.
>>
>>316503852
Amazing.
>>
>>316503205
While Kreia has overall good points and you should listen to her, Ulysses is completely fucking insane, bitter, and petty, and the game never tries to pretend otherwise
>>
No.
>>
>YES
>NO
>SARCASTIC
>A STORY?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og
>>
>>316503983
Even better, is after you tell them you saw that Pvt. sneaking around the Monorail after it blows up.

>"Really? You saw him entering the station? Well, where is he now?"
>"He's over there... and there, and up over there as well."
>>
File: More Rugrats.png (215 KB, 375x381) Image search: [Google]
More Rugrats.png
215 KB, 375x381
>>316504095
>tfw you can view Kreia, Ulysses, and Durance as reflections of Chris as he goes further and further insane over the years
>>
>>316503887
You don't need 4chan X to use ctrl+s anymore, it works baseline.

Spoiler
>>
>>316503983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sat4WnYnJg
>>
When it comes to comparing Kreia and Ulysses, I tend to give Kreia a lot more of credibility because, while Ulysses is ultimately discussing the worth of political entities, which is always to some extent a grey area [even though I'm one of those "Why THE FLYING FUCK would you ever side with the Legion?" kind of guys], Kreia's denouncement of the Force as a whole and of how black and white and dogmatic the entire think is seems a lot more grounded.
>>
>>316504230
To be fair, FIERY WHORES is a far superior to BEAR AND BULL when it comes to things to repeat ad nauseum
>>
>>316504750
It's kinda hard to ignore that in Dead Money, they pretty much beat you over the head with it.
>>
>>316496626
>sarcastic
>>
>>316497243
For me it would be making Karl condemn Khans in front of Papa Khan.
>"Great Khans! Drive Caesar's dog out of our camp! If he's too slow to flee, kill him!
>>
>>316504363
Kek, 200 hours and I missed this
>>
>>316504239
>websites overriding browser shortcuts

That is a very impolite thing to do.
>>
>>316498456
I thought it was implied that the Package was that Eyebot that follows you around, before ED-E cloned himself onto it. That's how it "talked" to the ICBMs, it's programming synced up to all of the other pre-war tech in the Divide and it turned on all the switches.
>>
>>316504961
>only 200

oh, sweet summer child.
You probably never even finished Come Fly with Me for Davidson and his Nightkin did you.
>>
File: Arctic_selection_hud.png (26 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Arctic_selection_hud.png
26 KB, 256x256
>>316502448
Ice cream? I love ice cream!
>>
No

but it does have some norwegian raiders for some reason
>>
baka desu senpai fuckin kek lel
>>
>>316504750
Of course.

It failed in Honest Hearts though.
>>
>>316496626
no, it will never get to retarded situations like this one just to pull up a roman speech.
>>
File: 1414290456178.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1414290456178.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>316505595
why did you go that far to save an image
>>
>>316496626
Does Lanius have the biggest dick in America?
>>
File: 1433646520281.jpg (41 KB, 576x274) Image search: [Google]
1433646520281.jpg
41 KB, 576x274
>go to /vg/
>FALLOUT 4 NONSTOP RREREEE
>just wanna talk about new vegas
>ignored
>every other not bait nv post is ignored
>GUYS WHERE DO I DO OBVIOUS OBVIOUS
>2 million replies
fucking damnit
>>
Can you sandman[/sandman] somebody?
Can you put mines and grenades in other npc's inventory?
>probably not
>>
>>316504363
This game is so great.
>>
>>316506349
Sandman requires a perk.
Placing grenades into pockets requires like the second or third tier of the pickpocket perk.
>>
>>316498154
Underrated post
>>
>>316506064
Nah, that'd be Long Dick Johnson.
>>
>>316506586
Doctor Mitchell, I'm NCR.
FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY VERTIBIRD!
>>
>get to Diamond City
>meet Piper
>WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ARGUMENT IM HAVING STRANGER
>select Hate Newspaper because hilarious /v/ images
>she doesn't even react
>reload save to see if she reacts to anything
>only reacts if you agree with her
Nothing you say matters
>>
>>316506349
Yes and maybe. I know you can put things in peoples' inventories, but haven't tried the grenade.
>>
>>316506784
>HATE NEWSPAPERS
>Mayor warms up to me
>Shit talk the mayor
>Piper asks me for help with her paper despite me hating newspapers
>>
File: 00078.png (131 KB, 801x155) Image search: [Google]
00078.png
131 KB, 801x155
>>316505339
I did actually, first run, full ch, ag and lk, pacifist run. Really good times.

But I'm sorry the hours I spent in the game are not worthy of your respect, I cannot explain how valuable that resource is for me.
>>
>>316506784
>select Hate Newspaper because hilarious /v/ images

I bet most people here did that me included.
>>
File: 1438360334768.png (247 KB, 512x455) Image search: [Google]
1438360334768.png
247 KB, 512x455
>>316498885
Lonesome Road gets a bad rap but it's definitely one f the better quest lines in the whole game, not just of the DLC. I like Joshua Graham a bit more personally, but I think both Honest Hearts and Lonesome Road manage to carry some average content expansions on the back of two phenomenal personalities.

I think the New Vegas DLC in general goes to show how much good writing can do for a middiling game, at least when it comes to RPGs. It really puts into stark contrast how dull and lifeless the cast of Fallout 4 is. I didn't have any expectations going in of course, but for a game that improved a lot of the framework for this type of game it's so sad to see it wasted on such bland storytelling.
>>
>>316506064
Longer than long dick Johnson, and he had a fucking long dick.
>>
>>316507960
He's overrated
>>
File: tyqRZpM.jpg (367 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
tyqRZpM.jpg
367 KB, 1680x1050
>>316501791
This one kills me every time I see it.

God I hope Obsidian gets to make another Fallout game even though there's pretty much zero chance of it happening.
>>
File: CKdJQgjWcAA1n.jpg (853 KB, 618x2472) Image search: [Google]
CKdJQgjWcAA1n.jpg
853 KB, 618x2472
>>316506064
>>
>>316496626
>Comparing Obsidian with Bethshit

Top kek.

Fuck FO4 I'm waiting for Obsidians next one.
>>
>>316510001
>that Lanius' dick
>>
>>316502448
I think he can actually say that because robut suprises you and you say iscream
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.