[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which sequel you looking forward to the most?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1101011.png (241 KB, 477x337) Image search: [Google]
1101011.png
241 KB, 477x337
Which sequel you looking forward to the most?
>>
>>316494190
Neither
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
No thank you
>>
Watch Dogs

Despite what everyone says it is a good game, one of the only open world games that managed to grab my attention. I like how you feel almost omnipotent when playing the game, as if nothing could possibly stop you. The only thing I missed honestly is a better reputation system, I wish I could see more consequences to my actions.

And I have no idea why people complain about how optimized it is. My GTX 760 ran it at max settings.
>>
>>316494682
I always felt very weak in that game. I tended to stay towards the ocean in case the cops ever found me, since it got very annoying to lose them.
>>
Titanfall because it has potential. Watchdogs is your standard Ubishit open world experience.
>>
>>316494784
I'd basically just drive around and wait for the opportunities of knocking them off with the hacking thing on gates and those weird street things. I really love this "defeat some police cars to escape" system, GTA Chinatown used it too and it's fun.
>>
>>316494190
Titanfall 2

Titanfall is fun as fuck, I just wish more people played it on PC.
>>
Was Titanfall any good? I've never heard anyone talk about it.
>>
>>316495064
Just try it, Origin lets you try most of their games for some hours 4free

I tried Titanfall, got tired after exactly 37 minutes of gameplay. Literally couldn't bear it anymore and ALT+F4ed my way out.
>>
>>316495056
I loved the beta. Is the game dead now? Have they increased the player limit?
>>
>>316495226
Titanfall wasn't that bad it had some interesting concepts and was well optimised
>>
>>316495056
I would if more people played capture the flag.
>>
>>316495503
>game dead now?
not him but Titanfall is f2p now. without dlc.
So it's alive, barely
>>
>>316495576
Nah.

>be human
>your only option is to kill people with a gun that kills people automatically
>die every time you see a mecha because it's impossible to kill those shitters while human, the best you can do is climb them
>be mecha
>just shit at stuff until dead by other mechas
>>
>>316496125
>I'm bad
>>
File: Titanfall.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>316495064
>>316495503

It's really fun on PC.

The Xbox version is alright, but locked 60FPS and mouse aim are required for maximum enjoyment. The movement system is amazing and feels buttery smooth. Advanced Warfare and BLOPS3 tried to copy it, but it's no where near as good. Gunplay is kind of like COD, but you have more health and everything is super fast. All the DLC is free which is nice.

My big complaint is that I have more fun on foot than in the titan. There also isn't a whole lot to unlock, but some people actually like that aspect. Titanfall is great, but it feels a bit like an uncertain proof of concept. I have no doubt that Titanfall 2 will be insane, just look at how much shit they added going from COD4 to MW2.

Playerbase is low, but you'll be able to instantly find a match in the popular modes. A lot of the modes (CTF!) are straight up dead though.

>>316495956
Wait really? First time I've heard about this. I know it's free for 48hours on Origin game time, but I don't think it's F2P.

>>316496125
>Not using stealth camo
>Not keeping your distance
>Not destroying every titan with the Amped rocket launcher
>>
>>316494190
>Titanfall
>getting a sequel after that flop

No one would buy it since no one played it for longer than 6 months.
>>
either this or "Goat Simulator Evolved".
>>
File: Capture.jpg (58 KB, 712x509) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
58 KB, 712x509
>>316497147
>flop
>>
All Titanfall needed to do was remove the Smart Pistol from the game.

If the sequel doesn't fix it, I'm not buying that either.
>>
>>316496478
>Advanced Warfare and BLOPS3 tried to copy it
Huh? If anything, Titanfall felt like it took a lot of shit from COD rather than the other way around. The only thing I guess you could say was copied was the wallrunning, but I like it better in BLOPS3
>>
>>316497475
Titanfall was essentially made by COD1-MW2 era Infinity Ward. That's why it's so COD-like. I don't like the BLOPS wallrun, it's not dynamic enough.

Titanfall showed off its advanced movement system in 2013, then COD started implementing parts of it in 2014/2015.
>>
>>316497743
How it the Titanfall wallrunning "dynamic"? It's pretty much the exact same as the BLOPS3 wallrun except faster and feels floatier.
>>
>>316497465
The smart pistol was a cool concept. They should make a smart variant for every weapon type.
Game needed more weapons in general, only three of the eight guns are ever used.

And more titans.
>>
>>316497889
There's no momentum to BLOPS3, it's like attaching yourself to a walled train track.
>>
>>316498028
>>316497465
The Smart Pistol really isn't that good. You basically have to sneak up on someone in order to kill them with it.

Nothing beats wiping out grunts with it though.

MY WHOLE SQUAD IS DEAD!
>>
>>316498028
>cool concept
>hover over someone for 2 seconds and press M1 to instant kill
>cool concept
Nah, it was a crutch weapon for bad players.
>>
File: 1333008954780.jpg (628 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1333008954780.jpg
628 KB, 1024x768
>>316498440
That's the beauty of it, if you equip it, thinking you're going to rack in free kills you need to play against retards. The pistol is mainly for feeling like a fucking god against AI.

If they made a smart version for every weapon, say a smart sniper, you'd need a 5-6 sec lock-on before fire.
Good luck holding a lock for that amount of time in titanfall.
>>
File: Geist.jpg (2 MB, 3238x2144) Image search: [Google]
Geist.jpg
2 MB, 3238x2144
I look forward to pirating Watch_Dogs 2 in the true spirit of the setting, just like I did for Watch_Dogs.

It reminded me a lot of Geist gameplay.
>>
>>316494190
Neither. I will buy both though.
>>
>>316496478
http://www.engadget.com/2015/07/29/titanfall-free-to-play/
>in Asia
OK, I'm Sorry. I didn't know
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.