[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Power Armor doesn't protect against radiation. Why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: fallout-4-power-armor.jpg (187 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
fallout-4-power-armor.jpg
187 KB, 600x450
>Power Armor doesn't protect against radiation.

Why not?
>>
T-51B is supposed to protect you against radiation.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Power_armor_%28Fallout%29
>+30 radiation resistance
>>
Shut up, nerd. Go discuss videogames somewhere else with your kind. Gamers not needed in video game industry.
>>
It does though.
>>
Bethesda gives no fucks about Fallout, they just want that EZ money brah
>>
>>316492367
Yeah, fuck those anti-casuals.

Power armor should make you invincible and give you a fatman with infinite ammo.
>>
>Legendary Sentry Bot has mutated!
>>
>mother with law degree knows how to operate a military grade power armor
>mother with law degree is okay with killing random strangers when she awoke after 200 years and losing everything

explain this to me todddrones
>>
File: 1409158587266.jpg (28 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1409158587266.jpg
28 KB, 500x330
>>316491836
>OP is a lying faggot
Why though?
>>
>>316491836
Radiation does not care for whatever thing you might wear.
>>
>>316492967
She is
>okay with killing random strangers
because she
>awoke after 200 years and losing everything
>>
>>316493164
>awoke after 200 years and losing everything
in most cases would lead to suicide.
and in any case im pretty sure it doesnt turn a mother into a mass murderer. Nice try todddrone.
>>
>>316492197
being this new
>>
>>316492967
playing as a woman isn't canon
>>
>>316493013

because lying and baiting is the easiest way to get them sweet (You)'s
>>
>>316493410
>in most cases would lead to suicide
What cases? This has never happened and never will.
>im pretty sure it doesnt turn a mother into a mass murderer
You say that based on what? You have no point of reference.
>>
>>316491836
Are you sure because in the main quest they make a not so subtle point to use the power armor for radiation protection? Maybe you need to mod it.
>>
>>316493546
Are you retarded?
It was obviously ironic shitposting.
>>
Yes it does, I wore mine when I explored the glowing sea.

You can fucking walk under water with this shit.
>>
>>316493786
>trauma of losing everything never happened before.
>>
>>316493546
it sounds like satire.
>>
>>316492967
>be housewife in 1950s
>traumatic loss of husband, baby, and entire world in the span of 20 minutes
>welp time to gear up in this super armor and minigun and help these cowboy strangers kill a bunch of psychos in this hell world!
>also gotta find my 200 year old baby no matter what that I am absolutely sure is out there somewhere for no reason

This is a fundamental failure of storytelling.
>>
>>316491836
>Power Armor has the best radiation mitigation in the game.
There are plenty of real issues with the game and people still feel the need to lie.

The problem isn't modern gaming. It's you.
>>
>>316492967
>father with military experience has literally no reaction to a giant demon lizard busting out of the sewers in that first quest
What is even the point of his random quips everywhere else? He even freaked out about giant roaches but I guess deathclaws were basic military training pre-nukes.
>>
>>316494139

Deathclaws did exist pre-war, and some people in the military were aware of them

Also that old lady warns you, that something big with claws and horns is about to appear
>>
>>316493928
which has caused people to snap and become murderers.
>>
The game literally tells you that it does, you stupid fuck
>>
>>316492967
you're not supposed to play as the meme character
they just threw it in there because retards would complain
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.