[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am having quite some trouble with this game, even though I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: cuck.jpg (652 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
652 KB, 1920x1080
I am having quite some trouble with this game, even though I am having no problem beating Bayonetta on Hard Mode. Anyone who got some tips?
>>
Bayonetta isn't difficult save for Rodin and some Tag Climax encounters.

Dodge more, don't use secondary weapons unless you know exactly what you'll use it for. Also nanopastes are equipped, right?
>>
>>316489285
Lern2parry
>>
>>316489285
git gud
>>
RULES OF NATURE
>>
>>316489285

Only thing you really have to get better at is the parry system, and that might be cause you don't know how to do it either.

I went halfway through the game (it's pretty short) without 100% knowing the system, but finally when I got it down it got A LOT easier
>>
just parry everything
srsly, once you get the hang of it the game becomes easy as piss
still fun though
>>
File: 1443510759169.jpg (29 KB, 262x297) Image search: [Google]
1443510759169.jpg
29 KB, 262x297
>all these PC plebs that still have no idea how to parry
Move your stick in the direction an attack is coming from and attack, IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE
>>
>>316489285
red means parry
yellow means dodge
>>
Offensive defense is a good dodge, it gives you some i-frames iirc.

As well as that, remember that parrying is more about timing, less about direction. If you parry JUST before the attack is about to hit you, you'll attach them back, otherwise you'll just block it.

Also, you can parry many more attacks than you think, including ones from large enemies and bosses.
>>
I beat the main story just fine, but parrying with Sam is just too difficult, can't beat blade wolf at all.
If only my DS4 worked.
>>
>>316489285
You dodge by pressing 2 buttons at the same time
I was 60% in to the game on hard when i actually figureed it out
How can anyone have problems with this game?
>>
>>316491069
Because it's one of those kinds of hack n' slash where your goal is to balance the order of enemies you take on and that often requires throwing yourself at obstacles.

Damage is also quite high compared to most until you're decently upgraded.
>>
>>316489285
Parry and buy health and sword upgrades
>>
you cant parry while moving

you have to let go of the stick and then press the stick and parry button at the same time
>>
Was this the last truly great, and more importantly fun, game of our generation? Can you think of a recent release you enjoyed more than Rising? I'm hard pressed to.
>>
who /perfectparry/ here?

tfw didn't figure out how to perfect parry until my second revengeance mode run kek
>>
File: 1424659181605.gif (484 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1424659181605.gif
484 KB, 500x282
>>316491659
Not even humoring you, just calling you retarded and leaving.
>>
>>316489285
GIT GUD
I
T
G
U
D
>>
Parry
Parry
ARE YA PARRYING YET ANON???
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.