[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This mother fucker. This cheating son of a bitch won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Sansnorm.png (4 KB, 108x142) Image search: [Google]
Sansnorm.png
4 KB, 108x142
This mother fucker.

This cheating son of a bitch won't let me pass.

Goddammit.
>>
>>316487276
He isn't that hard you dink.
Remap your keys if you have to,
>>
>>316487276
Please stop.
>>
I dropped the run there. This boss is bullshit artificial difficulty.
I hate it when the first five minutes are easy as shit, then suddenly you face undodgeable patterns that require dozens of tries before you can beat them.
The fight was awesome, but doing the same shit all over again was really annoying.
>>
>>316487421
can't stop when you have this much determination
>>
>>316487523
>artificial difficulty
no you're just shit
>>
>>316487276
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeet dunked oooooooooooooonnnnnnn.
>>
File: 1336606707638.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1336606707638.jpg
292 KB, 1920x1080
>people are bad at slow and easy 2hus
>>
>>316487523
The whole point is to get you to quit. His MO is to stop you from winning at all costs. Why the fuck do you think you're owed a win?

TL;DR get dunked, son
>>
>>316487276
He's only trying to help you
>>
>going genocide run
>and sucking

literally just close the game
>>
>>316487523
he only has 1hp

chill

just hit him
>>
>>316487523
>undodgeable
If you think that's undodgeable you should try playing more bullet hell games. Some of them make you abuse your bombs and invulnerability periods otherwise they are impossible to beat without continuing.
>>
>>316487276

Le epic le xcary xpooky xkeleton harder than le Dank Souls. XDDD
>>
>>316489464
You wish, Sans.
>>
>>316490110
Are you having a bad time?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.