[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me why anyone would censor an M-rated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Xenoblade-Chronicles-X.png (939 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Xenoblade-Chronicles-X.png
939 KB, 1000x500
Can someone explain to me why anyone would censor an M-rated game?

I am so confused.
>>
>>316485926
NOA had their delicate sensibilities triggered.

Autism, essentially.
>>
>>316485926
Because American censorship is stupid.

it's not just NOA, this kind of crap happens a lot too because Soccer Moms are whinny bitches. We just don't notice cause Games are our stuff rather than movies or TV.

Blame murica.
>>
>>316485926
Because mommy might see it and complain to nintendo.
>>
>>316487764

Just as a reminder, Nintendo knows their audience. If you are 18+ and still own a nintendo console, you are probably living with your parents.
>>
>>316485926
Because there is still a rating above M?
>>
>>316485926
Because Australia. Seriously, all the crying of SJWs and NoA are fear mongering and a convenient story keeping people from thinking critically.
>>
I don't know, ask Sony. They do it all the time.
>>
>>316485926
It's Teen, but I get your point.
>>
>>316485926
I dunno, but maybe you should post one if you're gonna ask.
>>
>>316490037
>>316487764
This if a thing triggers one idiot they will gather other idiots and complain about it. Bad enough when something goes wrong in the world video games are the scapegoat for shitty people.
>>
M-rating is teenager bait.
>>
Because an M rating doesn't excuse 13 year olds running around practically naked
>>
Miiverse.

The only other sort of lewd game with a Miiverse is Senran Kagura and even then, pretty much all those girls have big tits and could pass for over 16.

Games that have or allow you to make loli like characters and put them in lewd outfits might count as sexualizing minors. Lyn from Xenoblade looks like she's 13 or whatever, putting her in pretty much a string bikini would be a bit of a no no. At least as far as NOA is concered.

The worst part about it is that they took out the breast slider all together instead of raising the lowest setting so that you cant make tiny, flat chested kids, and putting them in a string bikini. But now that means you cannot make Oppai Milfs and other variants.
>>
>>316487447
The fuck

Game of thrones, 50 shades of grey, say hi.

The only thing enforcing this is that game devs are scared of fucking twitter for no reason and Nintendo is retarded wrt their userbase
>>
>>316485926
FIRE REGGIE NOW, DISBAND NOA, DISBAND SJWHOUSE
>>
REMINDER THAT EVEN THE SIMS HAS A BREAST SLIDER
>>
>>316487447
Blame Australia, use your brain
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.