[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did it failed , /v/ ? It's a better Blops3 with robots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Why did it failed , /v/ ? It's a better Blops3 with robots. I've been playing it for a few days and it's really fucking fun to learn to go fast around the maps.
>>
>>316484402

Because it launched with only a few game modes.

Lack of content is what drove the community away and killed the game.
>>
because the lack of content. Few weapons, few game modes, only 3 titans, no campaign .... all for 60$ + season pass.

Meanwhile, Blops 3 has more weapons, campaign, zombies, more game modes, nightmare campaign, customization, and in general, a lot more of content.
>>
>inb4 no campaign
nobody gives a fuck about campaign anymore, since they're all awful with a few exceptions
>>
>>316484590
>>316484760

Oh I see, I probably didn't catch that phase of the game since I only recently bought the deluxe edition with all the DLC for like 5$ on the marketplace.
>>
>>316484886

Yeah it's great now if it had launched with all the modes it has now that game would have killed the scene at the time.

Personally I still love it and always think about it when I want to play a shooter.
>>
its a pretty great deal on xbone now that its $10 with a free season pass
>>
>>316484402
Better gameplay and maps, but lacking in content. Also launched on too limited of platforms at the time to really hope to sell.

It got improved with content later, but most people left by then.
>>
>>316485034
Respawn has recently gotten out of their EA contract and have started working on another game.
I really hope it's just a better Titanfall, that's all I could ever want.
>>
>>316484402
I loved it hopefully they make a sequel at some point
>>
>>316485296
Does EA own the license ? If no, then I really hope for a new Titanfall with all the game modes we have now
>>316485182
Now that you mention it I remember how harsh was the xbone launch
>>316485034
There is a little community still playing, there's an average of a thousand player online in the evening. Sure you won't be able to play all the modes but you wont have a hard time to play attrition
>>
>>316485730
>Does EA own the license ? If no, then I really hope for a new Titanfall with all the game modes we have now
>On March 12, 2015, Respawn confirmed that a sequel is in development for Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Guess not, hope for the best.
>>
lack of content, they even put the season pass for free after a while.
battlefront now seems to be on the same boat, i'd like to see if more marketing will keep it alive
>>
It was on origin and xbone. Gee, I wonder why nobody wanted to buy it.

Also, satchel charges ruined the game. Nobody aimed anymore it was just rocket tag with thrown air detonated charges.
>>
>>316485948
Great news, no exclusivity contract will definitely help the game. PC players will love the gofast aspect of the game, if the popularity of tribes:ascend means anything.
>>
Seems fun
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.