[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
:^)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 750x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 750x930
Gamerz. Amirite?
>>
What's a good way to make home made onion rings?

I just can't quite get the batter consistent, and I ain't even tried putting beer into the oil yet
>>
more like quickfat event
>>
>>316477314
Not sure. I only eat the batter part anyway.
>>
>>316477314
It's one of those things you have to trial & error your way through. Sorry m8.

>>316477384
Harr harr.
>>
>>316477184
>PS4
>nothing but quicktime events
the bants
>>
>>316477184
Arby's is absolute pigshit. I've never had more disgusting fast food.

They serve you assorted meats pressed into slices, it's literally a bunch of different animals, and it's scrap meat. They then soak the meat in flavoring (roast beef flavoring for what they sell as roast beef etc)

putrid..
>>
>>316477314

If you are having trouble with beer battered onion rings you could always panko bread your onion rings, its pretty nice.

See if you want to be a hot shot like me though what you do is caramelize your onions for 4 hours, form them into ring shapes on a sheet tray with parchment paper, throw them in the freezer and then bread the frozen rings and deep fry that.

Thats some real shit nigga.
>>
>>316477482
Aussie scum
>>
File: 1447032540710.gif (64 KB, 226x176) Image search: [Google]
1447032540710.gif
64 KB, 226x176
>>316477384
>>
>>316477314
>What's a good way to make home made onion rings?
Remove the onions.
>>
>>316477184
Epic, simply epic. Upboated ;-)
>>
>>316477314
dredge rings in flour before doing the breadcrumbs
>>
>>316477184
At least they're not posting memes, and by memes I mean image macros.
>>
>>316477542

Don't forget that disgusting sludge they call cheese sauce. Anything that uses that stuff instead of sliced cheese instantly goes from "pretty bad" to "literally inedible."

I'm not the pickiest person, especially when it comes to fast food since usually you get it when you don't have the time/can't be fucked to get anything better, but Arby's is the shittest of shit tier.
>>
>>316477883
But I love onions
>>
How the fuck is arby's still an existing thing? Do people actually like that dogshit?
>>
FriedStation has no dip.
>>
>>316477542
The last time I ate Arby's I felt sick and had a headache the rest of the day. Wendy's is much better.
>>
>>316478538
Checkers or Hardees are the only fast food burger chains worth mentioning m8. Wendys has been shit since they turned their burgers to greasepiles back when they axed the dine in salad bars.
>>
>>316478994
I haven't had much problems with Wendy's, though I'm more of a grilled chicken kinda guy when I go there.

No Checkers in the area and the nearest Hardee's is 20 miles into bumfuck nowhere as a track stop eatery. Pretty good eats when traveling though.
>>
WHATABURGER
CHECKERS
HARDEES

ONLY GOOD BURGER PLACES
>>
>All these Arby's haters
lmao looks like you all have shitty Arby's around you. It's food of the gods, I guess your pleb tounges can only like shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.