[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XBONERS LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Halo5Blunderians.png (177 KB, 1080x853) Image search: [Google]
Halo5Blunderians.png
177 KB, 1080x853
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
I thought this was the biggest and greatest halo launch in the history of the universe?
>>
>935k
reminder that animal crossing home designer sold more in its first week, in Japan alone
>>
>>316477160
And only in Japan, because azns are all mentally retarded in some way.
>>
>>316477035
They counted sell-in of every Halo game, console, and controller shipped in addition to microtransactions.

Considering the Halo 5 console is the main seller, and it hasn't sold out anywhere, they probably shipped 500k+ consoles worldwide, in addition to the games and controllers.

There's a reason the PR took so long and didn't include any concrete numbers
>>
Sonygaf just lashing out at anything and everything, I feel so sorry for them. Imagine how pathetic you have to be to care about sales just because your favorite company didn't sell the most. baka desu
>>
>>316477431
>Muh boogeyman
>Muh victim complex
>>
RIP HALO, it ended at 3.
>>
File: 1392525304178.png (339 KB, 814x702) Image search: [Google]
1392525304178.png
339 KB, 814x702
>>316477431
>All of Sonygaf trying to justify Uncharted being number 10 and Yoshi being ahead of it
>>
>>316477431
I don't care about Halo, I just like it when PR bullshit gets exposed.

Funny how that only ever happens to Microsoft and Sony.
>>
>>316477431
This.
>>
>>316478812
30 million units sold ;)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.