[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda TP motherfuckers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
It looks fucking amazing and will have gameplay improvements. Even the HUD looks fucking awesome. Look at that fucking HUD.
>>
>>316474221
Who gives a shit. TP was the worst 3d Zelda.
>>
It doesn't look that hot.
>>
File: 9xdKtNB.jpg (982 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
9xdKtNB.jpg
982 KB, 1920x1080
>>316474284
>NeoGAF retards think this brown, disgusting piece of shit texture mod by autists looks better
>even the HUD is brown
>>
Well, I'm at least curious how much they've improved the game itself. Graphically it's at least clearer.

Hopefully I can still aim the bow with the wiimote or some similar fashion.
>>
Imagine how awesome the springs look in this version. Especially Faron.
>>
File: hidden village.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
hidden village.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>316474559
>too pleb to aim with sticks
>[spoile]it's horrible, I pity those people buying all their shitty third person shooters on PS4[/spoiler]
>>
It does look nice but they should REALLY put some 3d grass around. Even if it's just 2D sprites sticking out of the ground.

Even the wii was capable of having that. Helps break up the 'flatness' of the ground.
Makes the tiling textures less obvious as well.
>>
>>316474221
>gameplay improvements
>mfw they "improve" the game to be like Skyward Shit and take away the ability to swing your sword while running
>>
hahahahahahahahaha

Nintendo is stuck in the mid 2000s and it's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>316474783
Why would they take this away? How does this make sense? Even in the GameCube version you can do this.

And why do you think this will be like Skyward Sword when the HUD already shows it's played with a GamePad.
>>
>>316474506
In some ways its better, and in some it's not. The issue isn't that it doesn't look better sometimes. The issue is that those fan mods are all around the fucking place when it comes to edits. It's better to have something more organic without going full retard
>>
>>316474864
>hahahahahahahahaha

you have to be 18yo min to browse this site
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>316474695
>items
>karate
>>
>>316474506
>Neogaf retards think
how do you know this?
>>
>>316474506
>left handed link
glad they remade the superior version
>>
>>316474274
*tip*
>>
I literally replayed this game to 100% this year.
>>
>>316477439
Twilight Princess is the fedoracore Zelda though
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.