[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was polished, there was enough gameplay to satisfy the audience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
It was polished, there was enough gameplay to satisfy the audience at the time and the jokes were outright hilarious.

Why did it get such poor reviews?
>>
Because it fucking sucked the dick.
>>
Gameplay was awful

Why the fuck would you make a South Park game a FPS anyway?

Stick of Truth did it right - Basically, it’s the second full-length movie based on South Park, now fully interactive. Even bigger, longer and uncut.
>>
>>316469736
i remember loving that game a as a kid, im afraid of playing it again and seein g it was shit
>>
>>316469889
>uncut
Unless you are Australian.
>>
I was fucking terrified of that game, even though i was 5yrs old or something like that.
The part where you simply visited South park, but all of a sudden a FUCKING SWARM OF TURKEYS wanted to trample you, and you had to stay behind a fence, unable to go everywhere because of the turkeys.

That was the shit of nightmares.
>>
>>316469736
idk but I generally enjoyed the game, found it pretty hard as a kid though

got up to the mega ranger mech boss in the toy store
>>
I loved how it took almost 17 years for someone to make a sprite based game of a show made with construction paper cutouts.
>>
pissing on the snowballs used to give me a boner
>>
>>316469736
it was repetitive as shit

I liked it when i was like 10
>>
It was a good game, now youngsters found vids of their favorite "angry gaymorrrrs" tearing the game up and just parrot whatever their eceleb heroes tell them.
>>
That was back in the day when games still had to be games. They couldn't just be "hilarious" quips or cinematic experiences - If the bosses were shit it still got a shitty score.
>>
>>316469736
>enough gameplay at the time
Wasn't ocarina of time out by then? That's a pretty shallow game in comparison to any major title.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.