[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cloud is in Smash >CLOUD IS IN SMASH >No one is surprised
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
>Cloud is in Smash
>CLOUD IS IN SMASH
>No one is surprised or shocked but me

I don't fucking get it. How am I the only one who thinks this is totally off-the-wall batshit insane? How are you people not losing your shit?

CLOUD
IS
IN
SMASH

Shit makes no sense. I feel like someone just told me that 2+2=5, and then PROVED it to me.
>>
Americans aren't awake yet
>>
smash 4 is not a real smash game
>>
All we need now are Master Chief and the Minecraft miner.
>>
File: Untitled 2.png (402 KB, 484x624) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 2.png
402 KB, 484x624
direct was 14 hours ago
>>
It's been hours, plenty of time to go through the stages of grief to acceptance.
>>
>Nintendo fronted a bunch of cash to Squeenix for a cult character
It very much makes sense
>>
File: 1441488929710.gif (4 MB, 275x197) Image search: [Google]
1441488929710.gif
4 MB, 275x197
>>316469006
We lived to see:
>Mario
>Sonic
>Pac-Man
>Megaman
>Ryu
>Cloud
All in one game. Fuck discovering the new world and fuck space even more.
>>
If it were 7-8 years ago I'd be spergy and excited as fuck over this. I don't really care for Final Fantasy in general anymore though, haven't done so for years now. This is pretty cool though.
>>
>>316469006
>am I the only one who thinks this is totally off-the-wall batshit insane?
Yes
Maybe this would have been cool a decade ago but as it is it's just pandering to weebs for no reason
>>
>>316469773
Soon you can add Banjo to that list.
>>
It just doesn't feel right to me.

Sure, they handled him good.

But I just feel like they should've picked someone with more Nintendo history. Warrior of Light, Black Mage even.
>>
>>316470404
hahaha oh man this fucking guy
>>
If it had been in Brawl I would've gone batshit crazy. But now I don't really care.
>>
>>316469773
All its missing is Solid Snake/Simon Belmont but Konami has apparently decided to absorb all of Capcom, SNK, and Bamco's retardation at once so that's never happening.

It is really weird that those three companies started being less shitty around the same time that Konami started going full retard though.
>>
I don't see how this is in Nintendo's best interests. Cloud obviously looks cool and fun to play, all of the nintendo kids will ask their moms to buy them PS4s so they can play the FF7 remake.

Nintendo are advertizing PS4s.
>>
>>316470756
yeah the closest thing Cloud's had to a Nintendo game is a few cameos in spin off titles.

He was a pretty dumb pick, he has really nothing to do with Nintendo.
>>
>>316470756
Obviously this will boost Smash sales.

But they probably will have VII Remake coming to NX now.
>>
>>316471275
Probably not.

We don't even know what the NX is. How can you be so sure?
>>
You now realize that Geno stood a much better chance than you ever thought
>>
>>316470404
But anon duck hunt is already in sm4sh
>>
>>316471460
I'm not saying I'm sure, I'm saying probably.

And NX obviously is a home console.
>>
>>316469006
Nobody on /v/ cares about video games.
>>
>>316470598
Im still clinging to the hope that snake will be the last dlc character and will be revealed in some grand fashion
for instance, on the day that theyre releasing the last dlc characters, they can be like oh and one more thing... brrrrring brrrrrring keptcha waitin huh
>>
>>316469006
a popular third party character available for purchase in sm4sh??? what will they think of next??
>>
>>316469773
If only BomberMan was added. Holy shit.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.