[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think smt iv final will be good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: CTqPX-3UAAA85g3.jpg (150 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CTqPX-3UAAA85g3.jpg
150 KB, 600x800
Do you think smt iv final will be good?
>>
File: Doi Mermaid.png (365 KB, 547x689) Image search: [Google]
Doi Mermaid.png
365 KB, 547x689
the designs will be better at least
>>
>>316468929
SMT4 was good, so why not? I only hope for no moral choice system this time, or make it less retarded.
>>316469620
What's the point of semen Demons if my character can't fuck them?
>>
>>316468929
I think the story will be interesting at least since it's trying to depart from the whole YHWH vs Lucifer thing.

Gameplay wise, probably more of the same but I hope they fix a few things like the smirk system and those bullshit random encounter chances for certain enemies.
>>
It's hard to build off such an iffy base. Hell they had to turn Lucy into a Nigger just to make his design actually work.
>>
IV was great and it looks like this will just be straight up better
>>
File: Doi Medusa.png (396 KB, 432x706) Image search: [Google]
Doi Medusa.png
396 KB, 432x706
>>316469767
you can waifu them.

But yeah aside from some new demons Doi is redrawing all of the guest designs. Still keeps the same design but drawn, well, not shitty.
>>
>>316469620

holy fuck thats cute
im buying this
>>
It'll be alright. Won't be as good as kowashitai, though.
>>
>>316468929
Flynn? What happen to him? Why he's there?
>>
File: Doi Merkabah.png (500 KB, 494x719) Image search: [Google]
Doi Merkabah.png
500 KB, 494x719
>>316469837
>>
>>316469837

thank god hes doing a good job
>>
>>316469895
This is taking place sometime during SMTIV since the ceiling is still up.
>>
>>316468929
With only Neutral routes?
Pure trash.
The art also remains awful even with Doi redesigns. The protagonist looks like a FTM fuccboi.
>>
>>316470183
>The protagonist looks like a FTM fuccboi.

And?
>>
>>316470270
And that's ugly.
I want to fuck men, not FTM transboys.
>>
>>316470183
>With only Neutral routes?
Because the Chaos/Law thing were always in relation to siding with YHWH or Lucifer. In this game you still get to side with authority (peace) or anarchy so they're still pretty much the same options, just without those two guys in charge of them.

Besides, the theme of the game is 'Killing God'.Are you really surprised at the lack of option of siding with him?
>>
>>316469837
I don't want waifus, I want concubines.
>>
>>316470513
>just without those two guys in charge of them.
Awful. Who gives a shit about Law and Chaos without Lucifer/demons and YHVH/angels?
Just like Law in SMT2 was retarded by forcing you to go against YHVH in the last 5 seconds.
>>
Whens it out?
>>
>>316470727
>Awful. Who gives a shit about Law and Chaos without Lucifer/demons and YHVH/angels?
Because the other pantheons are getting involved and have their own agendas about humanity. I can imagine that YHVH gets killed pretty early on in the game, leaving a MASSIVE power vacuum that humans, demons and deities from other pantheons will be scrambling to fill.

It's not just a case of like Nocturne where you're taking on YHWH and it fades to black. It's,'You've taken on YHWH and beaten him, now what?' and we've not really seen that.

With the 'Peace/Anarchy' thing, I'm sure we'll end up seeing deities falling into the YHWH/Lucifer roles, but how will they differ? Dagda seems interesting in that he could go either way or just go full 'let's just end existence itself'
>>
Yeah I think it will be. They just need to fix the difficulty curve. The map was already fixed which is a good sign.

The fuse system in IV is amazing really. You can do all kinds of shit with it, sadly I didn't see the need to use it very often in IV because the game was a clusterfuck in terms of difficulty. It just gets real easy real quick and never picks up after that, other than a few bosses that might be tricky to some. I used the same demons for the longest time and they weren't even that good. Buffs and debuffs were barely needed which is a shame.

Adjusting the difficulty would make people experiment with the game systems much more, coming up with different strategies and teams often.
>>
So is this online content that needs downloading or is it physical?
>>
>>316468929
Hell nol. Fucking SJW pandering shit, series should've stay dead.
>>
>>316471553
It's a stand-alone game, though it'll be using the same engine.

I imagine it'd get a physical release unless you're european, lol
>>
>>316468929
whos developing it exactly?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.